Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Parts Trading Discussion Megathread

Ground.Zero

Seriously? 

I know you're focusing on reducing the grind, but you might as well add all prime items to the market now they're tradeable.

Not only that, but you're practically slashing your endgame content since you can just cut to the chase and buy everything except from certain clan tech. So I hope you've got something around the corner endgame content-wise.

This isn't meant to be a flame topic, I love the rest of the changes. I just think this was a poor decision. 

Edited by Ground.Zero

Say what you want, but right now, this was their second best option at calming the community's bewbz.

The best would have been a token system, but hey.

This is pretty solid as well, now we know BP's can be traded.

Who knows what the future will bring us?

Edited by Soulswipe

Yeah well if you want them to have that status symbol to yourself then you can just grind the countless hours and gain the weapon in that way. However, if you just want to get the primes without all that messing around then you can just straight up buy what you want. Besides, it gives you a use for all the dupes you're bound to get from farming for the pieces. Stop complaining pls.

Indeed you can't, but prime parts are supposed to be something you have to earn yourself, they're a status symbol for those who have grinded countless hours to get them. 

Now you can just get them by throwing money at your screen. 

The reason why I'm losing faith in DE. I really hope thy drastically rethink this and remove it ASAP.

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords the change. It will serve to balance the RNG.

EDIT: it also means that I can avoid doing certain missions I hate (Defense, Mobile Defense) and focus on doing the ones I like. I can then sell the extras I get from those I like, and buy the others. Win-win.

Edited by Guest

This shouldn't happen. Making everything easier will kill this game even faster.

Exactly, if you can earn all the prime parts in a day from trading then there goes your end game content! Since you can buy everything except a few clan tech/event items, then you're going to get bored of Warframe pretty fast without any current end game content here yet. 

I hope they've got some endgame round the corner. 

Edited by Ground.Zero

These are all knee-jerk reactions.

Give it a day, people.

Yes people will get used to it, but it still doesn't change the fact without having to grind for primes, Warframe is going to become very boring very fast now. 

I hope they've got some endgame content coming soon. 

Why not make a token system? Trade in the part or BP to recieve tokens.

For example:

I recieve 8 trinity Chassies but no Helm or Systems.

I can trade in a chassy for a single token, and each other part costs 4.

Something along those lines.

The idea in mind was to trade void parts for other void parts, in an adapt to reduce how painful RNG can be.

Having void parts for platinum is a bad side affect for which was not planned. But simultaneously not a big deal.

wouldnt that just mean everyone does exterminates for frost parts to trade with the harder to get stuff, esp as capture keys in particular are more rare than exterminates which drop like candy compared to the other keys.

They can work this out when they fix RNG, but right now, RNG is garbage for the most part. Do you know how long it took me to get the Glaive Prime Disc? Approximately 30+ runs to Wave 20. Nova Systems? Also about 30, but that was before they were rewarded at the end of the game. Nevertheless.

DYK: There was once a time when Warframe was fun and didn't have void grinding?

Yep, I remember it fondly and I don't want to see them make it even worse grind wise. 

qq more op, this is a wonderful decision

*Looks at Master*

*Looks at Prime Access*

Yeah, I can see why.