Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

A grandmaster that doesn't care about the people around him? Can we strip someone's badge for being so atrociously anti-community?

Oh look, you're using the same fallacious attempt at turning people against me that you used in the other thread. How cute. Anti-community? Me? When I'm the one asking for a fair compensation instead of a flat one? Now ain't that hilarious.

DE considers rank6 = rank10. DE considers each rank6+ Steel Charge to be worth 2 Legendary Cores.

This is guaranteed, and you're just trying to take it away from other players.

So? That DE says apples are blue doesn't turn them blue. DE wants to give away legendary cores? Fine by me, but I'm not going to call that fair when everyone is rushing to rank their SCs to 6 and gets more legendary cores than the person who took the effort to rank the one to 10.

It's only 1 mod/aura that was able to give 28 extra mod points (which is a ridiculous amount). Saying "Maxed Mods Are Useless" is both untrue and incredibly misleading [size=2]title edited to reduce misleading[/size]

Also there are limited Steel Charges in the game presently (you might get lucky transmuting, but there aren't any active alerts for them), and limited trades that players can make in a day, meaning there will be limited legendary cores in the game (not to mention these cores will probably be used fairly quickly, and will only become rarer over time).

How are they useless lol?

Merchers can't merch anymore thats all.

Yes, because 2 for any player with steel charge over rank 5 is a flood. Until they are void tower rewards I wouldn't call a couple for some players a flood.

Who needs stats? Plat is all that matter.

And no, it's 2 per steel charge.

Yes, because 2 for any player with steel charge over rank 5 is a flood. Until they are void tower rewards I wouldn't call a couple for some players a flood.

Do you have any idea how many Steel Charges people are hoarding right now?

If DE is adamant on their decision to allow 2 cores for EACH Steel Charge, then the economy is going to take a nasty hit. New players will have no way to generate any half-decent amount of platinum for months.

If DE is adamant on their decision to allow 2 cores for EACH Steel Charge, then the economy is going to take a nasty hit. New players will have no way to generate any half-decent amount of platinum for months.

I thought it was per player. When did they say it was per Steel Charge?

Nevermind, I found it. It may not have been a bad idea to wait until after they gave the cores to announce it.

At any rate they are a finite resource and will in all likelihood be used up pretty quickly.

Edited by xRufus7x

Also, just a reminder, the actual +% damage for melee isn't being changed. It's just the amount of bonus aura points you can get (because 28 is completely ridiculous). Just grab some forma BPs and forma your frame(s) a few times to make up for it.

Great , so we can max ODD mods instantly with those cores....sweet,  that's an excellent compensation!

Welp time to max serrations and corrupted  mods to sell them at ridiculous prices :)

Guys be positive about this , they could have given us a worthless credit, compensation...

Edited by Deidaku

The steel charge needs to be above rank 5 to get these legendary cores anyways. Most people are gonna use to max heavy caliber, narrow minded, or blind rage since they are the most expensive to upgrade, so worst case scenario the prices of those mods/ hornet strike/ serration will go down. Otherwise mods like natural talent, split chamber, and such will remain the same

Logically, since ranking a mod to 10 is several times more costly than ranking it to 6 (it's around 16 times more), the compensation should not be equal. Different compensations for differently ranked auras would eliminate any injustice and justify the compensation for multiple rank 6+ Steel Charges. What argument do you have to justify them giving the same compensation for a rank 6 than for a rank 10?

You are still getting double that back. There are no problems here, unless you greedy?

I thought it was per player. When did they say it was per Steel Charge?

Thread was edited.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182094-steel-charge-update/

I don't know why they thought that this was a good idea. Nobody had more than one high-ranked Steel Charge prior to the announcement. Their choice to allow duplicates is going to screw over the economy while accomplishing nothing.

I'm sorry. Not to be a bummer, but I think it's unfair to hand out multiple legandary cores to people who are rushing to rank their newly acquired steel charge mods to 6.

I mean, come on. The guy who ranked a single Steel Charge mod to 10 used way more fusion cores than the guy who ranked up 5 pieces of the mods to rank 6.