The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

Allright so I got my steel charge to 6 and my cores haven't shone up yet does anybody know when there actually showing up? or was I too late?

You are too late. When people were saying 6 or above, they meant rank 6, not a 6-point cost (which is currently rank 2). With the 12.2.0 patch, Steel Charge can only be made a maximum of Rank 5.

So people who had the Steel Charge mod at rank 6 or above before 12.2.0 will get the legendary fusion cores.

ok I was panicking that I might not have gotten them thanks.

Unless you had a Steel Charge at Rank 6 (which has a 10 in the top right) before 12.2.0, then you wouldn't get it. If you did have one, then patience is all you need, they'll be with you shortly.

5:28 EST: We are currently in the process of sending the Legendary Cores. The process may take awhile to complete. Thank you for being patient.

They processing next step?

Yes. Right now the legendary cores are being distributed to people who had Steel Charge mods at Rank 6 (with a number 10 in the top right corner), however the script is going through the accounts in order, so it may be a while until all accounts have been given the cores.

letter it was rank 6

If it was rank 6 with a "10" in the top right, then you should be getting legendary cores.

I think they shouldn't have given so much of a warning, or make legendary cores and whatever they are used with untradable. If you maxed out SC to r10, then you get 2 r10's in it's stead. If you got it r6, you are along for the ride. As for prime parts...well...i'll just wait and see how this goes. In the meantime RIP trade chat.

I think some of you are going nuts over nothing. While yes the reimbursement of 2 cores regardless if it was 6 or 10 is alittle crazy, considering it should of been 1, and throw 2 for those that maxed it.

However for the players that used this mod for what it offered, along with the +28 points, this change affects them. They can't exclude anybody, although they should of said NOTHING, until the change was made. 

It perfectly normal for dev's to give generous rewards for compensation, it's just pixel's to them, but they know it means more then that to you. I don't think the legendary cores will ever meet the market. However they do now have a treat in their back pocket, when they quell the masses.

Early SC compensation announcement made it exploitable, now there will be huge ammount more maxed long mods. More power creep,  market crashes (who cares). Overall it was the right thing to revert the aura to 5 points.

Tradeable primes make getting them trivial, no more effort for reward, no more goals, barely any need to play Void, owning primes becomes insignificant.  I hope they will see it and stop prime trades.

Edited by Monolake

DE cannot compensate us for the time it takes to repolarise the slots we need to forma to be able to fit the builds we're already using.

and the direct answer to that, is the ToS / EULA you agreed to when you signed up for Warframe that clearly stated that things are always up for change.

if something looks 'broken', it probably is. 

this is like ordering a restaurant to deliver to your door, being told it'll take about 20 minutes, and then complaining when the delivery arrives that it took about 20 minutes. you already agreed to it being okay. 

Now all problem is with the Prime Trade we lose all ''Balance'' and you speak for these....these dude isn't problem about that all game now is over with these Update

Better make update and fix mods,weapons,and etc no put prime as tradable....OMG i find one game and i like it and now i go out no point to play no farm nothing Play4WarFrame we go....