Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gender swaps for frames

NeverDT

If I'm not mistaken it's also a part of the lore, the Tenno warriors supposedly mostly consists of male fighters.

And also, considering you're wearing full body armor, having a female is kinda useless unless you want to see armored boobies.

I guess they could do it down the line, but I'm really doubtful it have any kind of priority.

hmmm tbh i dont really like this idea as well one its sorta destinct right now between gender warframes hell even some WF have been gender changed over the last couple of patches

im sure if they add in more female WF there will be a great balance of gener WF , however i feel loki should be a female as a male

now if we are talking about we get to choose what gender the WF is when we buy it or build it etc then hmmm maybe not to sure yet

but if this was for mid change as in you want to change your WF gender when you have all ready bought it .. then no

Creating a Tenno in the beggining of the game would make every warframe you wear either all male or all female. If the WF changed genders over the last patches then it can't be hard to do a female and male body of every single warframe. All customizable in the future with platinim-bought stuff, like a proper F2P game :)

Creating a Tenno in the beggining of the game would make every warframe you wear either all male or all female. If the WF changed genders over the last patches then it can't be hard to do a female and male body of every single warframe. All customizable in the future with platinim-bought stuff, like a proper F2P game :)

Completely agree with you, that way, they can make money, balance the prices and be more like a f2p instead of a pay to win, and we can play as the character we want

Completely agree with you, that way, they can make money, balance the prices and be more like a f2p instead of a pay to win, and we can play as the character we want

Yea, let's make a game that isn't pay to win, even less pay to win by changing stuff that has nothing to do with it :DD! Best idea ever.

I really don't care what gender the Tennos are. Although I highly agree w/ FanaticGamer, the lore suggests that almost all of the Tenno warriors are male.

Edited by WallyDin

Mag, Trinity, and Ember are all females. I'm sure they're planning on selling female versions of at least some current male warframes as well. They already have a model for a female Excalibur, or at least it looks very much like a female Excalibur. Check out :35 in the first look video:

https://d19xhykha9whxz.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/aTO57oXwKEIC7akn4MiMEK96ck0dP-Ok1r-7ouWsUbU/mtime:1350335608/sites/default/files/styles/media-lg/public/WarframeImage_135_5.jpg

The one on the far left looks like a female excalibur. Chest kinda roundish in the shadow but the helmet horn/crest looks the same as our poster boy.

Also if you're saying most tenno warriors are males than so far it seems like most tenno "casters" are females except for volt.

Even though I'd probably never play as a female Tenno, I agree that there should be the gender option, even maybe if it's just a voice change (like in Halo 3).

Initial character creation: Chose between Male and Female Tenno.

Post-CC: Platinum option(?) for gender changes?

I'm mixed on the topic. I like each frame having it's disctinct look, but I also understand that it's kinda meh being pigeon-holed to a specific gender solely based on your ability and playerstyle preference.

Yes. Especially for the starter frames. Should be able to pick at least one female starter frame.

Also, I would like to finally, once-and-for-all, definitively explain Ember's sexuality. He/she is a transvestite and would prefer not to disclose his/her true gender, since he/she is kind of sensitive about that kind of thing. I know this, because I know everything, and my word is Law. Also, we're having an affair.