Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Staff Frame

CWJLee

Allow me to quote myself:

There's tons of us playing after work hours EST. Most of us however choose to stay anonymous since we just want to play the game.

At least I would not use it. The people I play with don't even know I work at DE, to them I am in software development and that's it. Most of us just want to play in peace. That said, I need a proper showoff dev account with this! ;)

At least I would not use it. The people I play with don't even know I work at DE, to them I am in software development and that's it. Most of us just want to play in peace. That said, I need a proper showoff dev account with this! ;)

Me thinks custom Rhino helm.

It's like having a lotus icon and custom profile pic in this forum, they don't do much, but serve as a status recognition. I think having a special 'staff' frame is better than some kind of icon or special user names ( [DE]xx). so that if you want to be anonymous you could still able to switch to other frames, or maybe an excal skin to cover up?

There's tons of us playing after work hours EST. Most of us however choose to stay anonymous since we just want to play the game.

Given the state of the game this is so convincing I converted to Mormonism.

It is that solid an argument.

Edited by KONAir

I used to play Halo a lot, and there was a thing (flaming helmet) that only the staff have. Why not DE do something similar? e.g. Lotus frame for all staff. This might not be a big thing, just a thought from me.

Uhh...DE's frame is the Stalker...didnt you know that? The Stalker isnt AI...its a GMPC....

Anyone of you ever playing on one of the other region settings to see how the people there do?