Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Is Bad Check This Out

Fluxuationsx2

The birth of Phage fanboys.

Coz y'know, they can't just play. They must stray into fanclubs and try to humiliate everyone who're not with them.

I already saw in my magic ball the next big "OP for Dummies" thing, that will flood the lobbies - Rhino/Nova + Phage. 

This is my Phage build (5 formas and a cat). I only use this build in Infested Defense for waves above 60 on my Nova. Usually people would use Corrosive+Heat for infested defense, but this is on my Nova. Everything else, I usually use soma or other weapons. Happy huntings.  ^.^

Csdisc_Phage.jpg

Edit: Finally got the image to work.

Edited by csdisc

You aren't hardcore, unless you forma'd your Braton MK1 8 times and run nightmare modes with it. Braton4lyfe!

Actually, I generally grab my Braton Vandal, Soma, Penta, or Drakgoon for most things. I have the Phage and it's fun solo, but when I play co-op the enemies were already killed by everyone else before beams would focus. It sounds like there is a way to maybe speed up the beam focusing, but I don't have a mod that does that yet :c

For me, all the guns seem to kill pretty quickly when you get all your good mods on them. I want the Latron Prime, although it seems to be the 'easy mode' gun right now.

yes... yes... it all make sense... because 4 digit numbered damage on arsenal screen is better than high-crit rifle with average reload speed, recoil, and effective damage when modded; that deals 4 digit damage per ammo at 15-20 ammo per second, done on an actual battlefield.

Edited by faustias

Soma with a good crit-build has...

-more dps (than your build)

-more Range

-a faster aiming

-a better control of shooting

-etc...

and btw even my Phage has a better build than yours (more dmg/dps/firerate/statuschance) and i say: Soma is much better as Primary Weapon

Ps: Soma=Rifle / Phage=Shotgun please don´t compare them^^

soma after 2.0 = not good at all so pls.. <3 you

i can only say the build for the phage is not the best thing to do and my soma maybe a little bit less dmg but higher fire rate and my phage is the worst thing which you cold be aimed at you but they are different type weapons stop spamming for the dmg of the phage and that the soma is less dmg 

You know what you don't need to do with the Soma?

Waste ammo focusing the beams.

inb4 "do you even Penta?"

in fairness the focusing can by bypassed by Tainted Shell. My one is at R6/10 and the beams all face forward, at least enough to be a more than reasonable shotgun spread. Yeah I sacrified fire rate, but that actually helps with control (by which I mean phaging down that major hallway in Grineer MD maps for just under a minute). Anything that survives the first pass from a well modded Phage is definitely not going to go down easily to the Soma either. Oh, and then there's the puncture. Just saying. 

Edited by J-Pax

I dont understand. How is soma bad??????????????????????????????????? you just post a pic of a phage????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it's like you say bananas are bad , then you show a picture of a dude enjoying his orange? dafuq man pls grow some logic