Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Being Raided By Ai

JohnMarkLee

Would it not be cool to have the Dojo raided by Grineer, Corpus or even Infested once in a while? Think about it... Theres hardly anything to do in the Dojo right now so it would be pretty fun. I don't want it to be completely random raids though. Heres how I think the system should run:

Each faction (Except for Infested) has a Wanted Level Bar on your clan. Every time clan members attack a mission against that faction the wanted level raises until the bar gets full and then randomly in the next 7 days the Dojo will be attacked suddenly. ATLEAST ONE CLAN MEMBER HAS TO BE ONLINE FOR RAID TO COMMENCE. And the online members will recieve a message of the Dojo being attack so they can defend. The raiding faction will spawn in one random room, with their soldiers coming out of pods spreading thorughout the Dojo. While your Clan members spawn in the starter room. There will be a Inception like game mode where each room (No hallways or gardens) is a capture point. Whoever controls every capture point wins. No timer... no score... if you or the one team capture all the rooms at once they will win. Ok if the clan wins they obviously keep the Dojo and it goes back to normal. If the raiding faction wins they occupy your Dojo and the only way back is to raid it back (Using the clan key of course). Now this is where it gets interesting. If you begin a raid there will be two options before the mission starts. Obviously there should be a vote.

- Option A: Sneak in, your clan will sneak on board making it  a extermination mission with the enemies fully unaware of your presence. However you have to be stealthy, if the alarm is pulled and everybody is alerted the mission will revert to a Inception again, but all rooms will start out as neutral. 

- Option B: Assault, your clan will be blasted through a pod into the Dojo. With all enemies already alerted all the capture points (Except the room you were randomly blasted in which starts off as yours) will already be owned by the enemy. There will be 5 enemies that keep spawning per room. Thing is every time you capture a capture point the amount of enemies spawning will decrease by 5 also. Making it a bit easier.

After you win the Dojo is obviously yours again. However the remaining survivors will surrender, after you win you get to choose two options. And if theres more than one clan in the raid obviously there should be a vote.

- Option A: To execute them on the spot. (Gives the clan a reputation for being merciless) - Chance of being Raided  so early in the 7 days

- Option B: Set them free. (Gives the clan a reputation for being merciful) - Damage done by Enemy thats raiding

- Option C: Imprison them. (Gives the clan a reputation for being strict) + Chance of Enemy surrendering Early before game has been won

Now for the reputation thing its just a thing to show what type of clan you are. For option C, I think there should be some type of prison room in the Dojo for that. Now here is what I think the prison room should be like:

Prison:

- The enemies are locked unarmed in jail cells.

- There will be a torture panel near each cell. In this panel there a list of torture tactics to torture them with.

(Some torture tactics can kill them)

- In the Torture Panel you will be able to research new torture tactics.

- Walking up to prisoners will make them react or talk.

- More Prison Rooms you have the more people you can imprison.

- Have a type of security, that can be upgraded with resources.

- Security needed to prevent Outbreaks & Revolts.

Now... I didn't mention the infested because I have something even better for them. They will come form prisoners! Yep thats right the prisoners will become the infested in an Outbreak. Heres the thing:

If you have been fighting the infested any time during the past 24 hours. And go near the prisoners there will be a chance where your weapons are carrying the virus and will infect the prisoners. It will start off being about a chance of 00.10% to 01.00% chance. The more infested missions you do, the chance raises. Highest it can go is 50.00% chance. There will be no way to prevent it from happening.  

Now... A revolt.. This is where the prisoners decide to revolt to escape. This is why security has to be tight. Now they will only have melee weapons at first but if they enter any of the labs they will craft themselves firearms. Some prisoners will decide to fight you and take the Dojo, others will decide just to run or escape. Killing the escapees will + Merciless rep + Strict rep. However letting the escapees go or if they escape is + Merciful Rep.

Last but not least... a stalker sabotage?! If your clan's Merciless rep is too high or if your clan farms a lot on bosses he could come and sabotage a room in your Dojo. However at least one player has to be online for the sabotage to happen. The whole clan will receive a message from the stalker in a warning of sabotage. When the stalker begins sabotage a alert will pop up only for your clan only to defend the base. He doesn't start sabotaging until you enter the Dojo.

So what do you guys think? And what does DE think? I put a lot of thought into this if you guys aren't going to put it in the game alteast notice it. Also what do you clan lovers and community members think? Please nothing negative... T_T

Edited by JohnMarkLee

I would assume the Main Base of space >Ninjas< would be too well hidden for, well, anything but Tenno to find.  I mean considering they have literally an entire solar system to be picky about it.

Lol but think about it... More wanted there are... the more the Faction will want them hunt down and will do anything to get them? Obama found Osama... Can't be that hard.

Lol but think about it... More wanted there are... the more the Faction will want them hunt down and will do anything to get them? Obama found Osama... Can't be that hard.

Imagine searching the entire solar system, for something the size of a walmart, that could possibly be hidden inside an asteroid, or a mountain, or even close to a star,  which probably has some kind of stealth technology.  Let alone defenses. 

I can't just picture the dojos being completely defenseless, weapon research boxes.

"Your clan is building a hidden fortress on the periphery of the Origin System."

Makes zero sense to have Grineer or Corpus attack. It'd be cool and all, but no.

Makes Zero sense to be fighting over the Dwarf planets and Mercury... Also makes no sense for Earth to still have jungles if its "Ruined World" Makes no sense for Captain Vor to come back to life after being sliced in half twice. No sense in why corpus & grineer bosses don't fight against each other f their at war... Alot of things about this game doesn't make sense... lol

Although this does sound interesting, the "badlands" idea that DE is working on as part of the planned end game (you can find info about it in livestreams and on a forum post by (I think it was) Sheldon). seems like a system that will fit the lore better. Like Vargras said already, the dojos are supposed to be hidden.

1. small country

2. it was a hole

3. Our dojos are in a MASSIVE solar system. From the sun to earth is about 93,000,000 miles... Think about that. Think of all the stuff I could stick between those two points.

Makes Zero sense to be fighting over the Dwarf planets and Mercury... Also makes no sense for Earth to still have jungles if its "Ruined World" Makes no sense for Captain Vor to come back to life after being sliced in half twice. No sense in why corpus & grineer bosses don't fight against each other f their at war... Alot of things about this game doesn't make sense... lol

Earth with jungles? Orokin Super-Weed... infact that stuff will reveal the answer to the meaning of life... if you know what I mean...

Vor comes back thanks to his magical orokin item.

Even small planets, and dwarf planets are valuable resources. Infact they are great places for staging operations. They also make great advantage points to set up an army, and move from there to another planet. You could hide a fleet behind them due to their satellite like behavior of bouncing signals off of them.

Ruk tried to fight Alad V., but Alad kept running... what did you expect? Alad V. to battle Ruk with his dinky devices, and the Zanuka?

Edited by Arlayn

It would be awesome but the thing is that its impossible because to a lot of things that would mess up that option. I really don't have the time to explain but anyway... Although it will be cool and I will surely like to play on these stuff... its just impossible. It will sure be impossible for the little clans because they aren't always logged in. It will be possible for the big clans such as a full storm clan or higher than that.

Its still a good idea though..... I like it.

Edited by Smokey-HQG

Stalker used to be able to kill you in Dojo, ofcourse you had no weapons or abilities to defend, so it was removed

OH MY GOD I remember that so well XD. Me and my friends just kicked him to death though :P. Took us 15 min to get him to almost no health. Funniest S#&amp;&#036; EVER XD.

City of Heroes/Villains (RIP) did this pretty well, and I think their newer incarnations did as well. However, this'd probably require an investment in defenses/weapons, like those systems did, and. Well.

Our Moon Clan has a hard enough time getting enough plastids just to make BENCHES. Gold unfinished plants and chairs errywhere.

1. small country

2. it was a hole

3. Our dojos are in a MASSIVE solar system. From the sun to earth is about 93,000,000 miles... Think about that. Think of all the stuff I could stick between those two points.

If we can find damn Alad V in this "giant" Solar System. They can find us...

If we can find damn Alad V in this "giant" Solar System. They can find us...

Alad V isn't even trying to hide, we are, same goes for all the other bosses I know of that have actual lore, hell Jackal even taunts you BEFORE you reach him, it's almost as if they want you to come to them, unless that was removed

EDIT: The intro scene for Alad V actually suggests he's been expecting you, otherwise it'd be more like "HOLY S***! How did you get here!? RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Edited by Ninjaboy00