Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell Rhino Now?

-Berserk-

I don't get why people always want to sell their frames...heck, I would never get rid of any frame. I have both Excal and Ember Prime, and 2 Pieces+ BP for Mag, and the BP for Frost Prime...and yet the original frames are still around.

Why?

The helmets don't match prime frames. DE has yet to make Prime skins that override the alt helmet textures/models.

Besides, a few measly plat and you have more space for additional frames.

Edited by ScorpDK

Do not sell your current Rhino Unless:

1) You're buying the new prime access.

If not #1

2) You have confirmed that this isn't a troll attempt by DE and it's really Loki prime....

3) You're confident you like the prime's appearance more.

4) You already have all Rhino's prime parts in your inventory.

Edited by LazyKnight

-sells Rhino-

DE: The Next Prime is Loki Prime!

ME: FUUUUUU!

Yeah, I don't understand why he would want to sell Rhino now, instead of waiting. Sell him once you have the parts to build Rhino Prime, there is 0 reason to sell old Rhino until you actually have the new one, lol. No ragrets!

Yes however we never expected to be able trade prime parts and look where we are.

Actually lots of people expected the ability to sell and trade prime parts. We just weren't expecting it so soon, but Rhino Prime isn't going to be released today so I wouldn't sell it just yet.

To be serious, I love having both the normal frame and the Prime version both. You get more cosmetics that way. I would get bored of my Prime's after awhile, and wish I had the old version if I sold the old one. My goal though is to have every warframe in the game saved in my inventory...of course, I know not everyone wants to buy that many slots, so that's just my personal thing, lol.

But still, there is no good reason to sell him now. That slot does you no good just sitting there empty, waiting for Rhino Prime.