Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell Rhino Now?

-Berserk-

I have a Potato on my Rhino and as I'm sure you all know by now, The next Prime will be Rhino. So my question is, Should we Sell Potatoed Rhinos now or wait until after the update to see if we gain the ability to remove Reactors?

I'm aware that as of now we can not, but right up until the most recent Hot fix/Update, I was selling spare Mag prime parts because I couldn't do anything else with them.

So is it a realistic expectation, I dont think it is but two weeks ago a topic like this;

--Should I sell my extra Paris Prime BP?--

I have like ten and I already have one built, will we ever be able to use them for other things like trading?

"Anon - No you can just sell them, we will never be able to trade BP or even Prime Parts, end thread ///////////////////"

I would Like to be prepared for Rhino Prime, But I don't want to feel like I wasted a valued resource because I don't have the patience of Hannibal's Elephant trainer.

...or you could wait for the update to actually come out first?

Yup, gonna keep my Rhino until it actually RELEASES and I have all of the required build components. This goes for all other unreleased Prime warframes too if I decide to acquire (and keep) them.

Yes, I'm indirectly saying I refuse to buy Prime Access for Rhino Prime unless DE does something unlikely of them and decide to blindside me by making it pay-only.

Edited by Trowicia

Yes however we never expected to be able trade prime parts and look where we are.

Eh, it was hinted at with their stated intentions of the expansion of the trade system. Why would they make it so that a few potatoes would set you for life? How would they prevent you from moving one potato in between frames between matches? It's just not feasible. 

why would you sell it? unless you desperately need the slot, you may as well keep your rhino for now. the only advantage of rhino prime is the bling factor and probably an extra polarized slot. but if your rhino is already forma'd and potatoed, that really doesn't matter, you may as well keep him. I have my 3-forma'd, potatoed magnus still, even though I made the akmagnus and put a potato and 4 formas into that (I don't understand why they remove polarized slots on dual weapons sometimes). and in this case, the akmags are even a direct upgrade, not even a side-grade like prime frames. too good to let go

First of all , I don't believe we will have anytime soon "potato" extractor , except if it have crazy price to... also , you want to sell your potato'ed rhino , Why? just sell 2 or 3 mod buy slot ...

And before selling anything , even if they don't release today , and maybe next update , don't forget , you still didnt have farmed all Rhino part yet... except if you was planning to buys prime access?

you willing to wait about 3+ months to find out?

That why I'm asking the community what they think, I don't think we will, but a fresh perspective on something makes all the difference. But yeah I could wait no Hurry, Dark Souls 2 will be out by then so it probably wont even matter to me.

didnt think potatoes were such an issue...

They shouldn't be, I have 19 frames (soon to be 20), all are potato'd, and I have eight more reactors just sitting around (four built, four bps). I haven't even been bothering with the last three-four reactor alerts. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

First of all , I don't believe we will have anytime soon "potato" extractor , except if it have crazy price to... also , you want to sell your potato'ed rhino , Why? just sell 2 or 3 mod buy slot ...

And before selling anything , even if they don't release today , and maybe next update , don't forget , you still didnt have farmed all Rhino part yet... except if you was planning to buys prime access?

Why buy a slot when I can just sell this thing I don't need anymore, the value lies in the reactor that's what I want, and to be honest I don't even know if Rhino Prime will be of any interest to me, but I do like being prepared and on some level Reactor extraction is a slim possibility hints my example about Prime part trading

I can't imagine selling ANY of my frames, so I would say no...but I collect all. I would feel crappy selling a frame. I have Mag and Mag Prime and they are the bestest of friends. Mag keeps trying to steal M. Prime's Monocle though.