The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titanfall Anyone?

DiddlyMcGee

I'll see how the full version pans out and maybe get it then.

Warframe has done enough good lately to justify me buying the next Prime Access, so I'll stick with this for the coming future.

are you gonna buy the Rhino's Access Sixty? i tought you disliked Rhino's playstyle :p

• 2 weeks later...

are you gonna buy the Rhino's Access Sixty? i tought you disliked Rhino's playstyle :p

Yes, I brought it, and I still do. Mainly because DE have been pretty good lately.

I got rhino Prime to 30 and shelved him.

As for TitanFall, it looks fun, but I'm well and truly over FPS games.

Got it, it's mad fun.

But there's aimbots already, pathetic.

Aimbots? really? on PC i guess?

Having played a few years in ESL on different games i can tell you that some players are borderline OP, are you completely sure of what you saying?

(i also noticed that some burn card and skills allow us to look through walls, that might be it aswell)

Aimbots? really? on PC i guess?

Having played a few years in ESL on different games i can tell you that some players are borderline OP, are you completely sure of what you saying?

(i also noticed that some burn card and skills allow us to look through walls, that might be it aswell)

No, Respawn have stated there are aimbots and are actively working on removing them. I'll always acknowledge a decent shot, but sometimes it's a little too accurate.

Kinda had enough of FPS for the time being, so am going with Infamous for the PS4, and Destiny cause Bungie :3

*Forgot to mention, Not getting it due to EA, and Origin, screwed me on Crysis 3 (2 had a decent story at least), and look what they did to BF4. 

Edited by cryotech9020