Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

As a long time player of Vindictus, I'd probably still say Warframe. Vindictus by far and away has more epic fights and HARDER fights at the higher levels, but Warframe will actually improve on itself where as Vindictus hasn't done a good job of it.

^ Give that guy a medal.  I'm glad he's not this guy.

"Small tip... turning off the mobile data on your phone for about 30 seconds or so, then turning it back on will change the phone's "IP Address", allowing for another vote.

Also, I've been working quietly around some gaming communities to garnish some more votes... unfortunately, it's getting late, so we'll see if they'll come to help tomorrow when they wake up."

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1118628-Vote-for-Vindictus!%2Fpage13%26nxid%3D15

You know what I find funnier is unlike Vindictus that already has a lore and story in place, Warframe has none of that, just senseless killing, and maybe a slightly more forgiving rng system. I mean have you guys grind in vindictus? Its the spawn of rage and broken screens. 

RNG vs. Korean RNG.

We already know who wins.

made my day with that comment... but there is so much truth to this.

I got to like lvl 66 or something in vindictus, and the grind becomes rediculous at that point, like before lvl 50 the grind was manageable for armor, and some of the materials were cheap enough you could just buy them in the market.

But after lvl 60, the amount of grind is ridiculous.

Got to lvl 53 on Vindictus. And up untill that point, I really enjoyed the game.

Quit it, because I no longer had quests left to do at that point. Well, I ran out of quests 1 or 2 level earlier, but I believe I pushed to 53 for the final skill.

And that was a long time ago, like 17 years ago.

Got to lvl 53 on Vindictus. And up untill that point, I really enjoyed the game.

Quit it, because I no longer had quests left to do at that point. Well, I ran out of quests 1 or 2 level earlier, but I believe I pushed to 53 for the final skill.

And that was a long time ago, like 17 years ago.

exaggeration much? the game didn't exist 17 years ago... heck computers couldn't handle those graphics 17 years ago... but they added more quests

What I find most impressive is that our current vote count would beat out any other game in the division at the moment.

Perhaps the other games doesn't have as much coverage of this particular poll either.

That or people don't give a hoot about it.

Vindictus was definitely a bit more fun for me to play.  However, the lag I experienced in nexon games is unholy, more than any other online games I've ever played.  And the Pay-To-Win aspects really killed motivation to keep playing the game.  At the end of the day, Vindictus was more fun at the start, but Warframe's fun has kept me coming back time and time again,

Lvl. 70 Hybrid Lann (Nosebleed) reporting for duty.  Also have a high 60s Evie (OneBoobChick) and a high 60s Kai (SilentSinner)

From my experience(Pre-Season 2 content), a lot of enjoyment in Vindictus is from doing Raids to play the Korean RNG game and being part of a guild.  That's it.

If you aren't in a guild, a lot of enjoyment is just going to get sucked out as you have to rely on boats that both don't have a ATK or MATK minimum and a good host.  Random boats are almost devoid in Rocheste. 

As for Raids, good luck getting a freaking teardrop from a dragon.

come from Vindictus's players,way to go DE X3

lol, just came from Warframe Forum's "Vote for Warframe" thread.

Although Vindi is a more fun game, Warframe's company, Digital Extremes, is infinitely better company/developer. (constantly keeping in touch with their player base, listening to suggestions and feedbacks, a TON of giveaways, events, WEEKLY content update, even if it's just a new weapon, etc)

So... I won't vote."

Edited by Godhands

I'll check out Vindictus when they learn about font scaling, or even a simple doubling of the font size.

Some of us have computer monitors from the past 6 years. Itty bitty font designed for 720p screens (or lower) is just painful.