Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

WHAT :O I must know more now

IO4WYnh.jpg

From what I can tell, apparently letter 13(community) went on to 4 chan and "harassed" some warbros members and they retaliated. Not sure what really happened after this or whether this actually occurred.  But DE went on a banning/warning point spree for anyone mentioning warbros or something like that. Since the entire story is confusing I'm not sure who to believe in.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/198394-clan-warbros-announces-withdrawal-from-game/

This is the post I could find about the withdrawal. Not sure if the time is accurate or not.

Ah I see....

Welp, not going to go into that since again, that would be off topic. I'll at the very least state that I don't enjoy seeing people leave a game I enjoy, but at the same time I'm rather glad they did. Now other clans will actually want to try and compete with each other. Having one clan monopolize every single event is -not- a good thing. And their egotism was as venomous as Saryn's toxic spores on this forum. I'd state more but - yet again - that'd be off topic. Infact..gonna put all this in a spoiler.

Anyway, on topic: We're definitely going to need to spread the word ingame, and I'm going to poke at a few friends to help out as well.

Ah I see....

Welp, not going to go into that since again, that would be off topic. I'll at the very least state that I don't enjoy seeing people leave a game I enjoy, but at the same time I'm rather glad they did. Now other clans will actually want to try and compete with each other. Having one clan monopolize every single event is -not- a good thing. And their egotism was as venomous as Saryn's toxic spores on this forum. I'd state more but - yet again - that'd be off topic. Infact..gonna put all this in a spoiler.

Anyway, on topic: We're definitely going to need to spread the word ingame, and I'm going to poke at a few friends to help out as well.

I smell DE_Js here.

SoulEchelon. WE MUST CAPTURE DE_Js and convince J to call upon REDTEXT to inform our community!

WHAT :O I must know more now

IO4WYnh.jpg

From what I remember hearing, DE permabanned the Warbros clan leader due to the initiation requirements. It had something to do with either creating a thread, or going into a thread and posting Warbros #1. 

This quickly started causing spam issues, and DE gave him a deadline to change the requirements to stop this. He did so, but DE felt that the change wasn't good enough, and gave him another deadline to stop the issue. He was not able to do so, and was thus permabanned.

Take this with a grain of salt though, as my memory is not the best.

While you chat about Warbros, Mabinogi just tied with Warframe!!

I demand that everyone just ask nicely in your respective clan chats to vote for Warframe!!

Have faith Tenno, We shall be victorious in this Battle!!

Edited by RexSol

Awesome job Tenno, you’ve helped Warframe sweep the Wizard Division in the MMOBOMB F2P Showdown! 

With only 2 showdowns left, we need our fellow Tenno to rally the troops as we take on Mabinogi! Nothing can stop our army of Tenno! Head over to http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown and vote for Warframe to advance to the Grand Finale!

Good luck to all!

this?

Edited by CatScratch

From what I remember hearing, DE permabanned the Warbros clan leader due to the initiation requirements. It had something to do with either creating a thread, or going into a thread and posting Warbros #1. 

Knowing how 4chan works a little can clarify. Anybody can read, create, or post in a thread as they please. The initiation requirements are set in the original opening post by whoever (anonymously) creates the thread for Warframe. The post number of the thread determines what the initiation rules are actually (ranging from a voice recording to writing a poem based off your username.) Changing these rules pretty much means creating another thread, and there's no real way to force everyone to migrate. Before that the rules said that you just had to simply post that phrase, and were changed so that you must respond/help/contribute in any way alongside mentioning the phrase as well. This didn't happen a lot, I've heard maybe 10~ times roughly since the thread had to have that specific number -and- people had to apply and do it. People kept doing it even after he said to stop and he was punished for it.

Spoiler'd since it's kind of a dead horse not worth beating anymore and completely off topic.

Mabi and Warframe are now literally 50/50.

Get to campaigning erryone