Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

RED TEXT REQUIRED

SPAM THE WHOLE CHAT WITH IT

Mabinogi, we cannot LOSE to them!

Never say die, Tenno!

ONWARD!

I think we can try rallying Warframe Japan to push the votes up!

I honestly think they are saving RedText for when we really need it.

One redtext message is enough to win us this poll.

So perhaps its  a secret weapon saved, and the DE are only holding it back to see how much we can accomplish on our own.

Edited by Zarozian

So perhaps its  a secret weapon saved, and the DE are only holding it back to see how much we can accomplish on our own.

But, they already used it TWO times today.

Please, our secret weapon is a thousand MOA's pressing the Warframe button on the poll.

We need a post on the homepage!

Mabanogi is doing it, we need to do it!

We are doing so well without it though?

Why not see how far our pride and loyalty can carry us before we have the DE step in when we actually do start losing?

Please, our secret weapon is a thousand MOA's pressing the Warframe button on the poll.

Millions of MOAs!  Each jumping on a bright white button with the word vote in red!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

gladiator25.jpg

Edited by Nosebleed

I don't wanna be "that guy" but...why are we so dependent on red text?  This is suppose to be a contest based on community so why are we depending on the devs to save our asses?

Because half the community doesn't know this contest is going on and Red text tells them? -.-

I don't wanna be "that guy" but...why are we so dependent on red text?  This is suppose to be a contest based on community so why are we depending on the devs to save our asses?

Right, it's time for us to do things ourselves. Paint the internet with Warframe! DO IT!

Then why are you "that guy?"

We have a lot of butthurt parties voting for the other side, you really think it's only that game's community voting for them?

Because, More than half the 'Community' Don't even know about the poll.

Redtext would get it known.

WHERE CATCHING UPPPPPPP! :D

P.s the Mabinogi community is watching this thread and laughing at how hilarious we are. XD 103 pages of us being completely ridiculous is very entertaining. XD

Edited by Feallike