The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Mentlegen,

I, the Dogeer Bombard (a.k.a. M) encourages you to contact MMOBomb to protest Nexon's tactic of bribing players across all their games. A single game from a single developer going up against a massive company like Nexon is in no way fair.

Mentlegen,

I, the Dogeer Bombard (a.k.a. M) encourages you to contact MMOBomb to protest Nexon's tactic of bribing players across all their games. A single game from a single developer going up against a massive company like Nexon is in no way fair.

Then allow me to protest what Airmech is doing for you.

Amazing how Nexon has to stoop so low and throw any integrity they may have had to the dirt in order to win.

Yep.

I already lost all my trust for nexon after the huge auto ban waves that hit Vindictus (and I believe a few other Nexon games) due to faulty programming. Long story short it took almost 5 months for them to finnaly unban all the wrongfully banned players during those major waves. Nexon has to do something big to get any "integrity" back haha.

One thing good came out of that though, I found Warframe :D

Overtaken. Time to inform Mmobomb. Cheating and bribery... This is really unacceptable. If we lose, we do so with honor. Like the 300 Spartans, we die with honor. *No more Alad V style. Hahaha*

Go!

As much as I'd love some karmic backlash, I doubt MMOBomb really cares.

This is complete bullS#&$... I posted this earlier, They said in the forums earlier that they would be giving rewards out for voting... Everyone was all like "dont worry, we tenno's got this!";.. Well guess what? with everyone from nexon hopping on the triple ap, xp bonus crap, we may be in trouble... and its multiple games from one company... DE... Pull out the potato... pull out THE BIG GUNS! anyone who votes... give them 2 grustrag 3 spawns! do it DE, we would win hands down!

Mentlegen,

But that's just the thing, Airmech's votes are the reason we were winning in the first place.  We have no ground to protest on.  

If it were possible to wipe Airmech's votes and the massive influx of Nexon votes to make this a truly fair poll between Warframe and Mabinogi, I would suggest that.  I don't, however, think that is possible.

Mentlegen,

Should we really do that Dogeer? I dont think doing what they are doing is against the rules actually, the game developers saying that they get something if they win...... its not boting, it more like giving an incentive for more people to go and vote, in fact anyone can participate in this vote, dont we wiill come out was whinners and desperates like this?

Then allow me to protest what Airmech is doing for you.

then do it. airmech is not associated with warframe, WE ARE NOT AIRMECH. how ever mabinogi, vindictis, maplestory, dragon nest, are all under one company. airmech offered incintives to its playerbase, not to us..  we did not approach airmech, they approached us. 

please, do, send a report to them its your right to do so. but dont sit here all sanctimonious while you pay your playerbase  to vote in your poll. we havent offered or recieved a reward for our game. that is the difference.

Just sent this letter to MMOBomb

Hi,

Nexon games is blatantly cheating in the current round by leveraging all of its game communities against Warframe. They are offering incentives to their player bases if Mabinogi wins.  See the following URLS:

This is a blatant abuse of fair play and should not be tolerated. If any integrity is to be held in this poll, Nexon games should be disqualified.

Sincerely,

Should we really do that Dogeer? I dont think doing what they are doing is against the rules actually, the game developers saying that they get something if they win...... its not boting, it more like giving an incentive for more people to go and vote, in fact anyone can participate in this vote, dont we wiill come out was whinners and desperates like this?

That is not giving incentive. That is bribery. "Giving incentive" is just a excuse.