The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'm suprised Vindictus can even match us in votes, I use to play the game and the player base is not there, and It's ran poorly. oh well.

In fairness, Warframe has a developing playerbase, but is also run rather poorly. DE has produced a lot of shovelware in the past and may not be 100% sure what to really do with this game.

I voted for the war farm experience though, because despite a plethora of poor choices of management, a gamut of easilly fixed (and totally ignored) issues and what even the Mighty Totalbiscuit has described as a laughably usurious priced cash shop, it's still a slightly better game than Vindictus.

High praise indeed :P

It's painful to watch warframe lose. Warframe deserves to win so much more.

But apperently DE doesn't care much about this poll either (otherwise they would've promoted this "f2p showdown")... neither should we.

https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe?ref=br_tf

They're promoting it via Facebook, so is Vindictus. Yet I don't really get why Facebook. Also, we're still in an "open beta", Vindictus has been here for years (ex Vindi player) the fact that we're actually a little bit ahead of Vindi is fact that Warframe dominates. 

Also, Vindictus is caching up fast! We're almost tied with them. 

Edited by Pansoy

https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe?ref=br_tf

They're promoting it via Facebook, so is Vindictus. Yet I don't really get why Facebook. Also, we're still in an "open beta", Vindictus has been here for years (ex Vindi player) the fact that we're actually a little bit ahead of Vindi is fact that Warframe dominates.  

It's been weird.  Lots of twists this poll.

It's been weird.  Lots of twists this poll.

Yeah, yesterday when I went to vote I saw that we were loosing. Then a couple hours later I check to see how we're doing then we're ahead in double digits. Now, we're literally almost tied!    >__<

EDIT:

Holy crap now we are tied! 

Edited by Pansoy

We, I repeat, can NOT let Nexon win. The survivors of the Death of DFO will know my pain. DE took me in, when I was at my lowest point in gaming. DE needs to beat Nexon.

This. I will never forgive Nexon. >:I

Yeah, yesterday when I went to vote I saw that we were loosing. Then a couple hours later I check to see how we're doing then we're ahead in double digits. Now, we're literally almost tied!    >__<

EDIT:

Holy crap now we are tied! 

It seems like people from the Nexon community in general are voting for Vindictus.

It seems like people from the Nexon community in general are voting for Vindictus.

I was reading some of their posts on their forums and some people actually make messages at a mission board on high level raids to vote on Vindi. If not, they'll get kicked off the boat, since hosts there can have the power to kick anyone they please.

If I was someone who really cared and took this stuff seriously I would get in contact with the people running the poll... But I'm not :p

That's just the thing. It's frustrating as hell for them to be using underhanded tactics, but it's not worth caring enough to call them out on it, which only adds to the frustration.

That's just the thing. It's frustrating as hell for them to be using underhanded tactics, but it's not worth caring enough to call them out on it, which only adds to the frustration.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Love your name by the way.

Edited by Naith

Voted for Vindictus, sorry I just put more hours in it than this. Don't really care for this poll much though. TF2, Dota 2 should win no matter what, the fact that dota 2 already lost to RO demonstrates that this poll is barely reaching out to people and generally people don't give that much of a S#&amp;&#036;.

I was reading some of their posts on their forums and some people actually make messages at a mission board on high level raids to vote on Vindi. If not, they'll get kicked off the boat, since hosts there can have the power to kick anyone they please.

Wow...just...holy crap that is scummy.