The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I might need flame repellent here

Ok

To start

I know warframe didnt ask for airmechs help and the circumstances of that help were shady but it happened and you had no control over it

There has been alot of use of the word bribery as if our players wouldnt have voted otherwise, thats just unfair

wed vote because its our game just like you

Rather than being sour you should be proud you got this far

To be fair

Without Airmechs help Mabi would likely have overtaken the numbers overnight

There were at least 2k votes lead on warframes side and we were slowly crawling toward it

We know for a fact that airmech had at least 2k votes for warframe and as much as 4-5k

Whether we like it or not Mabi acted to counter this by pulling out the full force of nexon

I dont like it, and i mean i really dont like it but thats what happened

All of this flaming and trash talk on both sides needs to stop

We had a few guys making blunt accusations that we needed a bribe as if we wouldnt vote otherwise and thats just wrong no matter what anyone sdays and its an argument that simply cannnot be viably defended period

Our guys need to stop coming here and starting pointless flame wars with you all as well

Especially now

As much as i doubt it im hoping we can all be civil

This flame war between games isnt good for anyone

Were mostly good people on both sides and everyone knows it

upvote this is true, I was watching the polls last night, Mabi was ahead until airmech came in with like 3k votes and then it became 52% Warframe 48% Mabinogi, if it wasn't for AirMech's push Mabi and Warframe would be neck and neck, or a little bit ahead for Mabi.

Think it should be fine, we have fought the good fight and we will continue to fight til the end. But if we lose, I'm actually pretty okay with that—because we were such a strong opponent that they had to bribe ALL of the other Nexon games to help vote for them (including Vindictus). It'd be a loss with honor on our side. (For the most part, except for Airmech helping us.)

To be fair

Without Airmech the battle would most likely have gone to mabi

Mentlegen,

I, the Dogeer Bombard (a.k.a. M) encourages you to contact MMOBomb to protest Nexon's tactic of bribing players across all their games. A single game from a single developer going up against a massive company like Nexon is in no way fair.

You realize they're probably doing it because, evidently, AirMech thinks it's fine to bribe their players to vote for Warframe, right?

That's actually what they did. They get an Excalibur Prime hat if Warframe wins.

I play all three games. I'm not impressed by either side. But saying one side is dirty after the other side is doing it is wrong.

And if you don't think the Warframe devs are advocating it, they thanked AirMech over Twitter. So... yeah.

Yep, the entirety of Nexon is too much for 1 game to handle. We had a good run, but winning to the top was what we really want. But, now it can't happen anymore if the whole entire company's games are going to go against 2 allies.

even if mabinogi wins it doesnt change the fact that nexon is a S#&$ company and DE is not. Let them win by bribing their player base with a crap event and hear them cry while the servers S#&$ bricks and they have tons of ghost boats, no drops, etc.

Think it should be fine, we have fought the good fight and we will continue to fight til the end. But if we lose, I'm actually pretty okay with that—because we were such a strong opponent that they had to bribe ALL of the other Nexon games to help vote for them (including Vindictus). It'd be a loss with honor on our side. (For the most part, except for Airmech helping us.)

you have a point. Warframe didn't need to RIG anything to get ahead, which is good. I am not at all surprised that they offered gifts to people from OTHER games to get ahead. Though to be honest, I would be surprised if the combat arms crowd even looked at what they were clicking; out of all the games I played.... WORST COMMUNITY ever. 

You realize they're probably doing it because, evidently, AirMech thinks it's fine to bribe their players to vote for Warframe, right?

That's actually what they did. They get an Excalibur Prime hat if Warframe wins.

I play all three games. I'm not impressed by either side. But saying one side is dirty after the other side is doing it is wrong.

And if you don't think the Warframe devs are advocating it, they thanked AirMech over Twitter. So... yeah.

Wait what? we thanked Airmech? What? is there a link?

I hold absolutely no ill-will towards any of the communities of Nexon's games. I DO, however, hold it towards Nexon itself.

Seriously, they're resorting to such low tactics, just to beat a game/company that's practically a fraction of the size of Nexon as a whole.

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. They're motivated by one thing: Greed.

Edited by Braken

I thought the poll was Warframe vs Mabinogi

Not Warframe Vs Nexon Games

it would be like if UnrealTournament, Pariah, Warpath, DarkSector, Bioshock, Homefront, The Darkness and Startrek had current and large communities and DE offered them unique rewards if they voted for Warframe

you might be able to squeeze the dying life out of UT players and we might get a healthy dose of votes from Bioshock.

Join me, fellow Tenno, in a prayer to raise our spirits

And Tenno we shall be

For thee, Lotus, for thee

Power hath descended forth from the Void

So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command

So we shall flow a river forth to thee

And teeming with Primes shall it ever be

In the name of the Lotus

The Void

And RNG

(...totally did not take this from Boondock Saints, I came up with it a week ago!)

1a3daf57-5452-4dda-a607-ea127c239fdb_zps

Apparently DE is "bribing" us....... xD

Rofl omg can't contain the laughter!!!

What are we gonna get if we win? Grate prime?

Just shows we don't need anything to raise our moral and try to win with a war against a bigger company.

-yes this is Vindictus NA forums  (  ._.)

Edited by Pansoy