The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Lets ask for Ragnarok Online help =D

They hold a big grudge against Mabinogi.

They are still ranting on their forums about this pool, i bet if someone make a topic there it will get us a lot of votes.

Please no. They already got disqualified for botting for BOTH sides. We don't need their "help".

Frankly speaking, they would have done it anyways as long as they realized they might lose. They had a x 3 AP event prior to the showdown against Warframe that secured them a win, and with so many other games under their wing, SURELY you should have seen it coming?

It's the secret weapon they didn't want to pull, and they would've pulled it regardless of whether Airmech was involved. Airmech just gives them an excuse to justify themselves using this secret weapon.

Stop blaming Airmech for this. Their good intentions are recognized, can we stop playing the blame game now?

We were fighting against the finger of a giant. It wouldn't surprise you that if you were going to win, they would simply lift up their hand and crush you?

Edited by kaboomonme

It's a little sad when this game jumps up by like 4% because their people are being bribed. Is this seriously legal? Can Nexon be like "Hey, vote for our stuff and we will do special events in the game!" This just seems unfair. Warframe was winning, but not by much, and suddenly Nexon sends out a bribe, all of a sudden their game jumps into the lead.

Why, of course it's illegal!

In ___ country.

To guy above, 

auto refresh while fps yolo

Edited by (PS4)FthaweSRX

Frankly speaking, they would have done it anyways if they were going to lose. They had a x 3 AP event prior to the showdown against Warframe that secured them a win, and with so many other games under their wing, SURELY you should have seen it coming?

It's the secret weapon they didn't want to pull, and they would've pulled it regardless of whether Airmech was involved. Airmech just gives them an excuse to justify themselves using this secret weapon.

Stop blaming Airmech for this. Their good intentions are recognized, can we stop playing the blame game now?

We were fighting against the finger of a giant. It wouldn't surprise you that if you were going to win, they would simply lift up their hand and crush you?

They didn't have to before. They probably wouldn't of now of all times.

I mean, when someone comes and helps you, even when you did not ask for it.

Will the person ever say,"Why you helping? Go away i dont need your help."

A simple "Thank you" to show that you at least appreciate their help, even if you don't need it, is what we all call "manners"

Just because DE expressed their gratitude for Airmech's assistance, they did it because they appreciate their help, even when they did not ask for it.

It is not that DE asked for any help, gave Airmech any incentives to warrant their help, never asked them for their help. Instead, they offered to help us of their own accord. Offered incentives to whatever small community they have to rally up people, but why? Why did Airmech help?

Have anyone thought about why Airmech decided to vote for us?

It is because they LIKE Warframe. Feel that Warframe is the game that is the BETTER Mmo (Not that Warframe is a mmo of course.)

An outsider coming to vote for Warframe is entirely JUSTIFIED.

Mabinogi, ruled by Nexon, of course has the superior community. They rallied their entire force, offered incentives over many Nexon games, in an attempt to crush us once and for all.

We have no hard feelings. It just shows that Warframe and its community are RESPECTED by outsiders. There is no wrong in that. Its common sense.

Technically speaking, if we view this from another perspective, its DE vs Nexon. DE only told their community to vote, and bam, so many votes.(Not counting Airmech)

Nexon had to offer incentives over so many games just to get that many votes.

So, who is the better game?

Cheers!

Now it's getting stupid? If they'd establish and enforce some basic ground rules, we wouldn't have this issue. There seems to be this mentality that 1) any new idea I've got has to be put in a new thread and 2) everyone has to get their moment of attention. Yeah, it's a bunch of attention $%#$%@.

no before it was getting out of hand > then it was getting ridiculous > NOW its getting stupid

people need to use the dam search function on the forums if they are wanting to report a problem or see if someone might have no came up with the same idea as them

You can see real live voting here: http://home.comcast.net/~1twonky/poll2.html?nxid=10

I've been refreshing it every second for the past couple minutes, each time they are going up by 1-2 votes.

To me, someone is boting for votes. 

More like the prizes the other Nexon games awards their playbase if Nexon wins is too good, they started shooting up as soon as Vindictus got the go ahead for halos and 3x ap/exp events, and remember we were neck in neck with Vindictus before? Good thing the majority of the Vindictus community isn't awake since it's basically 12 am est right now.

A simple "Thank you" to show that you at least appreciate their help, even if you don't need it, is what we all call "manners"

Just because DE expressed their gratitude for Airmech's assistance, they did it because they appreciate their help, even when they did not ask for it.

It is not that DE asked for any help, gave Airmech any incentives to warrant their help, never asked them for their help. Instead, they offered to help us of their own accord. Offered incentives to whatever small community they have to rally up people, but why? Why did Airmech help?

It is because they LIKE Warframe. Feel that Warframe is the game that is the BETTER Mmo (Not that Warframe is a mmo of course.)

Mabinogi, ruled by Nexon, of course has the superior community. They rallied their entire force, offered incentives over many Nexon games, in an attempt to crush us once and for all.

We have no hard feelings. It just shows that Warframe and its community are RESPECTED by outsiders. There is no wrong in that. Its common sense.

Technically speaking, if we view this from another perspective, its DE vs Nexon. DE only told their community to vote, and bam, so many votes.(Not counting Airmech)

Cheers!

Cheers!

that, is a solid and true statement.

More like the prizes the other Nexon games awards their playbase if Nexon wins is too good, they started shooting up as soon as Vindictus got the go ahead for halos and 3x ap/exp events, and remember we were neck in neck with Vindictus before? Good thing the majority of the Vindictus community isn't awake since it's basically 12 am est right now.

Vindictus has East and West Servers, as well as Australian Servers.  You do know that nexon is a Western Time Based Company, Right?

I might get hated on for this but... what's the problem with a game company giving their players a little incentive to vote in an otherwise (seemingly) meaningless poll? I'm not saying I agree with Nexon getting involved. But would DE offering up something like a legendary core if we win be that much of a problem?

Again, NO, Mabi didn't bring its full force, Mabi brought big brother Nexon and his friends force too.  I really keep wanting to make some kind of analogy to help you understand why what you are saying is flawed, but I think it would further convolute the matter.  

I get what youre saying

I dont agree

If it were a matter of direct force then mabi would have won with more players worldwide

Maple would have been even stronger

This isnt that kind of competition though