The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Vindictus has East and West Servers, as well as Australian Servers.  You do know that nexon is a Western Time Based Company, Right?

Didn't know that, lets hope they have a small population the West and AU servers then and assume East is just asleep?

I might get hated on for this but... what's the problem with a game company giving their players a little incentive to vote in an otherwise (seemingly) meaningless poll? I'm not saying I agree with Nexon getting involved. But would DE offering up something like a legendary core if we win be that much of a problem?

You get a medal.

The Poll is pointless. It does give attention to all games that participated, that's it. It's not like MMOBomb and the parent company of the winner will hold some event.

ya know, you're right, we need to calm down, let them have their moment, its not over yet.  lets see what heppens tomorrow. when everyone wakes up. when we're here, ready for that update. when its noon and we're all clear headed, and they've gotten themselves full on their own gloating. lets see what heppens then.

I mean, when someone comes and helps you, even when you did not ask for it.

Will the person ever say,"Why you helping? Go away i dont need your help."

A simple "Thank you" to show that you at least appreciate their help, even if you don't need it, is what we all call "manners"

Just because DE expressed their gratitude for Airmech's assistance, they did it because they appreciate their help, even when they did not ask for it.

It is not that DE asked for any help, gave Airmech any incentives to warrant their help, never asked them for their help. Instead, they offered to help us of their own accord. Offered incentives to whatever small community they have to rally up people, but why? Why did Airmech help?

Have anyone thought about why Airmech decided to vote for us?

It is because they LIKE Warframe. Feel that Warframe is the game that is the BETTER Mmo (Not that Warframe is a mmo of course.)

An outsider coming to vote for Warframe is entirely JUSTIFIED.

Mabinogi, ruled by Nexon, of course has the superior community. They rallied their entire force, offered incentives over many Nexon games, in an attempt to crush us once and for all.

We have no hard feelings. It just shows that Warframe and its community are RESPECTED by outsiders. There is no wrong in that. Its common sense.

Technically speaking, if we view this from another perspective, its DE vs Nexon. DE only told their community to vote, and bam, so many votes.(Not counting Airmech)

Nexon had to offer incentives over so many games just to get that many votes.

So, who is the better game?

Cheers!

Thank you. This is exactly what I've been explaining.

You know what, I give up on this vote; instead I take heart in one fact.

The fact that in a few years, guess what game will still be around and supported by a great

company, and a great community?

Warframe, made by DE, made possible by players.

Win or lose in this poll, victory goes to DE.

Why?

DE didn't cheat their way to a winning vote,

DE is not a failure as a company,

DE listens to, and is thus supported by its community.

Tenno, We fight not for material gain! instead we fight for  

the honor of our clan's,Our friends and allies!

While we may lose this battle, in a few years time;

Warframe will be the last true game standing!

Edited by CrimsonMOON

I mean, when someone comes and helps you, even when you did not ask for it.

Will the person ever say,"Why you helping? Go away i dont need your help."

A simple "Thank you" to show that you at least appreciate their help, even if you don't need it, is what we all call "manners"

Just because DE expressed their gratitude for Airmech's assistance, they did it because they appreciate their help, even when they did not ask for it.

It is not that DE asked for any help, gave Airmech any incentives to warrant their help, never asked them for their help. Instead, they offered to help us of their own accord. Offered incentives to whatever small community they have to rally up people, but why? Why did Airmech help?

Have anyone thought about why Airmech decided to vote for us?

It is because they LIKE Warframe. Feel that Warframe is the game that is the BETTER Mmo (Not that Warframe is a mmo of course.)

An outsider coming to vote for Warframe is entirely JUSTIFIED.

Mabinogi, ruled by Nexon, of course has the superior community. They rallied their entire force, offered incentives over many Nexon games, in an attempt to crush us once and for all.

We have no hard feelings. It just shows that Warframe and its community are RESPECTED by outsiders. There is no wrong in that. Its common sense.

Technically speaking, if we view this from another perspective, its DE vs Nexon. DE only told their community to vote, and bam, so many votes.(Not counting Airmech)

Nexon had to offer incentives over so many games just to get that many votes.

So, who is the better game?

Cheers!

Whether wanted or not you got it and it favored you greatly

What both sides did isnt any more or less right/wrong than the other

Warframe is least to blame for this

Its mostly airmechs interference

Edited by Azawarau

Didn't know that, lets hope they have a small population the West and AU servers then and assume East is just asleep?

What part of Western Based didn't you get...? You're hoping a WESTERN based company has a low pop of WESTERN players....

Australia has full access to NA Nexon from what I know. That's a Whole continent and its player-base. (Surprisingly from what my mabi friends told me a lot of Aussies play)

Not to mention after Nexon EU was forced to shut down Mabi EU...They have the EU population too on NA.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

It ticks me off that they had so many games in this tournament (Nexon) and now they're bribing every single one of these games. Nexon had their 3-4 chances. All we have is us and the charity of others.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=200&contentNo=00HjE I mean vindictus lost to us already and they're bringing them back at us????

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

Even if Mabinogi isn't using bots this poll is clearly flawed and can't be respected; League of Legends (the most played game in the world and with 27 million unique daily logins) got beat by Path of Exile (which has like a 5k playerbase).

Two things I'm don't understand is why are there comments that only point out DE indirectly bribe Airmech community while not mention a single word about nexon action. Second, can't people see that even DE really are bribing Nexon's action are way more serious. Not to say that some people even exaggerate a simple " thanks" for manners into a direct evidence of bribery. I believe that somebody here are either a Nexon fanboy or a troll that wants to start a flame war.

Warframe is losing atm but...

Never Fear theres always the moon clans saving for the last minute to vote, and besides warframe community is better than nexon.  At lease DE listens to their community vs nexon.

Even if Mabinogi isn't using bots this poll is clearly flawed and can't be respected; League of Legends (the most played game in the world and with 27 million unique daily logins) got beat by Path of Exile (which has like a 5k playerbase).

And Wtf would League Get Rewarded with? Their community didn't give a flying fish from the get-go.

You know what, I give up on this vote; instead I take heart in one fact.

The fact that in a few years, guess what game will still be around and supported by a great

company, and a great community?

Warframe, made by DE, made possible by players.

Win or lose in this poll, victory goes to DE.

Why?

DE didn't cheat their way to a winning vote,

DE is not a failure as a company,

DE listens to, and is thus supported by its community.

Tenno, We fight not for material gain! instead we fight for  

the honor of our clan's and Our friends and allies!

While we may lost this battle, in a few years time;

Warframe will be the last true game standing!

This is another thing that bugs me

DE is an indie company

Nexon is a host

Nexon NA has to send its feedback to KR nexon and that then gets sent to Devcat

Most of the input for the game comes from our foreign sister mabis rather than directly from us to the devs

The devs over there interact with the players much more and the feedback has more strength to it

We cant help that we have things working against us here

WORD TO THE WISE:

I'm completely aware of the Megathread posted in relation to the F2P Tournament.

This post is not for telling people to vote Warframe. It's for telling Digital Extremes that advertising would've been nice.

In no way am I saying that Digital Extremes should be giving us a reward for the contest.

---------------

Just throwing it out there, but you reaaally should've advertised for the contest.

Nexon is going to win by a landslide because you didn't make any mention of the MMOBomb contest.

Nexon is sitting there bribing every single one of its games in order to win the MMOBomb contest. This is just on top of the voting bots people have on there.

You have almost 8 million Warframe players, DE. No more than about 25,000 have voted on this poll.

ADVERTISE.

ADVERTISE.

ADVERTISE.

Really disappointing that you're passing this up. We're losing because nobody knows about it.

Edited by Gyronex

Well it seems to be more of a comunity competition, LoL has a bad playerbase (not all) ingame. The last place I would like to be would be on their forums.

Edited by SmokeyJesus

I get what youre saying

I dont agree

If it were a matter of direct force then mabi would have won with more players worldwide

Maple would have been even stronger

This isnt that kind of competition though

actualy no becasue even without the votes from AM warframe would have been neck and neck, and that was before the Nexon wide bribe spree, you game may have alot of registered players, but not enough active ones to be able to out step warframe by a large margin. 

This is another thing that bugs me

DE is an indie company

Nexon is a host

Nexon NA has to send its feedback to KR nexon and that then gets sent to Devcat

Most of the input for the game comes from our foreign sister mabis rather than directly from us to the devs

The devs over there interact with the players much more and the feedback has more strength to it

We cant help that we have things working against us here

nexon never talks to the players only if it's for a update

there support never help it's all computer made crap