The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Guys i slept for 7hours how did we take the lead and how did we get 30k more votes in that time

Our brothers and sisters in Asia and Oceania held the line overnight, then DE woke up and called in the reinforcements through every possible method: social media, Steam, Nexus, and announcements in-game.

I probably will play a bit more.

Although, to be honest, like most other MMOs I play, I'll probably drift back to Mabinogi.

And that's not just because I've invested way more money into Mabinogi than I'm willing to admit. >.>[/quote

Some people here,(not saying names) has spent over 300 dollars on warframe ;)

Seriously. I've spent 10x that on Mabi.

I'm not proud of it.

^I'm their worst nightmare back over at Mabi forums btw. = 3=

No, right now you're being a pain in their backside. Knock it off dude. Don't post on their forums. In fact, try to avoid their forums and save your blood pressure.

Time for another reminder that it's time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading and posting on their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

No, right now you're being a pain in their backside. Knock it off dude. Don't post on their forums. In fact, try to avoid their forums and save your blood pressure.

Time for another reminder that it's time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading and posting on their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Okay chill with those warning points. = .=

Regardless of who wins, I want to say that this was probably one of the most heated matches. To whoever wins, the final matchup against Smite/PoE will most likely be in the bag.

To all who offered help, thank you, and i may take you up on that.

Our brothers and sisters in Asia and Oceania held the line overnight, then DE woke up and called in the reinforcements through every possible method: social media, Steam, Nexus, and announcements in-game.

Like me :)

Sorry for spamming Region Chats and stuff in Oceania and Asia, but it worked somehow. It sparked a vote surge that managed to bring us to only a 1000 votes behind Mabi.

The power of Asia :D

Like me :)

Sorry for spamming Region Chats and stuff in Oceania and Asia, but it worked somehow. It sparked a vote surge that managed to bring us to only a 1000 votes behind Mabi.

The power of Asia :D

At least your Asian brethren care.

Mabi's Asian brethren don't give a care in the slightest.

Thank you.

Anyway, I did try this game.

I admit, it is fun, but not a lot of prospect for anyone who wants to solo.

Every piece of gear can be obtained solo.  It might be a bit rough until you can acquire a nice set of mods, and it will take longer if you don't share void keys, but it's very doable.

At least your Asian brethren care.

Mabi's Asian brethren don't give a care in the slightest.

But Asia's support is a double-edged sword. You can get most to support, but there are an unspeakable number of trolls who simply do the opposite. And at first, Warframe Asia also did not care at all.

But Asia's support is a double-edged sword. You can get most to support, but there are an unspeakable number of trolls who simply do the opposite. And at first, Warframe Asia also did not care at all.

True. 

Another reason why our Asian brethren don't really much care is due to the fact they have their own servers, so they're not getting anything.

Even if they did get publicity, it wouldn't increase the playerbase for KR/JP due to both having an IP block.

Everything's a double-edge sword. We don't know for sure who will do the opposite. (I know you have been in that region chat)

I"d like to point out: Don't be their worst nightmare.

You know what you should be thinking after this? Really?

1. WARFRAME IS AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!

2. Wow. Mabinogi must be pretty good. Are the people there nice? A lot seem to be. Maybe I should check it out.

3. U13 w00000000000000000000000000000000000000

Do you know what they should be thinking after this?

1. Mabinogi is good.

2. Wow. Warframe must be too. Are the people there nice? A lot seem to be. Maybe I should check it out.

If you're going around antagonizing them, however, they're going to think

1. Mabinog is great. I can't believe anyone would badmouth us.

2. Warframe is messed up. Let us never speak of it again. Psychopaths.

WE WANT THE TOP ONE SO WE HAVE MORE TENNO. More tenno==more power==more updates.

So BE NICE TO THEM. They aren't "enemies", they're just tenno that haven't gotten out of the cryopod yet. Make their NPE something worthy of being associated with Warframe.

oh we did spam inform asia x3evanescence about the vote on all tabs

we did the tenno way, we done our part.

Oh I remember you!

You're that guy who was here last night, who said he was gonna go call for Asia to help.

Thanks for that man~ = 3=