Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Shhhh guys....don't celebrate the finals yet...the Mabinogi people might decide to just join the SMITE side...just because.

Even though I still hope they don't...out of all moba type games I've ever tried...SMITE has always felt the weakest to me...but...that might just be my personal taste ;p

I like to think Mabinogi players would have a little more grace than that.

Airmech was awesome about when they faced us and lost, it would make Mabinogi look bad to try and get revenge now, and even if they did, I doubt all of the players that competed would be in on it so they still wouldn't win.

Personally I like SMITE, and think it's one of the coolest looking mobas out there, but I dont play mobas because I'm no good at them, I just like to watch.

*does teh dance of the narwhals*

Pics or it didn't happen.

Their other games weren't promised rewards?

Well, in that case, I was wrong.

I think some others did, but they remained neutral regardless of rewards.

Edited by Verryn

Okay guys, don't be rude against Nexon. We had a good fight and was the biggest competition we had. This shows both communities are willing to band together against each other. It was a great fight too, so I would like to thank Nexon, Warframe, and even Airmech for showing how gaming communities would come and band together!

Perhaps, but this victory is no reason to rest on our laurels. Let's honor SMITE having come this far and give them our all just like we did against Mabi.

To victory!

To get lazy now against SMITE is just asking to be.... smitten (omg why). I don't think our community is going to get lazy right when we're about to grab the grand prize.

Well Mabinogi, despite what a real mess the poll turned into for both sides, you were a damn worthy opponent overall.  The tension, the excitement, it was quite enjoyable.  You probably fought harder and with more passion than Smite will.  As our Final Boss, I salute you.

Which means that the best part of this contest is over for me.  Hm.

Well Mabinogi, despite what a real mess the poll turned into for both sides, you were a damn worthy opponent overall.  The tension, the excitement, it was quite enjoyable.  You probably fought harder and with more passion than Smite will.  As our Final Boss, I salute you.

Which means that the best part of this contest is over for me.  Hm.

And then suddenly SMITE: "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!!"

i've been seeing a bunch of stuff about how they adn we should join together to beat smite....I think no. that was the whole fight through this entire leg,,how airmech helped us and how their games helped them...I do not think there should be a coop voting block. people vote where they want. Im sure warframe players will vote warframe..lets not coerce votes from them. 

They were, Combat Arms didnt care though and dragon nest voted against mabinogi out of spite.

Is there something Dragon Nest doesn't like about Mabinogi? o.o

And then suddenly SMITE: "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!!"

Oh what please no! D:

Their other games weren't promised rewards?

Well, in that case, I was wrong.

No, you are right. They were.  I'd link all the forum posts in each respective games, and screenshots of the in game server broadcasts that each game spammed, but I can't be bothered.

It's pretty sad how all the mabi fans are acting like this didn't happen, just to make themselves feel like they could've done more.