Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Warframe is going to dominate SMITE. Look at the total number of votes for each poll. The only reason Smite looks like it has such a resounding victory is PoE barely had any votes. 23k total votes on PoE vs. Smite. 91k total votes on Warframe vs. Mabinogi.

We're going to grind SMITE into the dust.

Mabi and maple arent nearly as big here as in asia

Were talking about messages being sent To every active Tenno online VS NA nexon, possible its smallest branch? TW might be smaller but i never hear anything about them so its hard to say

Im sure we dont have 7 million unique users between Maple,Mabi,And vindi

DN voted against us

CA doesnt care

When did Warframe send messages to the tenno? Are you talking about red text? Because that only applies to those who are ingame and are reading chat. And among that group, it only applies to those players who feel like voting. Because there really is no incentive for John Tenno to vote.

Shhhh guys....don't celebrate the finals yet...the Mabinogi people might decide to just join the SMITE side...just because.

Even though I still hope they don't...out of all moba type games I've ever tried...SMITE has always felt the weakest to me...but...that might just be my personal taste ;p

Mabi has separate regions under separate publishers,the NA version is run by a subsidiary of a much larger company on the other side of the planet.  There's a very definite separation between Korean community and NA community, they're not even playing on the same service.  It's a pretty common situation with most Aisan f2p games :|

AVA is similar in that regard.  While the NA/EU version was dying a slow death, the Korean version was having large tournaments with cash prizes :|

My point was, unless the NA version ONLY covers USA (one nation) it is international.

Honestly?

I was convinced that we would not be able to win this.

And after Nexon decided to bribe other games for support, I was like "okay, no way we can win against that loser company"

But omfg... despite all their cheap bribing, we won!

We fcking won - not just against mabinogi, but against Nexon!!!

Now does warframe/ DE rule or what!?

pwned, nexon, you got pwned.

You won against Mabinogi, Maple and Vindictus really

Only the NA part too.

Edited by Alineah

Warframe is going to dominate SMITE. Look at the total number of votes for each poll. The only reason Smite looks like it has such a resounding victory is PoE barely had any votes. 23k total votes on PoE vs. Smite. 91k total votes on Warframe vs. Mabinogi.

Actually, if you remember our older polls, we never got to numbers like this before. We were around where SMITE is now.

I say we hold back our crazy support until we think we need it. See where we get against SMITE without all the insanity. See how it goes. If they begin to beat us, then we can pull in a bit of support to get ahead again. I don't wanna murder them.

Perhaps, but this victory is no reason to rest on our laurels. Let's honor SMITE having come this far and give them our all just like we did against Mabi.

To victory!

Shhhh guys....don't celebrate the finals yet...the Mabinogi people might decide to just join the SMITE side...just because.

Even though I still hope they don't...out of all moba type games I've ever tried...SMITE has always felt the weakest to me...but...that might just be my personal taste ;p

Yes.

In my country we have a proverb that say something like "Dont sell the bear's skin before killing him".

I take it you haven't played Heroes of the Storm? Seriously, F*** that game.