The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Mostly Vindictus. They're out they're out. Don't vote for a game you barely know about.

I used to play Vindictus a long time back. I really got tired of the way Vindictus had so much echi S#&$ on their website. Imagine trying to download Warframe and having a naked Loki in really sexualized position. It just makes you feel so uneasy... :|

Voted. Would be great if the almighty redtext could make an announcement in game.

No, that wouldn´t be great. If players that likes this game making threads like this and giving it some attention it is good, I voted for it too cause I love this game.

Let´s make it the "worst" case. DE makes a red text to attract attention on the poll and promising a reactor/catalyst if Warframe wins, it would be buying their votes and that is never good.

Let´s make it the "worst" case. DE makes a red text to attract attention on the poll and promising a reactor/catalyst if Warframe wins, it would be buying their votes and that is never good.

They don't need to promise anything. I think RedText dropping into chat with the usual humour and asking nicely for people to vote would be more than enough to steamroll the competition yet again.

EDIT: I mean, it's a community thing. RedText's joking before updates is not a mandatory feature for the game, yet it's there, it's nice, I'd even risk saying it's better known than some of the lore.

Edited by Guest