The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Wha?

Link please, no clue who this "Fancyboy" is or what he's saying. :P

I'd really rather not, but I assure you all who are working hard to gather votes for Mabi are in game right now rather than on enemy forums.

But fancyboy is one of those pessimistic elves that you just wanna sock in the balls really hard. But hes good for using to convince everyone that elves are an ugly race and that they should play a human or a giant rather than an elf. I owe fancyboy that much.

I'd also like to thank everyone who supported me back in Nexon forums, Dewdropmon, KuronekoXII, Preciouswolf, Darlok, OnlinePerson, Cocoshi, Hellzian, Tropa, Limitlessly, randymarsh, ManBerries, Steel1, Phantomix, Mazino, Orkane, and that girl who appeared for a moment briefly and said that I was her hero, and everyone else who doesn't frequent the Mabi forums enough for me to remember them,

Also RIP Zekkii.

And here's the PS2 forums: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/mmo-bomb-best-f2p-game-ps2-in-the-finals-needs-votes.179807/page-2

Now excuse me while I facepalm at fancyboy's comments.

Oh right! And Wekkit and PsyGangnamStyle of course, freaking love Wekkit's comments on elves.

Oh and if I didn't mention you.

You were either:

A. Too pessimistic

B. Switched sides a lot

C. Started talking mad smack about me while I was gone. = 3=

or  D. We was never close like that.

W-wait a minute? Planetside 2 VS Warframe? Oh dear. We might have a situation on our hands here. I love both games.

Loyalty until death, strength in unity. Well crap. If you need me I'll be in my air lock.

Lawl! No relax!

Right now it's Mabinogi VS Planetside 2.

But I assure you, you won't need to choose between PS2 and Warframe.

Because Mabinogi will destroy PS2. I guarantee it.

Lawl! No relax!

Right now it's Mabinogi VS Planetside 2.

But I assure you, you won't need to choose between PS2 and Warframe.

Because Mabinogi will destroy PS2. I guarantee it.

You mean I won't need to sit in my air lock? Okay... If you say so, but the second it's announced that Warframe will be paired against Planetside... You'll know where to find me.

Heh. Nice catch, Warriorrogue.

Zarozian.  I also have a background from a Nexon game.  Vindictus.  I was part of the wave of Vindictus players going into WF started by a famous user named FatalX7.  If there's one thing I have in common with that guy, it's that we take pride in our Lann skills in Vindictus.  When staff evies fall and Fionas break, we Lanns will be there to solo the raids for everyone.

I know some VIndictus players that are really devoted to the game, even people from DFO.  I can imagine the same for Mabinogi.

But in a way, I want Nexon America to wake up.  It may be an insignificant poll to the company, but I think it would be very satisfying to see a game in beta crush a long-established game.  Might be the kick Nexon needs to hire more active developers so they can compare to the experienced developers of Bioshock and UT.

How is Nexon going to wake up with a insignificant poll? choose the game you like better, it wont affect any company regardless.

I was the one who introduced this guy to warframe^

I was around since closed beta however, back before mod system even came out.

Thats a blunt like

The OP of this thread introduced me

Now youre being an idiot on these forums too

I didnt even know you played until months after i started

Now

Warframe definitely has my vote in any matchup except against mabi

As fun as it is i cant vote against my home

Also

Zarozian does not represent the mabi community and over there hes treated more or less as a joke

W-wait a minute? Planetside 2 VS Warframe? Oh dear. We might have a situation on our hands here. I love both games.

Loyalty until death, strength in unity. Well crap. If you need me I'll be in my air lock.

that won't be happening Mab is beating planet side 2 which I know for a fact shouldn't be possible. Planet Side 2 is MASSIVE. There is no way they should be losing to Mab. Plus better game... waaaaay better game.

Thats a blunt like

The OP of this thread introduced me

Now youre being an idiot on these forums too

I didnt even know you played until months after i started

Now

Warframe definitely has my vote in any matchup except against mabi

As fun as it is i cant vote against my home

Also

Zarozian does not represent the mabi community and over there hes treated more or less as a joke

Of course I don't represent Mabinogi or its community! I never said I did unlike you.

Shouldn't you be focusing on fancyboy in PS2 making himself look like an idiot?

Though if we were to have someone to represent it, it would more likely to be me than you or anyone else and that's a fact.

I can guarantee it 100%.

How did LoL lose to Path of Exile?

path of exile has an enormous fanbase, (yes lol too) but I think lol/rito didn't even care about the poll and didn't announce it anywhere so lots of people missed it, also ritos forum sucks hard, but there are still lots of people and it might be that some random forumganger might have seen a random thread about the poll, that's why it still got lots of votes but not even close what it could've been.

edit: also their forum is full of spam from the terrible community, so threads about the polls get pushed down in roughly 10seconds

Edited by Jun-EGT-