The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Well, that might be the case.

However, seeing the number of votes there has been between Mabinogi and Planetside 2 (over 16k) compared to AM vs Warframe (6k) and how Mabinogi has a clear advantage, either they have amassed the fanbase of all other Nexon games or there's heavy botting being done.

If it's the former, it'll be a tough one since Mabinogi is next up against Warframe.

Wow PoE beat LoL wasn't expecting that.

Path of Exile is closer to what people expected "Diablo 3" to be than Diablo 3 itself; it got time to get a good following and a loyal community I think, much like Warframe's.

Though, if this little voting contest helps with exposure, one game that certainly doesn't need it is LoL so it's not surprising they wouldn't care to advertise there being a voting contest if they already have all the visibility they want.

After all, the LoL and DOTA2 rivalry produces enough exposure for them as it is.

Well, even if we lose we got over Planet side 2 so that's enough for me to be happy. ^_^ 2nd place is a very respectable position considering who we beat to get there. :P

That would be 2nd place in our own division, which is pretty good. If we win though, we'd then make it to overall 1st to 4th place which would be quite an achievement in itself, especially considering the number of entries there has been for this little tourney.

Edited by Wiegraf

That would be 2nd place in our own division, which is pretty good. If we win though, we'd then make it to overall 1st to 4th place which would be quite an achievement in itself, especially considering the number of entries there has been for this little tourney.

O i thought there was going to be a Tourny with all the games that won there devision..... Well then, GG!

O i thought there was going to be a Tourny with all the games that won there devision..... Well then, GG!

There will be:

F 3/28: Warrior vs. Cleric Division winners, Rogue vs. Wizard Division winners
M 3/31: The Final Match-up!

There will be:

F 3/28: Warrior vs. Cleric Division winners, Rogue vs. Wizard Division winners
M 3/31: The Final Match-up!

Man, we are in hell of a lead right now, 64% .

Airmech's no near us at all. They might as well face the same fate like the others lost :D

Perhaps, it would be prudent, if we as a community are more of a fan of Planetside than the other one, to also vote in that poll?

Thoughts?

I did actually.. besides, it's not like you'd be limited to vote only on contests where Warframe is taking part of. I voted Planetside 2 because I played it for a good time and I found more fun playing it than Mabinogi, simple as that, while also voting for Warframe in the current match up with AirMech.

So either a lot of Warframe players are also fan of Mabinogi or people have just been voting for the Warframe matchups.

Edited by Wiegraf

Of course I don't represent Mabinogi or its community! I never said I did unlike you.

Shouldn't you be focusing on fancyboy in PS2 making himself look like an idiot?

Though if we were to have someone to represent it, it would more likely to be me than you or anyone else and that's a fact.

I can guarantee it 100%.

Stay on warframe....

Werent you perma banned on our forums?

Mabi seems really sexual...

To be fair

Alot of the armors look like actual armors rather than oversexualized pieces of metal  on females

They have nice dresses and such as well

Jeez....this is scary now......that day SMITE had 65% for 12K votes......now this....?? GG for Warframe ?

yMfIr26.png

Lm3A4dC.png

Mabi has alot of firepower behind it but so does warframe

Im sure both of us will make top 4

Mabi VS waframe is going to be tough....

Hopefully we support eachother in the final round against SMITE

PS 2 MMOBomb thread:  https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/mmo-bomb-best-f2p-game-ps2-in-the-finals-needs-votes.179807/page-12

They don't seem to have much hope.  One member suggested supporting Warframe in the case they lose.  

Quote detailing Mabi's fanbase from PS 2 thread

But I don't hold it against the Mabinogi playerbase; going through the equivalent thread on their forums talking about us, they seem to vastly outnumber us and are a lot more passionate about their game - and having some familiarity with Mabinogi in the past (reading their wiki and such, although I've never actually played it; not my cup of tea), I understand why a little bit. Hell, this is just their NA section, they haven't even tapped into their Japanese and Korean playerbases and trust me, that game's huge over there. I have seen some things, man. Jesus christ, the Nao fan-art on Pixiv. All the Nao fan-art...

Plus a lot of their players are actually advertising the contest a lot in-game and even their official channels are mentioning it and apparently rewarding their community for every victory with in-game events. I hadn't even heard of this contest until a few hours ago. Guess the empires of Auraxis are too busy fighting each other to deal with inter-fictional threats.

When we go up against Mabinogi, we need to be prepared.  Let's start tapping into our moon clans and ask for help.

I'm not too worried about PS2. The running consensus on the official forums is that if you want any form of interaction or information with/from any of the devs, you need to get on Twitter or Reddit. There is a palatable degree of animosity between the devs and the playerbase there. The game isn't bad, but the community could really do with a DEMegan or DERebecca.

Edited by Ryme