Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

We are at 52%! Woo

In my opinion, I think that warframe is a much better game than that one... it takes too long for me to get started in that game. >.<

As for Warframe, well... who doesn't like ninja... in space?

those votes by count where winning by a very narrow margin, but when you look at the counts for the other vote.... who ever wins ours is most lightly going on to win the next since we have like 3x the total votes. 

Edited by STARSBarry

Some members at the Mabi community are still insisting that it's unfair that AirMech's assisting us.

Hey the rules didn't say that they couldn't! It just said to vote for your favorite game! In this case, the Airmech community prefers Warframe over Mabi.

I think its great to see that the game is getting so much support from the community, even without gettint any incentives to do so from the devs.

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown Vote

tbh whenever I see anyone requesting an incentive now it pisses me off, I think when we began it was very much a "if we had an incentive would could easily win this" has changed into "LIKE HELL DO WE NEED AN INCENTIVE TO WIN THIS!" 

hell even I thought we would need one for this vote but the current results surprise me, and really drives this point home, warframe has one of the best player community's of any online game period..... and so does airmech :P

2afxt10.jpg

This actually happened

It's hard to get friends to vote when they are the type you know might troll you.

I sent the link to my friend for the older poll and he voted for Vindictus. That traitor.

Edited by kaboomonme