The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, This Nonsense Is Really Getting Out Of Hand Now.

Brynslustafir

Well could always reason that DE was being ULTRA NICE by extending the founder exclusive beyond Closed beta when it was never meant to go outside closed beta.

I don't think that'd satisfy them. Some people are just set in their ways and won't budge, even if presented with logical information like that.

I don't think that'd satisfy them. Some people are just set in their ways and won't budge, even if presented with logical information like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The EXACT reason why I felt the need to start this thread to begin with. 

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or what... because you sound like a little kid whining about not getting something (not trying to insult but in my mind reading this I read it in a whiny little kid voice)

Yeah, it's sarcasm. I've seen people actually saying stuff like that e.e

Glad you imagined it like you should!

Edited by sedu13

Oh jeez. 

Good on you for making a post like this. I'm still hoping for DE to make a public statement and firm announcement about it to clear everything up, once and for all. 

I do see this being shut down rather quickly though, considering the current climate and how other discussions have progressed.

DE has announced multiple times that they will not release them. In fact, they can't release them due to how it was worded.

I mean, while I agree with the OP's points about Founder's gear remaining exclusive and how it's dumb that people keep trying to change it...

Whining about people whining just undermines his case, and I would ask him to remember this next time he posts on this forum and attempts to represent others.

And you felt the need to open a new thread because your opinion is so much more valid than any of those in the megathread. Such entitlement. Wow. Much rage.

I don't think that OP is showing that his opinions matter more than others and OP is indeed entitled to his own opinion. Also he's not raging but he's talking about it in a civilized manner which is always a plus.

You could remind yourself that DE extended the Founder's exclusive program for all the new Steam players for months, pretty much invalidating most of your position, and then closed it just before PS4 release.  So, maybe, the PS4 folks aren't too happy about how they've been treated differently than the Steam players.  Whether or not you agree, one would hope you can see how that arbitrary and random difference in treatment might ruffle feathers.

Frankly, I don't want your c****y Skana Prime.  I want a new Prime Access package with way better stuff.  A "PS4 early adopter" program with some reskinned weapons that you self righteous PC players can't get would be pretty awesome too.

But...but....I'm totally going to use the Skana Prime. It's really unfair, I'm a HUUUUUUUGE Skana fan, I have mine with like, 8 formas and a potato. It's soooo unfair that people have theirs collecting dust and I don't have it!

EDIT: Obligatory sarcasm sign.

I know this is sarcastic, but the Skana Prime will have it's day in court! MELEE 2.0 IS THE RISE OF THE SKANA!

I don't really care about exclusives but I want a chance to get into the design council again. I think that is the only thing which shouldn't be exclusive to founders. Maybe DE could make an upper and lower council and just have the lower one be entirely open to the public. DE could then just sift through the ideas of the public with the founders at the top voting and creating their own ideas!

I don't really care about exclusives but I want a chance to get into the design council again. I think that is the only thing which shouldn't be exclusive to founders. Maybe DE could make an upper and lower council and just have the lower one be entirely open to the public. DE could then just sift through the ideas of the public with the founders at the top voting and creating their own ideas!

People are invited monthly, if I recall correctly, to the Design Council. People can still get in through being invited.

People are invited monthly, if I recall correctly, to the Design Council. People can still get in through being invited.

i know a few who have been invited to the DC, so yea, each month a few people are selected and then invited to the Design Council.

Now ask yourself why won't DE stick a post on the forums describing their current stance.

They spitted in the faces of us PS4 players who supported their game which is way below PS4 standard quality AND PC version standard quality. But forget that, that's a whole separate issue.

Now, on topic of PC version. Exclusive primes are part of core content and are featured throughout game's art on mods and codex. DE knows full well that offering them as exclusives was wrong and is/will hurt the game, that much you can see from their posts. Including the nonsensical one on PS4 boards.

I bought founders crap, used it at the start and never again.

Its only shiny suits gents, nothing special, if you want to support the game then do it.

If I could give you my badge for the forums I would.

I only bought founders cause I was buying Plat at the time to support the game and I liked it.

Now ask yourself why won't DE stick a post on the forums describing their current stance.

They spitted in the faces of us PS4 players who supported their game which is way below PS4 standard quality AND PC version standard quality. But forget that, that's a whole separate issue.

Now, on topic of PC version. Exclusive primes are part of core content and are featured throughout game's art on mods and codex. DE knows full well that offering them as exclusives was wrong and is/will hurt the game, that much you can see from their posts. Including the nonsensical one on PS4 boards.

Only those founder primes are exclusive. You also apparently don't get max graphics on PS4 cause it ends up looking like the friggin Fourth of July lol. But seriously, you guys didn't get the primes because they are a closed beta exclusive that was graciously extended for a short time. You PS4 users might still get a chance at it though. Either way if you don't then don't worry you have more primes that are MUCH better gameplay wise and are not gold plated newbie gear (no offense to founders).

EDIT: Can someone answer my question though? Is there a way to get noticed for a design council invite?

Edited by Hoshigakesan