Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

OMG. While doing the mission, I noticed that the Grineer with the snowglobe around them, the globe is plated with different sections! Frost Buff incoming?

I noticed this too, but I wouldn't count on it. Though a globe that follows Frost around and can only be cast one at a time would seem like an area version of Rhino's iron skin, and would be too strong imo

I noticed this too, but I wouldn't count on it. Though a globe that follows Frost around and can only be cast one at a time would seem like an area version of Rhino's iron skin, and would be too strong imo

I bet it's just an aesthetic change to set it apart from the Tenno snow globe. Pretty cool IMO.

Btw, awesome event, BALLER rewards! Between this and the cicero mods, my Lanka's corrosive damage will be godly.

Edited by SnaleKing

Um... I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I already beat the event.

I got 678 points.

On my first try.
I brought a tanked out rhino, ironskinned, and breezed my way through what few and insignificant enemies popped their heads at me as my carrier guardian'd my shield back.
Huh.
I'm not complaining about the rewards, and the map is amazing looking. It just seemed to easy to solo.And the fact there were no unique grineer (like how the Corpus had unique Corpus in the Gas City or the unique grineer in the desert and jungle) is a tad dissapointing though I assume they'll be added in later.

Decently fun, but also hilariously easy with high level frames with massive shield banks. We had a Mag to use S.P., but a Trinity would make it trivial.

Just tried it with Trinity, and though you are invulnerable, your shields will drain. That said, me and 2 friends on Trinity, Mag, and Nova crushed the mission into the dirt with a 675.