Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

SCORING

Upon completing each mission, you will be scored as follows:

Individual Scoring - The core's remaining health is your score.

Clan Scoring - Clan scores will be determined by the sum of each participant's best score.

Where is it displayed clan scoring?  I see my individual, but would like to know how my Clan is doing?  We're trying to play against another clan, and i'm not seeing a score.

No longer too easy it seems. I tried running it with a Rhino solo several times but the passive HP loss of the core always ends up killing it. Not to mention that a single charging Heavy Gunner can, within a second or two, decimate half of the core's HP if gone unnoticed, which is easy given the massive elevation differences in the map and the requirement to be close to the core so that it doesn't retreat.
I know that this game is focused on multiplayer and of course that means that you should never compromise your vision for the sake of solo players, but at the end of the day you DID implement a solo mode for us players with no/few friends who play the game. Tending to any issues it may have is a duty that is implicit in having created it in the first place, so modifying how events work when played in solo mode is perhaps an idea you guys should look into.

Edited by Voltyr

How will this be handled on the PS4? Will we be getting the event at the same difficulty level released on the PC with this addition or will they be changing the difficulty now that you have had feedback on it?

I can't help but feel that event is out of place on PS4. Surly you noticed that Corpus are well on the way of exterminating Grineer from Solar Map. Give it several more weeks and last Grineer outside of Earth and Mercury will be dissected and sold for minimal (acceptable) profit. On PC it was complete opposite, total Grineer domination so they had an aleart where Corpus Boss Man Frohd (spelling?) said that they're backed into a corner and Tethra will finish em off. On PS4 this alert never happened. I wonder if they plan to make a different event on PS4 to account for Corpus domination.

my god. I just got 915points in the shield core version, and I am having a heart attack by just waiting for my gorgon wraith to arrive. way to go DE. if they keep up with the awesome events, then my computer is going to be used a whole lot more. (I just had an idea) when the next event comes out, the stalker weapons should be the reward. the scoring could be like if you get 200 or lower you get the despair. from 201 to 400 you get the hate. and 500 and up you get the dread.

K, I didn't see anyone address this yet.  But because you have to do iInterception to get the mats to do the Hijack, you obviously can use as many people as you can get.  But, if you invite someone into the lobby, the match automatically begins and I haven't had anyone able to join after that.  So, that's kind of a MAJOR problem. We've already gotten over 500 points for the whole event, so yay us, that was fun and thanks for everything.  But then it looked like there was more to it with another chapter in the event.  The following Interceptio proves to be WICKED hard even to maxed out and potatoed frames, especially when playing with other frames that had an easy time with the first part of the event expecting more of the same which is obviously unfair to them for being such a hugely skewed bell curve of a beat down, and unfair to frames like mine, who get stuck playing in matches with these guys. Also, what the CRAP is up with this freaking Interception level?!  I'll be standing right smack dab in the center of the little glowy circle.  NO ONE will be around, not at the control areas, not near ME, not ANYWHERE, and yet, I'll LOSE the effing tower!  Not only that, but it'll take me like a frickin YEAR and a HALF to gain it, then I step away for just the time it takes to revive someone and BAM, LOST!  Or, it won't be lost, but in the process of being taken, so I kill all the guys I can see, but it's still getting taken and . . . LOST.  This makes NO FRAKING sense, and is obviously broken and how this made it into an event in this condition I have no idea.  Sometimes, I'll be babysitting the tower like I almost always do, then it will say its being conflicted because there's an enemy a GAWDAMMED FOOTBALL FIELD AWAY.  This is an awesome game.  But seriosuly, I constantly feel like I still have to beta test it.  You guys keep making newer and awesomer stuff to jam into this game and that's great.  But maybe you should just focus on fixing everything that's currently in the game first. I know you'll lose some fans who are only here for the shiniest and prettiest newest things.  Those people are dumb.  Do NOT cater to them.  Lock this ish down, and you will have one of the coolest games ever made.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go kick a puppy.  Or punch a baby, haven't decided yet.

K, I didn't see anyone address this yet.  But because you have to do iInterception to get the mats to do the Hijack, you obviously can use as many people as you can get.  But, if you invite someone into the lobby, the match automatically begins and I haven't had anyone able to join after that.  So, that's kind of a MAJOR problem. We've already gotten over 500 points for the whole event, so yay us, that was fun and thanks for everything.  But then it looked like there was more to it with another chapter in the event.  The following Interceptio proves to be WICKED hard even to maxed out and potatoed frames, especially when playing with other frames that had an easy time with the first part of the event expecting more of the same which is obviously unfair to them for being such a hugely skewed bell curve of a beat down, and unfair to frames like mine, who get stuck playing in matches with these guys. Also, what the CRAP is up with this freaking Interception level?!  I'll be standing right smack dab in the center of the little glowy circle.  NO ONE will be around, not at the control areas, not near ME, not ANYWHERE, and yet, I'll LOSE the effing tower!  Not only that, but it'll take me like a frickin YEAR and a HALF to gain it, then I step away for just the time it takes to revive someone and BAM, LOST!  Or, it won't be lost, but in the process of being taken, so I kill all the guys I can see, but it's still getting taken and . . . LOST.  This makes NO FRAKING sense, and is obviously broken and how this made it into an event in this condition I have no idea.  Sometimes, I'll be babysitting the tower like I almost always do, then it will say its being conflicted because there's an enemy a GAWDAMMED FOOTBALL FIELD AWAY.  This is an awesome game.  But seriosuly, I constantly feel like I still have to beta test it.  You guys keep making newer and awesomer stuff to jam into this game and that's great.  But maybe you should just focus on fixing everything that's currently in the game first. I know you'll lose some fans who are only here for the shiniest and prettiest newest things.  Those people are dumb.  Do NOT cater to them.  Lock this ish down, and you will have one of the coolest games ever made.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go kick a puppy.  Or punch a baby, haven't decided yet.

Just because you had one or a few bad experiences with people in your lobby doesn't mean they have to change the game, they don't control the people playing it.

I recommend re-trying :)

Well try playing with ppl from your clan or recruit from the chat next time. DE is not responsible for the way you choose to play.

P.S. Next time please insert paragraphs in walls of text. ;-)

Spring Break + Body is Ready + Foaming for Gorgon Wraith = This event is calling to me with more than words.

ONE! TWO! THREE!
GIT MY SHIPS!

Also, SPF 18002 please, because 9001 was a large number of seasons ago. :|-

Edited by Dexaldem

How are we supposed to get to first place? i have 2486 points , the clan im in is competing for 1st place in the event for ghost clans and it seems the only way to get that top score is if you have a host who has lagg? How is this fair? No matter what we do , we cant get to first just bcoz the guys on top did it with hosts that had lagg? Come on DE....Fix this, this event has become all about using lagg to get to first place....it has nothing to do with skill or teamwork anymore.... 

Please put a cap on the top score .... this lagg based top score is killing any hope the rest of us have at getting that gold statue.

Edited by Xanthus777

Got a group of 4 of us in the first room standing in front of the door, DE did you break something in the latest hotfix?

Seriously, just tried running it again, this is the only night my clan has together for this event, can we get a fix? :(

Edited by DevinC

How are we supposed to get to first place? i have 2486 points , the clan im in is competing for 1st place in the event for ghost clans and it seems the only way to get that top score is if you have a host who has lagg? How is this fair? No matter what we do , we cant get to first just bcoz the guys on top did it with hosts that had lagg? Come on DE....Fix this, this event has become all about using lagg to get to first place....it has nothing to do with skill or teamwork anymore.... 

Please put a cap on the top score .... this lagg based top score is killing any hope the rest of us have at getting that gold statue.

With 2486 points, you have just admitted to also be abusing the laggy host problem, so you are your own best hypocrite??  GG bro.  

The first part of this event quickly made it obvious to me and my clan members that abuse (and there is no other word for this) of laggy hosts is what is going to determine the top spots on various clan tiers.  

This is quite pathetic on both the players part, for willingly abusing something like lag to cheese higher scores that wouldn't otherwise be possible, and is equally pathetic from DE's coding department that they cant even work out the highest possible score under perfect conditions and put in a hardcap.  Basic things like this not only make certain parts of DE look laughably inept (as if past events haven't already made this clear) but it makes it completely unpredictable for those of us who are actively trying to gain top spots.  With permanent rewards (statues etc) on the line here, I'm quite sure a lot of people/clans will be left very disappointed if they are screwed out of a place/statue.

With 2486 points, you have just admitted to also be abusing the laggy host problem, so you are your own best hypocrite??  GG bro.  

The first part of this event quickly made it obvious to me and my clan members that abuse (and there is no other word for this) of laggy hosts is what is going to determine the top spots on various clan tiers.  

This is quite pathetic on both the players part, for willingly abusing something like lag to cheese higher scores that wouldn't otherwise be possible, and is equally pathetic from DE's coding department that they cant even work out the highest possible score under perfect conditions and put in a hardcap.  Basic things like this not only make certain parts of DE look laughably inept (as if past events haven't already made this clear) but it makes it completely unpredictable for those of us who are actively trying to gain top spots.  With permanent rewards (statues etc) on the line here, I'm quite sure a lot of people/clans will be left very disappointed if they are screwed out of a place/statue.

No Duh Captain Obvious, the only reason i got 2486 is coz i had a run with a host that had lagg. Why would i even post my top score if i had no intentions of being honest? .... My previous top score was 2462 when i hosted with a 100down 30up connection, im only bringing this up bcoz it happened. Hence my request for DE to cap the high score so it is fair. 

Edited by Xanthus777