Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quitting A Match Should Still Reward The Loot You Found.

StickyBaseline

This restriction has bugged me a lot, especially a few minutes ago, I was at mimas just farming exp, and suddenly the mod "Rage" was dropped, and I was like "Holy fuckles, I need to call my friend" because he wants that mod more then anything, so of course I told my team that I had to go, I quit the match and the Rage mod was nowhere to be found.
Believe me, I checked every mod that started with "R" twice.

Before you argue against quitting a match, remember that in a lot of cases it is the only way because you are in a hurry or a likely situation.

Discuss.

Let's look at this logically, if you disappeared out of thin air from your own home would you carry everything around you (including clothes)? No, you disappeared magically. Everything around you and anything you're carrying wont be with you, it's gone, it goes poof.

Let's look at this logically, if you disappeared out of thin air from your own home would you carry everything around you (including clothes)? No, you disappeared magically. Everything around you and anything you're carrying wont be with you, it's gone, it goes poof.

Fair enough

That logic hahaha. But then again, his warframe suit would also disappear then!

We had this feature way back when.

People were farming bosses for their rare resource/blueprint, getting the drop, then quitting.

DE "fixed" it.

Back then blueprints were dropped as orbs, now they are rewarded at the end of the mission. That would not be abusable.

Edited by Taikaponi

DE fixed it.

Fixed it for you. They did well. Many players were abusing the game's system. If a player leaves, the players knows that it will have consequences. Every game has them: Experience points; Supply points; Money; Rewards; etc.

The game can't change over a relatively small quantity of players that leave squads mid-game. Other players would then use this to their advantage, for faster farming. Just rush for whatever you want and leave. How idiotic is that?

Lesson learned, but I'm not deleting the thread, it might save at least one poor soul.

You are late a year :P

Quitting and earning rewards will never return.

Think about it...

Run a Tower survival as long as you want to then just quit and take the stuff.

Rinse and repeat never losing one key.