The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Award From This Event You Are Looking For.

SALE94

I heard rumors (but only in 1 thread) that we will not get update today, but i think that it will not happen because event will end soon, so regular update is logic.

So which award you wait with most excitement?

For me

Gorgon Wraith is kind of ok but nothing special if someting doesnt change, i think with 30dmg or someting it would be great . But free weapon slot and weapon is always good.

Electro + Status chance Mods, well they seem ok, but only because status chance good for some weapons too reach almost 100% while keeping dmg.

I have booster but more free boost is nice ++.

Thing i wait the most too see, is that new badge because old plain white badges have  nice design, but because that white they seem similiar.

Edited by SALE94

Looking forward to the mods for the most part, since extra electric damage can boost corrosive, radiation, and magnetic on a lot of my builds. So I'll probably use those more than the Gorgon Wraith. But, I am always up for leveling a new gun, especially when it is a walk down memory lane and I get to play with a Gorgon again.

the badge.

yes!

definitively the badge!

ever since the prime items (parts/prints) have become tradable these items immediately lost most of their value... so any item that says "this player has been playing instead of paying for it" is welcome...

but the gorgon wraith is nice bonus, too.

I enjoyed ranking up the old gorgon and I'm sure I'll enjoy ranking up the wraith version even more

... But that quantum badge has to look pretty good if it wants to replace my grandmaster badge on my frames or my skull badge on my sentinel

Badge badge badge badge

The badge.

also there will be a hotfix today just not a new weapon, according to the livestream we might be getting some skins.

Agreed  badge :)

Edited by SALE94