Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tethra's Doom Rewards Anticipation Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

For those who seek answers questions shall disappear.

For those who ask blindly, answers may come but ignorance will remain

For those who forum will know more than those who do not.

Do you even Forum Bro?

Do you even forum bro* 

Just a little tip for future use of this sentence, don't use capital letters of the words "Forum" or "Bro" doesn't look very nice :) have a great day sir, I know I will. :)

Edited by 7LightVikin

Capital letters can also be used to stress a point or show importance without using bold or italics.

But it's bad grammar, professionals shouldn't use this. It makes others think you aren't as good as you claim you are.

Edited by 7LightVikin

Capital letters can also be used to stress a point or show importance without using bold or italics.

How astute!

Evidently we have a student of the written word.

Make no mistake I had intended that very use.

Although I could see why the attempted correction would be posted.

Do you see the cause as well?

Not as good as the soma...

"Blah blah blah Soma blah blah".

That's all I ever hear when people want to compare weapons. Learn a new trick please.

Also, the Soma is boring as heck if you just want to jerk off to power fantasies.

Edited by AxialBlue

But it's bad grammar, professionals shouldn't use this. It makes others think you aren't as good as you claim you are.

Grammar can be picked apart indefinitely. For example: You used "you aren't", "you claim" and "you are" again when you should have used "one isn't",  "one claims" and "one is."

However, since this is a forum, the only thing that matters is getting one's point across :>

Edited by Archistopheles

"Blah blah blah Soma blah blah".

That's all I ever hear when people want to compare weapons. Learn a new trick please.

Also, the Soma is boring as heck if you just want to jerk off to power fantasies.

Which is really funny when you consider soma is far from the best weapon in the game.  

So boring, narrow minded and wrong to boot.

Why is DE giving out the rewards this evening? Does it really take 6+ hours to give away the rewards? And for the people that live in Europe that sucks because when it's 6PM in Canada it will be 00:00AM in most of Europe. Wouldn't it be better to give away the rewards around 21:00PM (Europe) - 15:00 (Canada).

Same story with Prime Time....  

Edited by Zombie-Hunter