Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does De Dislike Trinity? (Where Is The Immortal Skin?)

HelloKelsey

Trinity has been around a very, very long time. Why isn't there an immortal skin for her? She is one of the two warframes that don't have one - the other being the newest frame, Zephyr.

Trinity is a great warframe. She is often the backbone of any long-term survival mission, keeping the players alive in the harder difficulties. We need an immortal skin for her. (:

You'll eat those words when the next prime is trinity!

Since they were hesitating between Loki and Rhino, I'd say the next will be Rhino, so it keeps with the 2-2 trend in terms of Prime gender (Excalibro + Frost -- Mag + Ember -- Rhino + Loki).

She doesn't have an immortal skin!

DE DOESN'T LIKE HER!

that logic

That and a simple Buff already done for Oberon (I am referring obviously to renewal inverse duration and EV lack of inverse duration) which has been neglected on Trinity and therefore making it a useless ability.

Maybe they are remodeling trin, cause she is so ugly, and that is why no trin skin yet.

excuse you Trinity is a gorgeous Lobster Goddess who don't need no man.

But yeah, I'm sure there's something or other in the works for her. 

Edited by Runehawk

Why would you think they dislike her?

they literally made her the strongest frame in the game. Permanant invincibility for an entire team, she's broken as hell, and doesn't need anything but a good hard nerfing

Stop trying to make high level play impossible. it's already hard enough with their "re-balancing" of frost

excuse you Trinity is a gorgeous Lobster Goddess who don't need no man.

But yeah, I'm sure there's something or other in the works for her. 

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong EV Trinity ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who dont need no Siphon ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Since they were hesitating between Loki and Rhino, I'd say the next will be Rhino, so it keeps with the 2-2 trend in terms of Prime gender (Excalibro + Frost -- Mag + Ember -- Rhino + Loki).

The "next prime will be Rhino"?

where were you...........? O.o

I dont know about DE hating Trinity... but out of all the frames I didnt like using her the most I think. Possibly Vauban as well. Some frames went through leveling like Zephyr through the air, some like Trin and Vaub made me want to /seppuku.

Oberon was probably the best time I had leveling any frame (the Karak on the other hand is hands down the most hated thing I own. dat clip size made me angry)