Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.4.5

gorgon is here <3

was hoping for snow globe to be without timer and maybe u can't cast more than 3-4 globes to prevent spam, anyway will test those changes

thanks DE !

Does Frost armor works with globe like armor with health, or just adds a flat value? 950 is not much 

Otherwise sounds like a very good change. 

They should revert the change to broken light damage. Those were good anti rushing mechanics

This makes Vanguards Rhinos laugh. 

I still se snow globe in different way.
Snow Globe have inside the cold air that slowing enemies. Even if globe is destroyed the cold air should stay on the map OR Just while snow globe is destroyed it should spread in 10meters radius and slow down all enemies for several seconds. The Cold air inside the globe should be again affected by range mods.

Freeze should get range buff to freeze all enemies near 3 meters +frozen effect can't be broken in first 3 seconds, because my sentinel instant unfreeze my enemies OR sentinel should be programed to not attack frozen enemy, just like ignore him.

Ice Wave still need to get some buff
Explaining why:
ICE WAVE: 1.Cost 50 energy. 2.Deal 700dmg.  3.Slow Down enemeis.   4.Range to in front of you.
AVALANCHE:  1.Cost 100energy.  2.Deal 1500dmg.  3.Freeze all enemies.  4.Range 15meters radius around Frost.

one Avalanche is better than 2 Ice Waves.
Ice Wave should add push effect/Stagger to all hited enemeis +something else. 

Freeze is too weak compared to Avalanche: Avalanche with range mod Freeze all enemies near no matter how much we damage them for 6 seconds. with 100 energy we can freeze with Freeze skill only 4 enemies and they can move again when deal some damage to them :/.

Maybe Freeze should be changed to other skill that Frost Grab enemy freeze himself with enemy in Ice cocoon for 6 seconds that can't be broken and within 6 seconds it destroyed sending to near enemies Ice Razor Shards that deal 300 dmg each stagger them and that enemy that was inside the Ice Cocoon is frozen for several seconds.

Edited by IfritKajiTora
  • Upvote 1

Humm, this look like a nice idea to scale the snowglobe life, let's try it!

And thanks for fixing broken light oneshot and other kastanas!!

Now got to found extra forma for this affinity booster. :p

Edited by ZeGreymane

lol thanks for posting the red text messages! :D

Edited by _Rue_

Spawns in the interception are still not fixed, still impossible for noobs.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHA DE, YOU ARE THE MASTER OF TROLLING!!! since that strength mods affect him, yesterday i was changed the polarity of my frost prime, from a D to a V, and now i have to change again... HAHAHA WAS GOOD, WAS GOOD... 

• Upvote 1

So snow globe does not takes advantage from mods like Intensify or Blind Rage? I don't think I like this (cores and cores used on blind rage for nothings + a forma). Also I must replace my maxed vitality with rank 7 steel fiber ( I don't want change polarity again just because you like troll us). I like the "invulnerability" ideas, but instead of takes advantages from steel fiber, snow globe should get advantage from blind rage and Intensify, then it will good! And so all Frost's abilities will take advantages from Intensify and Blind Rage!
2 min per message in trade mode is to much! 40 seconds would be ok!

Edited by DLz47

Its easy to do your research, the very same page that has this hotfix info has a history you can look back at and yes there is the last event on that page. If Wednesday is update day and people come here every Wednesday for just that reason and instead of the wait being worth it, it turns out to be a little hotfix, after month after month of updates on that day, people will be shocked and a bit let down.

Thank you for proving my point, as it has shown me that Tenno reinforcements have not been held every wednesday, and proving some of my other points as well with the remainder of your statement.

Rebecca made an official post that stated this would not be a tenno reinforcement or anything. just the normal bug fixes and yada yada

Thank you as well. This is about the only thing I agree with ZeroPhobic here, it would have been nice if they announced this a bit earlier and on the forum. But even that I am not holding against them, because they are also humans and they are also working - and everyone who works is also prone to make mistakes and forgets something every now and then.

- Reduced broken light damage by half.

Why? So now they'ru just annoying flickering things noone cares about. If it can't possess any threat why does it ever exist? That was one of this things that made people not to rush mindlessly abandoning their teammates or be cautious at least.

- Limited ability to post messages in trade chat to once every 2 minutes to reduce channel spamming.

And thank you for this.

Edited by 2ndBreath

- Reduced broken light damage by half.

Why? So now they'ru just annoying flickering things noone cares about. If it can't possess any threat why does it ever exist? That was one of this things that made people not to rush mindlessly abandoning their teammates or be cautious at least.

They killed low ranked frames in one hit, sometimes before the intro cinematic was finished.

Just throwing that out there.

• Upvote 2

They killed low ranked frames in one hit, sometimes before the intro cinematic was finished.

Just throwing that out there.

Really? And that's why everything should be nerfed into dust?

Tbh, I had never had any troubles with brocken lights even on low ranked frame. On Jupiter, Mimas I used to receive ~150-200 dmg by a flicker.  On Nuovo, Ceres it was ~500-600. Where is the problem here?

The problem is that your numbers are off. I've tested the solar map to see when broken lights start to appear (there are differences in map level and map difficulty and map type) and how much damage they do and reported this in various posts which people have acknowledged. If I had talked bullcrap, I would have been reprimanded about it.

Prior to 12.4.5, broken lights always hit at the ~300 mark, regardless of where you are. It might have well been that you received multiple broken light hits at once because they increased in density and occurrence on higher level maps.

Mimas is a Saturn mission, not Jupiter.

Hotfix 12.4.5

Frost Changes:

Using a combination of ideas from the community and discussions between dev, Frost’s Snowglobe has changed. The changes are:

-  Snowglobe’s health is now affected by a Warframe’s Armor value.

- There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of a given Snowglobe Mod.

-  Snowglobe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.

The numerical details are as follows:  

Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second

Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds

Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds

Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds

Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)

These improvements are subject to change, let us know what you think!

Is (Armor x 5) base armor or can Steel Fiber be used to buff this?

Hotfix 12.4.5

- Limited ability to post messages in trade chat to once every 2 minutes to reduce channel spamming.

Good addition

we also need to do something about RECRUTING

people who can writhe fast are getting all the invites,

while people who cant type quickly getting only reply "full" if any...

in the same anount of time fast typing players get over 100 invites to the void and have no need to farm for keys

while players that cant type fast are forced to farm for keys and invite others, but never get invited them self's

This is so ABUSIVE !!!

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHA DE, YOU ARE THE MASTER OF TROLLING!!! since that strength mods affect him, yesterday i was changed the polarity of my frost prime, from a D to a V, and now i have to change again... HAHAHA WAS GOOD, WAS GOOD... 

DE pls add ability to change the polarity of Formas we used so we can switch polarity like Swap

• Upvote 1

DE pls add ability to change the polarity of Formas we used so we can switch polarity like Swap

You can message support to change polarities.

Fixes:

- Fixed inability to fire Grinlok or throw Castanas and while sprinting.

OMG, and here I thought my mouse was starting to break or something.  Thank you for this.

so, does my reward affinity booster kick in when I log in to the game or is it already running?

Edited by TRSS

so, does my reward affinity booster kick in when I log in to the game or is it already running?

It will start the countdown once you retrieve the event rewards.

OT: Would be nice if you guys would also tweak a bit the inside-globe visibility, something like making the membrane more transparent would help a lot.

• Upvote 1