Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

The cloak skill from Shade doesn't make particle effects anymore. :(

Seems really bare just seeing my character instantly change to an ethereal appearance with a blue outline.

+1 I had to complain about this too in another thread.

Totally surprised this was chosen as a change. Don't like the effect while cloaked either... Looked better before...

+1 I had to complain about this too in another thread.

Totally surprised this was chosen as a change. Don't like the effect while cloaked either... Looked better before...

maybe it was lookin better but it was annoying as hell, having ann effect that blind yu each every 2 sec was meh

at least it's more functional now and let loki unikness

please bring back the previouse mod system, this one makes it hard to get past maps as it is, but beating some of the boss's becomes impossible...

Clearly you're not trying hard enough. Get some more mods, start from mercury and work up. I didn't like it at first myself, but I love it now. I wish people would stop complaining about a system that is clearly better than the old system. I guess people are just lazy and don't want to work for all their old stuff again.

so many noobs complaing about new mod system because they cant be over powered like they were from old mod that you can kill anything with one swing from a melee weapon and nearly instant kill boss with loki invis

My only issues are:

1) You have to loose an arrow from the Paris once its drawn back, tried switching weapons or using consoles which fires it anyway and when you roll you fire off the shot as well.

2) The waypoint/marker is intermittantly working on modules, sure telling people via team chat or voip works just as well but as a quick thing to let them know its slightly broken.