Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

I do not agree with something you changed in this update that is not mentioned anywhere. You changed the mod visibility back the way it was. I loved the new way mods were displayed. They were bigger, see through from walls (as long as you were in the room its in) and it glowed a blue aura. Please change this back as it has saved me time to look for mods and backtracking all over the place making sure i didnt miss any.

Agree one billion percent; this type of thing should be there as a basic part of the game.

hiKwrm8.jpg

Made me smile.

2rhs17s.jpg

I dont even....

Devs pls tell the guy who designed THIS to go therapist. I asume he has some "zigmund freud" problem.

Double warning if he also designed Amphis. I mean - this could look more like e-pinus only if it was double mirroed.

125i3oy.jpg

People who say things like this show alot about that person. For example are you insane?

I was going to ask, is there any chance we'll get a mission to break into the Grineer Playboy Mansion?

That would be Kela's "they're there for her amusement" level creepy.

You could say every Grineer level is like invading their mansion.

I love the idea of adding Blueprints for Skins!

What about all the missing Helmet Blueprints from Alerts (Trinity, Xcal, Frost, Nyx, Banshee, Saryn) .. those seem to never show up... like Dark Sword. Will you check for them too? That would be awesome!

New:

Changes:

Sentinel will now revive with the player if dead when the player spends a revive.

Sentinel is not being revived with me.

Also really do not like the new efx for the Shade Sentinel's Ghost mod ability when he cloaks his master. DE changed how casting efx look and how you look while cloaked. Both are downgrades in my opinion.

Two things. First, I actually didn't have any platinum taken away for my purchase of Easter color palette.

It costs u credits and not plats o.o

And it actually cost u 1 credit

Edited by wkfire

Sentinel is not being revived with me.

Also really do not like the new efx for the Shade Sentinel's Ghost mod ability when he cloaks his master. DE changed how casting efx look and how you look while cloaked. Both are downgrades in my opinion.

I think it was done so people could see where they were because the previous version you could hardly see yourself.

I think it was done so people could see where they were because the previous version you could hardly see yourself.

I thought about that too. Possibly and probably. But you could see yourself a lot better than you could during Ash's Smokescreen (btw plz don't change).

But now when cloaked, your character looks like a un-textured character model. And the casting effect changed too. Boo!

Edited by RawGritz

What happened to the recent mod glow-thru-walls feature? That was EXTREMELY useful and now it's gone.

I belive it was stated that it was implemented by mistake and that it is actually something that you should only be able to see with Loot Radar (/Thief's Wit mod) equipped.

I belive it was stated that it was implemented by mistake and that it is actually something that you should only be able to see with Loot Radar (/Thief's Wit mod) equipped.

That actually makes sense.

I'm still bummed about the Ghost mode effect changes. :(

I have the Thief's Wit Mod and I can't see it but I could before the hot fix. So I don't know what is up with that.

If they want to change loot radar to show dropped mods in the viewport instead of showing breakable containers on the minimap (or even in addition to) then I guess that's... a thing that they could do. I, for one, would be tremendously disappointed though. Loot radar is already very useful to slot when you need to farm some rubedo or alloy plate; it doesn't seem to need increased functionality. And seeing that a mod dropped is always important and a huge quality of life increase. If they make the mod glow part of Thief's Wit then that mod will become a mandatory always-slot for me, which is pretty lame and unfun.