Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Battle/battle Of The Year

-Ex-Gamer-

Boar prime says hi.

Or Penta.

Warframe reminds me so much like DBZ logic, it means that no matter how many enemies you face at once if you are stronger than all of them you will win, more numbers dont help.

Edited by SALE94

I wonder if Melee 2.0 will make it possible to Melee duel Stalker.

Would be a fantastic touch if you taking out your Melee weapon while fighting him caused him to enter melee mode himself for a proper fight.

That's gonna be friggin awesome (If he can stop using Slash Dash ofc)

Would be a fantastic touch if you taking out your Melee weapon while fighting him caused him to enter melee mode himself for a proper fight.

And the you receive a scythe to the face.

Via a kick.

Stalker takes ~2 Lat Prime Shots, as do each of the G3, less if sonar is up. Harvester, I haven't fought with for awhile, so maybe 3 shots. 

That's roughly a clip, so from there sonic-boom, knock krill/vor off the edge then reload. Deal with whoever is still on the platform and then finish of whoever got knocked down.

With Sonar up, Krill takes about 5 shots in second phase and Vor takes roughly 6 overall. Add in the ~4 backpack breaks for kKrill and I'm looking at 2 clips of ammo, 3 casts of Sonar and maybe 3 of Sonicboom.

Basically, I could take 'em.

Reminds me of the good old Counter Strike, until one had enough and awp you'r face :(