Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"That's why we're here I can think of no better protected area in the dome." he said gesturing toward the lockdown shields on the rows and rows of books. And walked through the door of the office coming face to face with the Rhino.

Soon Commander Joensuu arrived to library northern entrance "I am Commander Joensuu nice to meet you Aramiral. As you can see I have already brought our men. You four the same plan on defending as usual" Commander ordered. Four marines went around Aramiral to form a square around him allowing Aramiral to have direct fire either behind, front or to either side. Without that nobody would be on his line of fire. Marines set off the safes of their weaponry and stood like a statues around Aramiral time to time breathing.

Armor where somewhat similar to Grineer own except it has first line defense is shield then nano micro field as last line of defense was their own health. Marines were armed with small caliber portable cannons and heavy handgun. "Just let them know if you want them to scatter for allowing you to move slightly freely. Don't worry all other Tenno in here are on the move with same guards" Commander said and turned around as heard something closing in saw Caltroit units scattering on the sides of end of the hallway. Then around the east corner came out a mech armed with dual vulcans and opened fire at the hallway filled with Crewmen.

What were only cut apart on the fire power of twin vulcans.

The rhino pulled out his dual machine pistols, gifted to Him by the lotus for the anniversary of the first Tenno, he dex furis. "Let's go!" He said and pointed the pistols towards the oncomers

Marines took stance that they were prepared to move "If you want prime place to shoot get behind me!" Assault Bot shouted as this had to reload his weaponry.

He rhino ducked and the harvester flew over him. He opened both clips into the harvester. The machine charged again this time clipping the side. Aramiral was unscratched thanks to his iron skin ability. He emptied two more clips and the harvester paused leaving just enough time for the rhino to swing his hate class scythe, successfully taking off its head. The torso collapsed, dead

Marines continued giving suppression fire at the hallways as Aramiral had time to recover "Prepare for next advance! We will conquer their ships!" Assault bot shouted as had readied this Vulcans and mow down now slightly carefully. "Tenno there is 7 harvesters at the crossing. Watch these fireworks" A sound from radio belonged to Predator unit. Harvester swarm appeared on sight but soon they were outnumbered by 5 deceivers, 5 predators and 5 infiltrators. They all opened fire of Cannons, Grenade Launchers, Mech assault rifles, mine launchers and rapid fire mech marksman rifles.

One of the Infiltrators had enjoyable moment of putting this full weight on downed harvester and pressing it to a one piece of flat metal. Corpus Crewmen at the docking stations started falling back and head back to their ships. A failed assault this time... Or is it "Push them back!" Assault bot shouted as stepped forward giving a rhythm and symphony of Vulcan fire and loud foot steps of steel titan.

"Looks like my hopes have died today." he said. casting Mimic He sat in a chair opened a large book and pretended to read. The Sybaris leaning against the arm of the chair he took two despair in one hand and then Infracted himself and Ruka. Waiting for the right moment. whispering to himself "Closer, just a little closer and as the Corpus closed in he dropped the book throwing both knives with one hand killing two crewmen and grabbed the rifle and brought it to aim. and opened random fire.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

As finally after few hours Corpus fleets dust off to escape all thought that this is glorious day for the neutral ground of Dome of Civilizations. Some of the Caltroit units and Mechs still questioned this easy victory... Even Garoy where thinking about this easy victory. Is it a disguise for a danger what lies ahead... Or true celebration over the victory of DoC. As Yurko taught Ookami to hone this primary weapon skills. He was just as paranoid like some of his brothers and friends.

After a day from defeat of Corpus in DoC... Things or people... Changed... For now.

"Have it your way then" Reception Responsible Caltroit unit said and putted the net back in the place. When R'chav finally arrived to Lounge. A Mag saw him sitting down on a bench near of table she created a small magnetic field around Menu book and aligned it to R'chav "You might want to check the menu to decide what you want?" she said as walked to him having a pen and small notebook with her.

"get me something with fish in it maybe sushi or fish and chips if possible"  He said giving back the menu when the mag began  to go he gripped onto her synndana and pulled her back to talk to him "May i ask....why is it so quiet around here and what is with the high level security running around evacuating civis and other tenno?"

Master Yurko arrived to training grounds "I apologize but I wanted to make sure few things before coming here... And attending of those things. Took longer than I thought" Yurko said to Ookami. "It has come clear that one of the Tenno might have gone missing. Yet not sure it might be me being paranoid or I am being right" Yurko continued.

"get me something with fish in it maybe sushi or fish and chips if possible"  He said giving back the menu when the mag began  to go he gripped onto her synndana and pulled her back to talk to him "May i ask....why is it so quiet around here and what is with the high level security running around evacuating civis and other tenno?"

"What I have heard there was a Corpus assault few moments ago but it seems to have ended by now. Except..." Mag says but starts to shudder on thought of rumors of one of the Tenno has gone missing "Nothing. I will bring some sushi for you" Mag said as stopped shuddering and scolding her sides of shoulders. Mag leaves with the menu and informs the kitchen about the order.

"What I have heard there was a Corpus assault few moments ago but it seems to have ended by now. Except..." Mag says but starts to shudder on thought of rumors of one of the Tenno has gone missing "Nothing. I will bring some sushi for you" Mag said as stopped shuddering and scolding her sides of shoulders. Mag leaves with the menu and informs the kitchen about the order.

'Something is up, its odd for a tenno to hesitate about an attack something is wrong here'  he then gripped onto one of his magnuss and opened the clip to see how much ammo he has 'if there is something on like an attack ive got eneough ammo but not eneough to take an entire flotilla of shippings down.....no more i must get more questions out of that mag but what would i say? i cant just ask her angry or curiios' he thought

"Yes, I'm feeling much better but there is still much I need to do and to learn. But, for now I would like to run the coarse that you had planned for us. That is before all this happen."

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Of course. Let's see how it will go now then" Yurko said...

Meanwhile at lower level of the Dome of Civilizations there was found a captive Tenno this confirmed that there is still one Harvester still online. "Just get that thing to me so I can deal with it" Garoy said to few Caltroit units "Understood" Caltroit units said.

He calmed himself and started running the course. just like last time, he could sense the targets almost before he came to them. This time though he didn't rush the attacks they were methodical and Ruka joined in attacking a few with her death rifle. When the course was complete he was very proud of himself. Three targets were missed but he didn't frenzy them and he had used less ammo to take down the one's that he'd shot.

By the third time they ran the coarse He'd hit them all one he'd hit twice. Ruka had even improved hitting all but one.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Now that's how men would do on the battle" Yurko said "There is much to be learned still" he continued. Somebody called to him "Yes? Sure? Well whatever you say then" he said as closed the call. "You are coming with me to lower level of Dome there has had been reported unknown source's movement" Yurko said and picked up his sub machine gun.