Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Why would I capture Tenno? It is a death sentence. I think you should know that already..." Caltroit unit said. "Just wear it up and step by this door" this continued."io

"I Rather fight properly" he said turning around 

He soon left the and headed to the food court 'very silent ....very odd" he whispered as he sat down

Looking at the different weapons over and over, He finally picked one up it wasn't to heavy and seemed evenly balanced. It was a Boltor. "I think I'll try this one." he said. Swinging it around. (obviously knowing nothing of gun safety.)

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Sorry, thank you" He headed towards the northwest corner and knocked on the door when he arrived there. "I'm to see Anrek" He said.

"No problem and no accidents caused" Nova said as Rhino left. As Aramiral arrived to door to Anrek's office and knocked following up by saying his name. Anrek remembered that he had job interview with Aramiral he came to open the door "I am here. Please close the door behind you and have a seat" he said as he walked behind the workbench.

"I Rather fight properly" he said turning around 

He soon left the and headed to the food court 'very silent ....very odd" he whispered as he sat down

"Have it your way then" Reception Responsible Caltroit unit said and putted the net back in the place. When R'chav finally arrived to Lounge. A Mag saw him sitting down on a bench near of table she created a small magnetic field around Menu book and aligned it to R'chav "You might want to check the menu to decide what you want?" she said as walked to him having a pen and small notebook with her.

Looking at the different weapons over and over, He finally picked one up it wasn't to heavy and seemed evenly balanced. It was a Boltor. "I think I'll try this one." he said. Swinging it around. (obviously knowing nothing of gun safety.)

"Boltor. Pretty good decision against Grineer. Those bolts are some serious pain to them and when well shot. Gun becomes a death wish to them. Good thing that I putted on the safe of the weapon. Assault rifles are good on medium range engagements but will be trashed by shotguns and submachine guns on close range. While on long range sniper rifles and marksman rifles will outmatch you. You will not win a competition with that gun against light machine guns by they having seriously bigger magazine" Yurko said.

"Most worst work Boltor will do against shielded targets and targets what are moving. Because of projectile speed and low impact damage. This Boltor was given by one of the Tenno who on the fight with Grineer it accidentally broke so we fixed it. Pretty much every weapon what actually flows on hands of Tenno has come by that same event" Yurko continued "And you are suppose to point the barrel down exception now then it has safe on. There is large selection of attachments for these weapons. Sights, barrels, magazines, ammo types, quick draw handles and stock" Yurko ended his speech.

Aramiral closed the door and entered office. "Thank you for having me sir." He said and took a seat in front of Anrek's desk.

"Extra pair of hands are good to have and able men or women for possible fights are good to have too. We were hit by Grineers couple weeks ago in case if you wonder. Did you come working for profit, place to stay, for food or any of those together?"

"Guess then I should learn to use all of them. Wouldn't you agree, Master?"

"Mastering that and any weapon focused on impact and slash will keep you ready for pretty much everything. Being able to be good against a bit everything is greatly honored" Yurko said.

"I would like a place to stay if you do hire me and food would also be helpful, but not necessary." The Rhino nervously said, not sure if he was saying the right things or not. "I can help out with the defense of the building, and also chores inside as well"

"We have a lot of space. Thanks for the low amount of abs about our little peaceful place... Well for now. You never know when somebody knocks on our door having those unwanted reasons to be here. We can provide food and place to stay here if you want to have closer place to stay. I feel lucky how Grineer were too obsessed on Tenno what were here back then so they didn't attempted to blow up anything as they saw that they were being defeated. Anyway books in here after the Tenno has read them will need to be placed back if they forgets to do so" Anrek explain.

"I'm ready to start Master If you are."

"We are going to have jog around the place so you can have an idea about the layout. There is four sections of this training ground. Desert, Tundra, Woods and Urban. Let's have a jog. Then I will give you a briefing of how, when, where the targets are" Yurko said as took the light machine gun. They were on the urban ground Yurko prepared for a jog around the training ground.

"So what you are saying is that whenever a tenno takes out a book it must be returned beck to its rightful place." The rhino said. "And what about defense. I thought you said the grineer needed this place?" The rhino asked

"Pretty much. Not sure about Grineer might be that they were just passing by. Not sure at all why they attacked here but they didn't want to leave bunch of Tenno unnoticed and at least attempted to take with them but as they were our customers. I was pretty much responsible that they are safe were they entering to here or in here spending time" Anrek said.

Prepared as he saw Yurko do, and readied himself for the job with Ruka in tow.

Yurko started to jog towards few buildings about ten meters ahead of them. After he had introduced Ookami jogging through the entire 5 kilometers large training ground. He explained where the targets will be and he needs to eliminate them "Remember these are just holograms but we also test how fast you react. I hope Haujolten's teachings are worth of the time" Yurko said.

"What about wage, I'm okay with anything that is decent?" Aramiral said, "And what would I need to do to earn the pay?"

"Pay is by matter how much you do and what you do. In here library is the most casual stuff and boring time to time. Putting books back to place, now and then cleaning up places and checking that all books are here" Anrek said.

He jogged after Yurko, and tried to listen as he ran. But the man was much faster. Finally he caught up to the man and listen intently as he was told about the targets It helped that he had an Eidetic memory for things he heard.

"What about the areana? Is that part of my job or not?"

"Arena is hosted by Ingron but he is still gone not sure why? I thought collecting sample bottles of Infestation should have been easy" Anrek said "I have no power over the Arena even while Ingron is gone" Anrek continued.

He jogged after Yurko, and tried to listen as he ran. But the man was much faster. Finally he caught up to the man and listen intently as he was told about the targets It helped that he had an Eidetic memory for things he heard.

Next was doing the same run around the training ground but same time shooting down the hologram targets.

"Understood sir, is there anyway I can help with Ingron perhaps something has happened, when did he leave?"

"I have no idea. He sent me message about day or two ago that he had lost the samples on assisting Tenno. He left about two weeks ago. The samples needs to be fresh. So Mirage can go through them and design medicine to counter the disease if it hits somebody" Anrek said.

"Would you like me to go and help him?" [sorry to break character, but are you playing the character of Ingron or is someone else]

(I do play him but he is at the Burning lotus RP currently what has for some reason stopped totally. Maybe because of me I don't know) "No need I think Ingron knows exactly what he is doing. Where he defending himself or engaging somebody. Meanwhile would you like to check out the arena if you are looking for work from there?" Anrek replied.

He starts to do as instructed and quickly realizes that its harder to do than he thought it would be. As he's running along and shooting the Boltor but he did manage to hit at least three of the targets by the time it reached the end of the course.