Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Trying to hold on to his invisibility just a little longer he laid on the ground next to Pilot. 'please just a litte longer.' he pleaded with himself. "How much further do we have to go?" he whispered to Pilot. "I can't keep this up much more." Thinking quickly the thought came to him 'if I could set a decoy maybe that might gain us a way out of this. But, where to place it.'

Pilot turned his head on the kid and quickly looked behind "you can come out. CB 12 any signs of Grineer in this sector?" He said "No signs of Grineer I can't even hear my kinds gun fire anymore... Well at here. Caltroit I think you should go join to your kind at the library I heard that many of you are surrounding the place and slowly checking it out" CB 12 said as Pilot and Caltroit stood up "Sure about that?" Caltroit unit asked "I am sure as my guns heated up for a second shoot out" CB 12 said "Besides I can continue from here" this continued Caltroit unit rolls his eyes.

"I hate say this but I would more likely stay somewhere safe. Anyway if there is my kind waiting I will be on my way then" Caltroit unit said and jogged towards the northern entrance of Library. "Sounds like you will be leading us to the Lounge then?" Pilot asked "Yeap. On these open areas large unit made from metal and has ton of fire power must be much more valuable at engagements. If those happens of course" CB 12 said. Group head towards the Lounge.

Owner of Library Anrek hears the message. For being a mercenary against Corpus and Infestation being total human his deeds are able to be compared and set middle of Tenno. Assassination of 5th Ship Master at his mind thinking about how it went he missed the missions brought adrenaline and feeling of excitement.

"R'chav this is Anrek go ahead land on landing zone A-3 lighting it up for you" *as he activates the attention lights of LZ A-3* "Welcome to Dome of Civilisations. Feel free to ask questions. I am leader of Library in here. Ingron Wrath of Fallen is leader of the arena and Hall of Cultures is lead by... Who it was again? *hears paper switching and searching* There it is Gerdun guy one of the leaders of exiled companies from Corpus. Feel free to call anybody of us if you have any questions. Yet again Welcome to Dome of Civilisations"

"thank you" the tenno said as his ship zoomed into the hangar lowling it allowing to be grappled and held on by machines decompressing the air lock a tenno baring a immortal skin ash with colours of black and red and a bit of white with a cloak walked out with his shade following 

Defusing his invisibility he ran up to join the two. matching their pace as the continued to the lounge. Still looking around as a wolf on the hunt. Not trusting anyone or anything. To many times on his moon he had been surprised. by ambush, to not think it possible now.

Were he more familiar with the area he would have doubled back a few times to make sure. But, alas this place and its inhabitants were new to him, and he wasn't sure who he could trust just yet. If anyone at all.

Edited by Raiklar

Pilot and Tenno arrived to the Lounge inside where Garoy was sending messages to commanders. "R'chav we have a problem here. Help yourself if you are looking for a small bloodbath now unless you want to run in to safe we will send a mech to convoy you" Garoy said "Garoy this is Rundel from third battalion" Rundel said from main radio line. "I am listening squad commander. What is situation?" Garoy answered "We are clean and ready to move to pick up the new visitor then get out of here. We just cleaned up the Arena sector" Rundel said "Excellent work Rundel. Keep it up and be on your way to where you were heading"

"Garoy. This is Atlas squad. We have just cleaned up the Hall sector from grineer we need to clean up the landing pad. Requesting order to move there" Atlas squad send message "This is Garoy. Move up to the landing pads. Landing platforms will be cleaned up by mechs" Garoy said. "Roger that" Atlas squad replied.

Arriving at the lounge Ookami recognizes the technician but doesn't venture near him seeing that he is otherwise engaged. He looks around for a place to sit down and attempts to collect his thought about what has and is going on around him. The Librarian said to wait with Pilot and he would see him again, but what to do in the mean time. At that moment he heard his stomach gurgle and that's when he remembered the rations bar Kosha had given him. Reaching into his side pocket on the thigh of high pants. It had been broken but it was still edible. 'better scarf it down before others notice and I either have to give it away or fight over it.' nervously looking around the room as he eats the compressed bar.

Edited by Raiklar

Pilot did notice that Tenno started to eat but looked to two of the marines who started chatting about this Grineer attack. "This attack is odd they doesn't seem to even remember what is this place" One of the marines said "I am not sure that did they even manage to send a map about of this place to the headquarters of theirs but if they didn't better to us" second marine said. "Okay boys listen up!" Garoy shouted to marines "What you need?" first marine asked "Head to lower level to check out is grineer there. Take Flail squad with you. Two squads of heads should confirm area to be clean faster than one" Garoy said "Roger that" second marine said as they head towards the lower level of the Dome what is partly under construction.

"Any news about Anrek Garoy?" Pilot asked "Anrek is heading to here I think he should be right outside by now. By the way. I got reports of an outsider ship getting attacked at the space outside of the dome. Is this true Pilot?" Garoy "True much as I stand at here. I managed to nullify the aggression of the Grineer Galleon towards this ship but I am still unsure who was controlling it. Tenno, Corpus or who but I think that is none of our problems that ship made it out without a hit" Pilot said "I think it was controlled by Tenno and I think Grineer followed that very ship to this place. I currently sending messages to my sources to recover the reason of aggression towards us" Garoy said.

Pilot putted rifle hang on his back "I guess they attacked on this place for a reason. You do know that we are handling a ton of damage in here. Mechs, Caltroit units, Marines and us. They counts us a threat I think" Pilot said "Possibly" Garoy said and shrugged "aah... Garoy, Pilot and you" Anrek said "Sir" Garoy said "What's the situation?" Anrek asked as had walked in to room and relied on the table what was showing current situation of all troop locations "Nearly neutralized there might be some of the grineer hiding in here" Garoy "Something what I would expect from these cowards. How about our troops anybody fallen?" Anrek asked "Yet nobody hasn't suffered major damage only some tiny wounds on the combat" Garoy said.

"Pilot" Anrek said "Yes?" Pilot replied "Get to your ship and repel incoming invaders if possible seek out for any chances to blow the Galleon down" Anrek said "Roger that" Pilot said and jogged towards the landing center "What about I then?" Garoy asked "I need you here still there is a lot of work after neutralizing the Grineer. Repairing the places, Cleaning up bodies, blood, body parts, shells of fired shots and possible enemy traps" Anrek said "Whatever you say Anrek" Garoy said "You are extremely good at your job being a commander and an engineer. Now you should set the technician mechs on to move to repair the walls, floors and roofs" Anrek said "I on it sir" Garoy said.

"So how was your first day?" Anrek asked from Tenno.

Hearing bits and pieces of the conversation, 'I hope Kosha, where ever she is, is ok.' he thought. hurriedly he brushed the crumbs from his mouth and stood saying. " It was a bit exciting and scary at the same time. I wasn't sure what to do or where to go and for a moment I couldn't do anything and then we were laying on the ground and then running like from a thunderstorm. Then it was all quiet and then we were here and now your here." For some reason when ever he felt required to talk, he felt the need to say everything at once as children often do. Oddly he thought of himself as a kid too. Even if when he looked in the mirror he saw a grown man. it seemed that others around him treated him as they would a grown up. Not that he had much experience with other children or adults. In fact, before today the only people he had ever seen were Kosha and the Lotus. If he knew how to count the passage of time he would have realized that it had been little more than a year that he awoke on his moon. As he thought of it. and roughly six months since He and Kosha had left it and then a week or so to get to the Library.  He was trying to take it all in at once and it was quite dizzying. He was curious about everything but his life before this caused him to be on guard and cautious.

Edited by Raiklar

Hearing bits and pieces of the conversation, 'I hope Kosha, where ever she is, is ok.' he thought. hurriedly he brushed the crumbs from his mouth and stood saying. " It was a bit exciting and scary at the same time. I wasn't sure what to do or where to go and for a moment I couldn't do anything and then we were laying on the ground and then running like from a thunderstorm. Then it was all quiet and then we were here and now your here." For some reason when ever he felt required to talk, he felt the need to say everything at once as children often do. Oddly he thought of himself as a kid too. Even if when he looked in the mirror he saw a grown man. it seemed that others around him treated him as they would a grown up. Not that he had much experience with other children or adults. In fact, before today the only people he had ever seen were Kosha and the Lotus. If he knew how to count the passage of time he would have realized that it had been little more than a year that he awoke on his moon. As he thought of it. and roughly six months since He and Kosha had left it and then a week or so to get to the Library.  He was trying to take it all in at once and it was quite dizzying. He was curious about everything but his life before this caused him to be on guard and cautious.

Anrek nodded at Tenno and turned to look on open ground "These times are harsh. Pretty much way more difficult than I thought. It might be sunny to us but when enough heat has it done. Storm will rise. This storm is the fights between powers. Tenno, Corpus and Grineer" He said "I will be turning on this place about... Right... Now" Garoy said and turned on the master line of power of the Lounge. "Beautiful. Isn't it?" Garoy said "Good another line of business is open good thing that I have resources to this place" Anrek said and his stomach started to grumble too "My stomach has spoken. It is time to eat" Anrek said "Good. I was getting hungry" Garoy said and he gets a call from somebody "Yeah?" Garoy hails.

"Understood. Really?" Garoy said to phone of his "Okay then..." Garoy gasps. "We have found some arrested Tenno from the lower levels. Looks like Grineer entered from there. Flail and Mureol squads has begun convoy them out of there" Garoy said "I knew it... That was only location what would be impaled through without our knowing instantly that we are under attack. Anything else?" Anrek said as he and Garoy walked towards the kitchen "Pretty much that Tenno are not really thankful even for this rescue. They are saying that there some of them on the Galleon" Garoy said "Tell Pilot to target the ships afterburners and engines. We will claim our customers back soon as possible. We should send... Hmm... Atlas squad" Anrek said. "This Garoy to Atlas squad. We have new orders to you" Garoy said to phone of his when he closed the older one and called another call.

"Yeah?" Atlas squad replied. "You will be heading to enemy ship to reclaim lost Tenno. Got it?" Garoy said "That was last of them. Okay we are heading to the new mission then. We will be taking Xaltheon class Transport ship then" Atlas squad answered "Do what you want we just want those Tenno back here alive" Garoy said "Then we will take some Swarmer mechs with us. We are heading out squad new assignment" Atlas squad head out towards the landing site.

Listens intently to the Librarian, something about the man's voice captivates him. And the mention of food percks his ears as the ration bar did nothing to quell his appetite. He fallows them to the kitchen. Curious to see what kinds of food they have here to eat. And very interested in hearing more about these other Tenno. Who knows they may know something about what he seeks.

Anrek turns on the machines on the kitchen looks on Garoy "Do you have any idea how expensive these mechs are?" he asks "I know they were expensive but just think how fast those Grineer were dropped by them and onside we survived without troop or civilian casualties" Garoy said as took out some meat "Anyway we should spectate the process of our troops on enemy ship" Anrek said "Whatever you say" as Garoy started cooking the meat and some potatoes "Actually now when we have this place up. We should hire people to work on here. Lounge works as Hotel, Lounge, restaurant and information station" Garoy continued "You are right. I forgot totally it" Anrek said.

Later as food was done to all three "setting up the screens" Garoy said as clicked few times the side of the table then inserted the wanted video channel "Atlas squad I am requesting live video about your situation can you confirm?" Garoy asked as screen was showing blizzard "Atlas squad responding and good to go right now. Swarmer mechs all in and ready to go. Giving live video" Atlas squad replied all three was able to see what was going on the Grineer ship "Breaching Breaching! *gun fire from both Swarmers and Atlas Squad* Tango down! Room clear! Move up!" Atlas squad shouted as they moved in to prison room "Opening the doors 3... 2... 1... Breaching Breaching! Civilians located! Civilians Located! Civilians Located!" Atlas squad shouted at each other.

Anrek started eating as Atlas squad started to free the captured Tenno "Few of them are not responding. We need to get them out of here now!" One of the squad members shouted as with three other members of squad made chair with arms under this one who is not reacting at the communication "Tenno follow the Swarmer mechs. Mechs make sure all of them gets out of here alive" Atlas squad members said "Roger that" Swarmer mechs said as they moved towards the transport ship location with Atlas squad. "Doesn't sound really good" Garoy said as he had some food on his mouth "I am satisfied to the result that most of them are still alright think about what Alad would have done" Anrek said after swallowing his bite of food.

"I know... Really painful end... But I have seen worse" Garoy said as he had swallowed food on his mouth.

Eating his food and finding it quite pleasing and watching the vid feed, intently. He had a natural expression of compassion on his face as he saw the freed Tenno. They were his people as Kosha had told him all those months ago. It would be exciting if he could talk to them and learn where he came from and to learn if they had any knowledge of what he sought. While continuing to eat he thought to himself how much they look like the humans he had seen upon his arrival here. But, there were slight differences that he noticed as well. He continued to watch with anticipation. "Master, what will happen to these people? where will they go?" he asked with curious concern.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Anrek as he took more of the food on the plate on his mouth and swallowed thinking about possibilities where these Tenno might go "Atlas Squad and Swarmer Mechs will come back to here for extra check for Grineer. I am not sure what Tenno what they freed will do. I bet that they will be on their way to missions or back in here to get thoughts back up as kindness towards Tenno is rarely seen or... Felt on their part. This injured one needs to be spectated for further situations is this health going worse or better" Anrek said "It is rare on these times indeed that somebody is able to hand out loyalty or be kind to somebody. Everybody is suspecting... Everybody is prepared for anything" Garoy said "I wonder what does even the word 'peace' anymore mean to anybody of us" Garoy continued when turned back on his food.

"Atlas squad we have report of our mission for you" Atlas Squad said on the radio "Hand it out then" Garoy replied "All of the Tenno what we found on the ship has been confirmed to be the missing part of the Tenno exception as one of them injured all are healthy, up and ready to fight when weapons handed over" Atlas Squad said "What's the state of the injured one?" Garoy asked "We haven't found out reason his not well being... Or... Aa... Here is the reason. Let me show it to you" Atlas Squad says and screens shows the Grustag bolt "Looks like we were hit by Grustag 3 then"

Anrek said and his face went extremely worried "Swarmers reporting for duty" Swarmer mech came in to radio chat "What's your situation fellas?" Garoy asked "Tenno are waiting at the rally point with us for a transport all good none in sight. Hehhehhhehh Nearly like a ghost town in here" Swarmer squad replied "Sit tight I bet that Atlas Squad should be in here soon to get that injured Tenno out of the ship to hospital on the third level of Dome" Garoy said "Worry not Garoy we will be slithering around the rally point to make sure Grineer will not make counter push. Just make sure Pilot will wait that we will be out of here" Swarmer mechs said "He is flying around the ship no need to say about him anything... Excellent work there. May I ask is there any damage reported on you guys?" Garoy said as swallowed some food.

"Damage report is clean no even dents by ourselves" Swarmer mechs said "Good when you are here get some rest" Anrek said "When we have needed rest well at least some free time would be nice. Just let us know when you need us again. By the way... Excellent choice on sending us here" Swarmer mechs said "Well at least we know that Tenno is mostly okay" Anrek said "Atlas Squad knows what they are doing but I should be at the place to remove that bolt" Garoy says as he finished up his food "You are right on that. Your mechanic skills should be now useful" Anrek said "I will be on my way to hospital then. See you later" Garoy said and took the plate, fork and knife to put them to be washed.

"I'd like to go with you to see the wounded Tenno if I could. I'd... I'd like to meet them. But... not all at once." He said shyly. "If They are like me, I'd like to meet them. 'Sept for Kosha I've never met any Tenno before and, if they are my people I'd like to know them." He explained. "If that's ok with you, Sir."

Shifting from one foot to the other. He waited for the Librarian to answer him. Then absently wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve. It was then that he felt self conscious of his appearance. He may be meeting others of his kind for the second time in his life and he all of a sudden worried about what he might look like to them.

"Well if you wish so. It can be that Tenno wants to see me" Anrek said he and Ookami departed to hospital where Tenno was being investigated to get the bolt off "This will not take long. I have seen much more worse things" Garoy said "Like what?" Frost asked as was sitting on a chair "A sword stuck on a man's gullet" Garoy said Frost released a hiccup and gasped "Now that sounds like seriously nurses work" Frost says "Matter of situation I was at the place when this was stabbed. I need you to look over there" Garoy said to Frost "What's over there?" Frost says as turns his head and Garoy pulls the bolt off Frost takes deep breath "Damn dude that hurt" Frost said "Oh you don't say. It didn't hurt you didn't bleed" Garoy said "You and your quotes... Anyway thanks"

Frost said as felt a bit more free "Man it feels much more better now" Frost continued "I just distracted you for fun. You are good as new go where ever you want to go. I don't care" Garoy said as opened up small magma barrel and tossed the bolt to there this melt in second closed the barrel after "I think that should be it for my working day. Right Anrek?" Garoy asks "Matter of will we need you right now spend your time how you want" Anrek said "Anrek weren't you part of the Corpus once? One of those ship masters am I right?" Frost asks "Yes I decided to change my work slightly now I work as leader of food, drink and their delivery company out of the corpus totally. I am interested on Warframe armor but not enough that I would make myself die for one" Anrek said.

"Now something like that is music to my ears" Frost says "Who's this little guy with you? Looks like to be one of us" Frost continues as Garoy heads towards his private department.

moving forward to see the other Tenno he couldn't hide his excitement. Yet as he heard the Tenno speak he stepped back a little. 'Little guy, I've never been little.' he thought to himself as he looked behind him to see if there were someone else in the room with them. Not seeing anyone, He turned back and approached the Tenno.

"Hello" he said and then with a long pause "I'm Ookami. What's your name? Are you ok?" he asked in real concern. Looking at the man as if he were trying to take in every detail

Pilot and Tenno arrived to the Lounge inside where Garoy was sending messages to commanders. "R'chav we have a problem here. Help yourself if you are looking for a small bloodbath now unless you want to run in to safe we will send a mech to convoy you" Garoy said "Garoy this is Rundel from third battalion" Rundel said from main radio line. "I am listening squad commander. What is situation?" Garoy answered "We are clean and ready to move to pick up the new visitor then get out of here. We just cleaned up the Arena sector" Rundel said "Excellent work Rundel. Keep it up and be on your way to where you were heading"

"Garoy. This is Atlas squad. We have just cleaned up the Hall sector from grineer we need to clean up the landing pad. Requesting order to move there" Atlas squad send message "This is Garoy. Move up to the landing pads. Landing platforms will be cleaned up by mechs" Garoy said. "Roger that" Atlas squad replied.

His locust helmet slide to the side of his head as his face showed "What you mean ..mechs?" He said in a cold deep dark rustic voice "i will not be needing them" he said walking into the hall further into the station

Group of Four swarmer mechs were walking by of the Ash with group of Tenno there is four groups with the Tennos and one of the groups stopped by and bowed at the Tenno after hearing this question and what this said "We are Swarmer mechs" they replied armed with Vulcan and mortar or grenade launcher. Rest of the Swarmer mech groups continued to left from crossing towards Mech Barracks and Tenno head towards Tenno Barracks. Swarmer mechs turned to look on crossing "Say how is your life? Living under wing of Lotus who basically can get you murdered?" One of the Swarmers said.

Group slightly grinned "At least we have commanders knowing our limits and knows when we will be needed" same mech said.

While at the hospital.

Frost stretch a bit "I am Kjol'Wons. I am okay now then that thing is off of me. Man what Grustag 3 has against me? I haven't opposed them for a long time" he replied. To Ookami.

"It is nice to meet you Kjol'Wons. I don't know what Gustag 3 is but it sounds bad." he yawned. After eating that big meal and all the excitement of the day have made him more tired that his had realized. But, he tried to fight it back. He wanted to know more about the Tenno but was unsure of what to asked next. He was becoming more tensed and nervous as more and more people started to come into the room and that's when he learned something new about himself he didn't like large crowds. And, with more and more still coming in he never felt more alone. Odd he'd lived his whole life alone until he had met Kosha. Now, after meeting so many people in the last few hours of his arrival to the library. He didn't know it but he was experiencing a sensory overload of to much at one time. Yet in truth he was still a child and with child like curiousity he didn't want it to end. He had to know more and wanted to know it all now. Unaware he was wearing himself thin not being used to these sensations. He stumbled where he stood. An almost fell into Kjol'Wons lap as he fainted.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Kjol catched Ookami who fainted from something. "Jeez what happened? Oh wait... Never mind what I just asked. The Grineer attacked here in the upper level too?" Kjol asked from Anrek "They did I myself took keen on defending too. I will take him to bed at the room 15. See you later Kjol" Anrek said as raised Ookami from Kjol's hands and head towards room fifteen put Ookami on bed then covered with planket he went to Caltroit barracks ordered one of the Caltroits to head room 15 and wait Ookami to wake up.

He himself went to his personal quarters as heard teleporter went on and teleported something to somewhere. When he got message from Ingron that the samples of Infestation blood are broken and he needs new sample bottles also harvest the blood again... "Now that's unfortunate" Anrek thought as he went to sleep too.

He awoke to find that he was in a bed. He was still fully clothed except for his boots, and the bundle had sat in one of the two chairs in the room. There was a small work table, a washing station, a locker of sorts and the open door revealed the shower stall, leaving the only other door to be the only way in or out of the small room. As he raised up to get out of bed the soft lights came on as if by remote. as the lit the room they slowly became brighter. The furnishing appeared to be made of sturdy yet moderate wood of some sort and stained a dark color of brown. The wall were a muted shade of blue. Standing up he went to the wash station and splashed some water on his face as he had done in the streams on his moon, to help wake him up. wiping his face on his sleeve. He viewed the room and his eyes fell to the bundle. Kosha had told him that she hoped that it would serve him well as it had her, but what did she mean.? Pulling the other chair to the other one so that they were on the same side of the table. He began to open the bundle that was actually more of a backpack that a soldier might carry while in transit. In side he found two changes of clothing that appeared to be his size. and 3 boxes. One was about the size of the letter he had given the Librarian and about 2 inches thick, The second one was about 1foot by 2 foot, and the third was about 2 foot square more like a cube that a box. The first two seemed to be made out of metal and the third one appeared to be made out of wood but it was shiny and showed his reflection as it had been polished many times. He was curious now he couldn't get the two larger boxes open nor could he find and sign of a lid on either of them. The small on had a small button and when he pushed it, it popped open in side the box were 3 Vid chips. He looked at them turning them over in his hand. 'The Librarian can tell my what they are and what there for, I hope.' he thought.  He looked at the other to boxes both have designs on them but he couldn't make anything out on them. He placed the chips back in there box and put in his pocket. the clothes and the other two boxes he put back in the backpack. Pulling his boots back on the went ot the door to his room and opened it. As he walked out the room he saw Caltroits standing in a long hallway just out side his door. "Oh, Hello. Caltroits, right. I'm very sorry for what happen but I'd like to see the Librarian if I could."

Group of Four swarmer mechs were walking by of the Ash with group of Tenno there is four groups with the Tennos and one of the groups stopped by and bowed at the Tenno after hearing this question and what this said "We are Swarmer mechs" they replied armed with Vulcan and mortar or grenade launcher. Rest of the Swarmer mech groups continued to left from crossing towards Mech Barracks and Tenno head towards Tenno Barracks. Swarmer mechs turned to look on crossing "Say how is your life? Living under wing of Lotus who basically can get you murdered?" One of the Swarmers said.

Group slightly grinned "At least we have commanders knowing our limits and knows when we will be needed" same mech said.

While at the hospital.

Frost stretch a bit "I am Kjol'Wons. I am okay now then that thing is off of me. Man what Grustag 3 has against me? I haven't opposed them for a long time" he replied. To Ookami.

He just looked at them with anger in his eyes "i dont work for that....flower hag" he said walking past them with his shake doing a little spin before following

Swarmer mechs went to crossing "Aa... Another free soul then. Well met Tenno" They replied and went after other three groups towards the mech barracks.

Meanwhile at Ookami's room Caltroit nodded weapon at his back opened the door ignoring what he just saw Ookami taking out of a bag takes look on watch at his wrist "I think he should be awake by now. Are you not going to eat breakfast before departing to Anrek's Office?" Caltroit asked with pretty much blank and nothing hideous messaging voice.

"Is it morning already I didn't know I'd slept that long. But, yes I am hungry, that would be ok." Looking at the door and then to Caltroit . So, this is my room now? Will anyone be able to go in there or just me? I never had a room before." He asked Caltroit as they were walking toward the Kitchen.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Is it morning already I didn't know I'd slept that long. But, yes I am hungry, that would be ok." Looking at the door and then to Caltroit . So, this is my room now? Will anyone be able to go in there or just me? I never had a room before." He asked Caltroit as they were walking toward the Kitchen.

Caltroit looked forward and takes a key from his pocket and hands the key card to Ookami "Yes you are now living in here until... Well what I heard that who left you here will come look for you and take you somewhere. Yes it is morning now. We Caltroit units will be able to enter to there on emergencies. Garoy can enter to your room if he has something to be fixed and Anrek can enter if he needs to remind you, for example about meeting with him" Caltroit said as they arrived to Kitchen.

"Was I suppose to meet with him I don't remember, Him saying so. But he could have and I..." Then he remembered fainting.

'So She didn't leave me, She's coming back' the thought and was smiling he had thought he'd never see her again. He locked his door, putting the key in his pocket with the small case. "I'm ready Caitroit lead the way." they walked along the halls in route to the Kitchen and as they walked he looked as if he couldn't be happier Kosha was coming back and he had his own room. Today was starting off to be very pleasant. What new discoveries and information would he find and learn today he wondered and how long would it take him to finish all that he had to do here. The first thing he would ask the Librarian when he could would be if he could start his lessons on how to read. 'The sooner I learn the sooner I can research these Samurai the Lotus wants to know about. Slowing his pace and taking a deep breath. 'Easy Ookami, one thing at a time.' He whispered to himself. 'don't want what happen yesterday to happen again.' Soon they arrived at the Kitchen.