Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Swarmer mechs went to crossing "Aa... Another free soul then. Well met Tenno" They replied and went after other three groups towards the mech barracks.

Meanwhile at Ookami's room Caltroit nodded weapon at his back opened the door ignoring what he just saw Ookami taking out of a bag takes look on watch at his wrist "I think he should be awake by now. Are you not going to eat breakfast before departing to Anrek's Office?" Caltroit asked with pretty much blank and nothing hideous messaging voice.

He looked down a bit in a sadden but look back up and kept walking "iam a mercenary" He whispered as he entered the library.

The tenno then looked amazed at the amount of books stood in front of him knowlege of the old and new days

Less then a our or so later the tenno was reading while he meditaed having the book at his knees as he read on the left hand side of him were 8 other books he had read. with sigh he finished reading the final book he had chose he picked them up and returned them back to there place.

Caltroit putted up a breakfast "Actually that Anrek thing was an example when and why he would come to your room. Anyway now it seems to be calm a bit too calm on my part. I would be more at front lines right now" *brings the breakfast to Ookami* "I will get you to Anrek. Leader of the Liberal Library but you will need to eat first. Nobody doesn't really want listen lessons when hungry you know"

Eats his breakfast hurriedly. Filled with anticipation of what todays adventures might bring. Standing while he finished his drink not wanting to waste it but slowly walking to the door as if he would be late for something. "I'm ready, I'm coming" he said around the glass still drinking all the while.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Caltroit looked slightly surprised how fast the food went then looked towards the open area through few windows "Let's get on move then" Caltroit unit said and depart towards the library with Ookami where R'chav reading books with interest while meditating they arrived shortly to Anrek's office where he was already going to through daily reports of his business future looks bright green what he was able to see from reports but he thought "How long will it be like this?" he wonders. Caltroit unit knocked on the door "Come in" Anrek said "I brought Ookami to you. I will be now on my way to patrols now" Caltroit said "Of course. Good morning Ookami. Ready to learn?" he says.

"Why? Yes I am. But how did you know that, that's what I wanted to ask you. When could I start learning to read. I have a question first though Master." Pulling the small case from his pocket he opened it to show the Vid chips to the Librarian. "What are these?" Of the three Vid chips, one has the mark of the Lotus one it, one looks professional and brand new. The last looks as though its been used several times as if it were a personal one.

"Well... I do have memory about our first time meeting each other when you told me about your problem anyway. Let me take a look on them then" Anrek says and takes the video chips first inspects them from outside "seems to be that. This one is from Lotus don't know what she has on her mind but I bet that it none of my business at all. Well at least whatever this chip will contain inside. This second one looks like to be just recorded maybe two or four days ago. Last one seems to be around more than five months old. It might contain some extremely valuable memories or secrets of something" he says "These are memory chips able to hold a lot of things mostly what are only able to be saved on electronical form" he continues.

"As for you being part of the Tenno. I think you should watch them and not speak anything about them to me unless otherwise told so or you think it is extremely important to you to tell somebody" he took breath and hand back the video chips "I can ask Garoy to bring a video chip reader for those to your room if you want. I have some respect towards Tenno so I am not really willing to see things what are their business unless they wants me to see them" he stopped speaking waiting response.

"Of course. First we need to go through Alphabet. They are somewhat similar like you enunciate them like you speak. I need to admit. I still wonder how you have learned to speak without knowing how to read" Anrek says as takes the report paper pile to one of his desktop's shelves and takes pile of cardboard planks.

Caltroit looked slightly surprised how fast the food went then looked towards the open area through few windows "Let's get on move then" Caltroit unit said and depart towards the library with Ookami where R'chav reading books with interest while meditating they arrived shortly to Anrek's office where he was already going to through daily reports of his business future looks bright green what he was able to see from reports but he thought "How long will it be like this?" he wonders. Caltroit unit knocked on the door "Come in" Anrek said "I brought Ookami to you. I will be now on my way to patrols now" Caltroit said "Of course. Good morning Ookami. Ready to learn?" he says.

R'chav then bowed lightly to the guard who was at the front of the library before he left. his shade followed and did a little spin and a squeak of electrical circuits, He sighed and began to look around 'where is their food court' he said lightly thinking to himself as he began to walk once again.

less then 20 mins he was heading down the hall walking to a mech who was guarding the door "i am needing a replenish of from my hunger where is the grub" he asked looking to the mech with his helmet off

Sharpshooter mech at his spot near of the Arena of the Ancients. "North East from here about few minute walk from here. There is place named by Lounge where you can fill your stomach for small cost of course. Anrek is responsible from food what it provides" Sharpshooter mech replied "You are at vicinity of Arena of the Ancients. What is under command of Ingron who currently is on the mission somewhere. Here you can challenge yourself against anything pretty much. Knights, we Mechs, Ingron, Anrek, Pilot, Caltroit units, Berserkers, Bowmen and etc. There is so much that I will not bother you to list up them all" Sharpshooter mech continued.

"On my moon there are all kinds of animals an I found that if I hear a sound long enough i can sometime immitate it. When Kosha came to my Moon and, found me. She would talk to me and almost immidiately I could copy what she said. She said except for my voice it was like a recording. She also said although she couldn't remember the word but that there was a name for people that could remember everything that they heard and could repeat it. So by hearing her talk to me, I learned to talk. But that was only a few months ago. I don't guess She realized that i could read or she didn't think about it." He told the Librarian. "Oh she also said that I could learn things fairly fast despite my not being around people before. I hope that is true."

Anrek as listened the explain "Well that filled that hole on my part. Anyway first to know how to read is knowing alphabet" he said and started teaching the alphabet after another they were written on the cardboard planks then next they moved on easiest books of library.

With in the hour he was reading easier books without the stumbling of sounding out the words, and was actually reading them as if he could for sometime. "Master, this is fascinating its like your on a journey to another place." For him it was like the Librarian had filled a hollow gorge full of water and now there was a like that would soon become a river and then an ocean. At least one aspect of the universe just in that moment became endless for the Boy trapped in the body of a Man.

Anrek was totally in to a book what he was himself reading about warriors with two, two handed swords using warriors mostly it sounds fiction but the line of sights and facts seems to be making them feel like that they did live on the universe once but have had been taken down totally and none of them lives no more. He heard the opinion "Indeed. The peace what you have with book is unique. You can not find that from machines. That why I made collection of these books in here to allow everybody have some time themselves and to book" He says as had raised his eyes from book.

Nearly imagining the warriors of the book fighting in on open ground against Infestation slicing, impaling, bashing and squishing them to death. "Sadly some of the books what I have saved in here are still unfinished because I need to translate them to our language" he continues and continues reading.

The hours passed one to the other as the two had begun His lessons and the beginning stages of his education in reading. After some time He approached the Librarian. "Master," he paused and then started again. "Master, Why can't I read this book?" Holding out a rather think book that appear to be bound in silver with Gold Orikin glyphs titled The Path of the Ronin.

Anrek looked the book from outside and instantly identified the style to be Orokin book. "This book is written on Orokin language their alphabet on my part is still on process to be perfectly turned on our language or to be translated but I quit the translation work on fear that this book might hold secrets of Tenno. From when I have forgot whole book even existed" He replies and hands the book back then closed one on his lap when he had read it to the end.

He put the book back on the shelf. After a while he appeared to be bored. This was going to take longer than he thought, he could read some now he was proud of himself for picking it up so quickly. Yet he knew that there would still be more he needed to learn if he was to be able to read what he needed to. 'How much time did he have before Kosha came back and if he couldn't read well enough to do the research. What would happen then.' he thought to himself.

Anrek receives a message from one of his dear friends. Ansilm requesting help to save something valuable and lives of innocent. He replied to message that he sends a correct thing for this job. "Looks like time is flying nearly evening right now. I think by now Garoy should have putted a video chip reader and screen to look the containing of those chips what you brought. I am sorry but about the Orokin book. I do not set research ahead of my own life" he says.

As is able to hear stomping nearby he smiled lightly 'Ansilm whatever you do... May the gods leave a word on you' he thought.

Edited by Revel72

Sharpshooter mech at his spot near of the Arena of the Ancients. "North East from here about few minute walk from here. There is place named by Lounge where you can fill your stomach for small cost of course. Anrek is responsible from food what it provides" Sharpshooter mech replied "You are at vicinity of Arena of the Ancients. What is under command of Ingron who currently is on the mission somewhere. Here you can challenge yourself against anything pretty much. Knights, we Mechs, Ingron, Anrek, Pilot, Caltroit units, Berserkers, Bowmen and etc. There is so much that I will not bother you to list up them all" Sharpshooter mech continued.

He thought for a minute but he then had a lightly small grin "sign me up for all of them" he said quietly walking past the mech into the arenas hall

Edited by herodude

Pilot also looking for landing hears the landing request. "Opening up the landing hall A-2 for you Yasha. Welcome to Dome" he said as he lands on landing pad B-1.

Sharpshooter mech looks on R'chav and says "Sorry man but I am not responsive of this reception but I think the guy who is responsible of have heard you". "You will need to wear this HNet. Without it they will be impossible to defeat as you will be defeated on one shot. With this machinery and AI can observe how did you fight and how much worth it had" Caltroit unit said as aligned one HNet for R'chav to be worn around body. "When you are ready step forward towards this door" Caltroit unit said this unit seems to be responsible of reception and helping Tenno or literally anybody who wants to try out the enemies of the arena.

After the Librarian had left the library. He laid the books he'd been looking at on a table and wandered back to the Orikin book bound in silver. Staring at it for sometime. After awhile he pulled back off the shelf, walking over to the table he absently pulled out and sat in a chair. Setting the book down he opened the cover and saw more of the Glyph's on the front page. He traced over them fascinated by the way the looked each page as he thumbed threw the book was the same silver with gold glyphs. 'Master Anrek had said that it was a book about the Tenno, I wonder if it would tell me about the Faction of Samurai of long ago. What ever it says I think I need to keep this book until I can read it. But,' he remembered what Kosha had said about stealing. 'But I have to ask if I can have it.' He thought. Taking the book to the entry desk He said to the Mech, "I would like to take this book to my room. Is it allowed?"

A little while later, he returned to his room and noticed that the Vid player was on his work table. Withdrawing the case of the three vid chips he sat them down on the table. He kicked off his boots and the pungent aroma was enough to make a Kubrow sneeze. So he removed the rest of his clothing and went into the shower. 'He had remembered how Kosha had showed him on the way to the Lotus to, what was it she called it. Oh yeah, BATHE.' hearing Her say the word in his mind as she had said it that day. So, after his shower. He went through the backpack and pulled out the clothes he'd found earlier. the pants were black and made of a stiff but strong fabric, and the shirt was a dark dusky blue that laced up in the front. He pulled the laces tight, but left it untied. He slumped in the chair and looked at the book and then at the vid player, opening the case of vid chips he fingered them trying to decide which he would watch first.

Remembering Caltroit's explanation on how it worked he place the one with the Lotus Flower into the player.

In a second or two the player came on and the images were displayed on the wall above the player in such a quality it as if he were there when it was recorded. It was the Lotus.

Tenno, I trust you have made it well to the Library. And your lessons are underway. Yes Ookami, I knew even before you that you could not read and I have made mention of this to the Librarian in my letter of introduction. Do not be ashamed Tenno, we all have to learn at some point. I know you are upset but I had to send Kosha on another mission. This was always your mission alone Tenno. I had to brake the connection between the two of you. It is good to have friend and ally's. But I wanted you to become independent and think for yourself and not become to dependent on another. The universe is new to you, and you must learn to trust your instincts and not relay on someone else's.

I knew that when the time was right you would find this chip and the others. You are well on your way to becoming an exceptional Tenno. Also Kosha and I have sent some things with you to aid you on your journey. I hope that you are watching this vid chip first. In your bag there are two boxes. One is from me and the other is from Kosha. Now open the smaller of the two. These are throwing knives, They are called Despair. for the Despair that they cause and the Despair that they prevent. As you are a Loki these will aid you in the skill of stealth. Now Tenno I have other matters to attend to. So I wish you well on your mission Tenno. You should Play Kosha's Vid Chip next.

Meanwhile at the Lounge where marines gathered for a break talked about the last Grineer attack and how it could have started or why would Grineer ever attack to Dome.

Marine 1: "I bet that was just one of those unprotected by law groups raiding around the space"

Marine: 2: "Plausible they did a really bad mistake on attacking here. Have you heard about the Red Veil by the way?"

Marine 1: "Nope. My ears are open"

Marine 2: "Heard rumors about some of these Red Veil operatives are searching for support from everywhere. Could it be possible that they would come in here?"

Marine 1: "I bet not they are not familiar with us and still Tenno are being shady as much as giving no trust on us but nearly same they are the target of the hate here. Why would they trust us anyway?"

Marine 2: "They didn't even thank the Swarmer's and Caltroit units from rescuing them. I guess just so stubborn living at fear, hate and rage so much that being kind towards them is like a miracle or a lightning from a clear sky"

Marine 1: "Hahhah! You bet my friend. Man their life must suck as being thrown all around the space"

Marine 2: "I bet that they doesn't even know word 'Break'!"

Marine 1: "Even TMC knows to have a holiday! Like us!"

And both bursts in to laugh. Pulls themselves back together.

Marine 2: "Welp that should be it for our break let's get back to our patrol then"

Marine 1: "Yeah these nearly hour and half length breaks are more than enough and that we can have them after two hours patrol"

Marine 2: "Ingron really knows our needs. Good life"

Marine 1: "Yeah. Good life"