Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

As the vid ended the player powered down.

'So, She knew.' he thought feeling a little depressed at this he place the Lotus' chip back in its place in the case. He went to the washing stand and filled a glass with water. Looking in the mirrior the two year old boy saw a grown man staring back at him, His black hair and beard was wavy in a wild unruly sort of way, and he looked the wolf that Kosha had named him after. He'd known no other appearance of himself. This is how he as always looked when he first saw himself in the reflection of the stream, on his moon. remembering how that first time he'd thought he'd seen a monster and couldn't sleep for days. Until he'd discovered that it was him, he was seeing.

Taking the glass he returned to the table and chair, and took out the chip that had to be Kosha's. It had a lavender color to it and it had few scratches on it out side. Taking a drink, he placed the chip and sat back to watch.

The image was clear and he could see Kosha just as he remembered her. Although the quality was not as good as the one prior.

She looked around the room and then back at him. She was wearing what appeared to be a robe of some kind and her burnish red hair was brushed out and hung down her shoulders. He had never seen her out side of her frame before and her hair was always pulled up in a tight ponytail when she didn't have her helmet on.

"Dear One, it is late and we leave for the library tomorrow. What I am about to tell you goes no further than us. I know you will have questions and when we meet again, You may ask them then when the time is right.

"A long time ago when I was a young woman just learning what it meant to be Tenno and to use my frame I was captured and held prisoner. At that time I had also just married. It was the love I had for my Husband that kept me sane, while held captive. But, that was before I was tortured. I did not have the knowledge or the skills then to defend myself against it. It was then that I found out as they cut into me and experimented on my that I was with child. But, that child was not to be. Because during My captor's torment they killed my child and made it so that I could not ever have children again. The Lotus feels that because of this and because you are still a child yourself even if no one would believe it. That I have become to attached and weakened to and by you. As well she believes that I am hindering your training. I know that you would not and did not do anything wrong so don't worry. Even so, I have to some degree. I as you know by now am not able to join you. Know that I will miss you and I have even found myself in these last few months worrying about you as if you were my child. It is because of what happen to me that I tell you this. I do think you as my child in some ways and I know how you are starting to feel about me. This is a good and bad thing for both of us. For now we know that there is someone that cares about us. But, it is also a weakness that can be used against us. Should what happen to me happen again or that it could happen to you. So say nothing to no one about Me as far as how you feel about me. Be careful who you trust. And, because I will still worry about you while we're apart I have purchased a Sentinel for you and I have had it upgraded specifically so that you wont be alone even though I can't be with you and I will worry less about you. The box that is intricately decorated was made by my Father years ago, it was what he sent my first Sentinel to me in and so I send it to you. Now I must go and get some rest before we leave Know you are in my thoughts.

And at that, the Vid stopped.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

As time goes on everybody kept on their usual duties. Garoy upkeep the electronics and all systems making maintenance as when it was required but all what they all three at the dome wondered... Where is Ingron he should have arrived like three days ago.

After the vid stopped. He wiped his eye's, tears streamed down his cheeks. He missed her more than he had realized. She was right, he didn't just like her and didn't just think of her as the only mother figure he has ever known. He loved her, even if he didn't know what the word meant. He loved her all the same. It was sometime before he could contain himself. He'd never felt this way on his moon, never knowing or seeing another person until She had come and taken him away from his home and all that he knew. He as become a primal animal in a way to survive and she came and in such a short time she had tamed the beast with in him. She had thought him to speak, had started to teach him how to take care of himself in a civilized way to some degree. He was growing up so fast mentally and emotionally, and yet there were some things he still had yet to learn.

Glad for the solitude of his room he had continued to think of her and had started crying twice more before crawling in his bed and falling asleep.

As he slept he dreamed of room that was dark, there was a woman and the Lotus was there. They were looking down on him and talking and then he was a sleep. when he awoke in the dream. He was in a forest and it was cold. Lightning flash over head and then he heard the load crash of thunder.

Then he woke up to find himself in his bed, back where he'd fallen asleep.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Pilot also looking for landing hears the landing request. "Opening up the landing hall A-2 for you Yasha. Welcome to Dome" he said as he lands on landing pad B-1.

Sharpshooter mech looks on R'chav and says "Sorry man but I am not responsive of this reception but I think the guy who is responsible of have heard you". "You will need to wear this HNet. Without it they will be impossible to defeat as you will be defeated on one shot. With this machinery and AI can observe how did you fight and how much worth it had" Caltroit unit said as aligned one HNet for R'chav to be worn around body. "When you are ready step forward towards this door" Caltroit unit said this unit seems to be responsible of reception and helping Tenno or literally anybody who wants to try out the enemies of the arena.

"Yes I'm in". Yasha walked into the Dome and started exploring, "hmm wonder what's behind here?" Yasha opened the door and found himself surrounded by books and books."Whoa!" Yasha thought to himself, Yasha walked up to the librarian

Librarian:"yes?"

Yasha:"Do you have books on Katanas and Dual Weapons?

Librarian:"yes,wait here”

Yasha waited for the librarian for about 5 minutes and saw a stack of books, he estimated there was about 20 books in total. "Here you go" with that said the librarian walked away. Yasha picked up the books and went to a table, he took the first book he saw. The title was, " Katana History" "hmm Katanas eh" Yasha was intrigued in how interesting it was he learnt stances he had never even heard off. Yasha learnt the Asura Stance, Flash Stance, Blooming Lotus Stance and an advance version on Tranquil Cleave." Wow all this in a book, can't believe I got 19 more to go" Yasha smiled and go back to reading.

"Here are those and much more at the Arena to be tried out. It has a training program also" one of the Tenno who are working at the library said. Here you are able to read about them but to try them is much different" A Nova said as came around the corner few books hold against her body.

After he got up from his nap, he realized that it was nearly noon. Yet, he still had time before the mid day meal. Replacing Kosha's vid chip, he took out the black one. It was shiny and was etched with the lettering DC-C/T-84. He sat in his chair as he placed it in the player. The images flickered and then after a moment of what sounded like muffled growling, a rather lengthy message scrolled up the viewer. Then what appeared to be the floating head of some kind of mech came on and hovered in mid air.

As a voice over started the background behind the floating head changed to what appeared to be a factory floor. with row upon row of workers adding or applying parts to things that he could not make out.

"From the Laboratories of Orokin/Tenno Research and Design. This is the owners manual and invoice for the purchase of the prototype DC-C/T-84.

The Death Cube, Carabus class Tenno series Sentinel. This particular model is the 84th. of production.

The T-84 is a unique model with personal customizations special ordered by the purchaser.

The standard components are listed in the parts and uses section of the owners manual which can be found on the main menu.

The following list is of the custom parts ordered.

The T-84 comes with the state of the art Death Machine Rifle. A streamline weapon for added defense and protection of both Operative and Sentinel.

With the use of the Voice Modulation device the operative may communicate with the T-84, by inserting this miniature ear piece into the ear. The operative has the ability to select up to 70 different voices for the T-84. And added option is Voice Projection which allows the T-84 to broadcast its voice to other is the operatives unit. or it may link itself to other sentinels to communicate the other operatives. This feature is limited to a distance of 10 feet. While the T-84 may still be able to communicate to It's Operative for a distance of up to 20 yards.

The T-84 is also equipped with the Z9-Alpha24 Bore Scope auto focusing Ocular recording device this allows all missions to be recorded and reviewed at a later time and location. With the use of two vid chips which can store up to two weeks of continual data.

The T-84 is able to change it coloring on the fly as the action of any mission my change for added camouflage on command.

Along with your Ear piece The T-84 comes with a Tier 92 charging station. This compact and ready to travel charging station. After the recommended three day charging prior to activation the T-84 may be charged for up to one month before needing another full charging session. Note that it is possible to do a quick charge while activated for a fifteen minute session to replace twenty-four hours of charging.

WARNING, In the event that the T-84 and the Operative's link are broken for more that six hours the T-84 will automatically deactivate, and reactivation will be required. As a preventative to tampering, the follow security measures have been put into place. During the initial activation process a Voice and DNA sample are required to establish a permanent link between the T-84 and the intended Operative.

After the Link is established any attempt to access the T-84 by anyone other than the Operative will result in a auto destruct sequence and all data will be lost as well as anything with in a six feet radius.

All other information on the T-84 can be found on the main menu under the table of contents of the owners manual.

We at the Laboratories of Orokin/Tenno Research and Design thank you for your business and hope to be of service in the future.

Powering off the player and replacing the vid chip with the others realized that he had just enough time to go to the kitchen for the mid day meal.

As he made his way to the kitchen he realized that for the most part he didn't need help finding where he was going so much anymore, at least not the common areas. Finally arriving at the kitchen. 'I wonder what's for lunch today.' he said to himself.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Pilot and Garoy were making lunch themselves as they saw Ookami coming they made lunch for him too. As they finally sat on the table "So how your day has went?" Pilot asked "Nothing special and I hope nothing special will happen" Garoy said.

Joined the conversation as well. "I've started to learn to read and its not as hard as I thought it would be. I hope one day I can read all the books in the library." he said with a smile of accomplishment on his face.

'Not sure if he should tell them of his new gifts yet and he still hadn't opened the Sentinel yet so it was probably best to talk to Anrek first.' he thought.

"What have you been up to Pilot?" he asked.

Pilot slightly nodded "Only looked after the Grineer ship what attempted to escape after the failed assault. Found it and blow it up while I was able to do so then I returned back to here. After two days chase and here I now sit. I glad to hear you are making progress on your goal. I am afraid that this Grineer ship managed to send a message to the other fleets but we are ready to defend anytime" Pilot said.

He liked the Master Librarian, He saw him as a mentor. But he hated bothering him in his office. After their first meeting he got the impression that this was the Librarians personal domain, his quiet place. But, He knocked on the door anyway. He had to tell him about the despair and the Sentinel. The man seem to dislike if not fear anything Tenno except the Tenno themselves. It was as if it were something that the man would just rather not have to deal with. He didn't want to upset the Man he admired. He'd welcomed him almost from the start, and he liked it here with the Librarian. And, there were the books that he was learning how to read. When given permission, he quietly entered and sat in one of the chairs in front of the Librarian's desk. Waiting for the Man to finish his reports.

Nova walking around putting books on the places heard the door being opened. "Oh... Welcome to Liberal Library. How may I help you?" as had placed last book on her embrace turning towards the Rhino.

Nova goes to the one of the hallways between the shelves then slightly later a worm hole pops up and through the ending comes out 5 books then Nova comes as last snaps her fingers and hole disappears "Here they are have pleasant time of reading" she says as departs towards another hallway.

"Say Nova, do you know anything about the project yourself?"

"Well if I have scanned on my own codex then defeated some. What do you think? Do I know a lot about the Zanuka? Mostly basic knowledge how much shields and health they has" Nova says as comes back near of the table. "If you want more precise knowledge you will need to read this book" Nova says and takes one of the five books. This one is made by Garoy and Mirage. The master technician Garoy covering the how it works and programming while Mirage the headmaster of hospital on the Dome mostly covers up anatomy and health concepts.

While sitting there in the Librarian's office, curiousity got the better of him and he started looking around. There were many books, papers, and scrolls littering the man's desk as well as many shelves of the same lining the walls. All neatly stacked and in there place. The desk was large and with the other clutter the were 3 monitors. He wondered with all the stuff to read here just in one room how did he ever get any work done.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Anrek finally raised his eyes from the reports "You look interested on my translation work it seems. All books in here my office are being translated as I get time for it. Do you want to have the look on the latest book what I had got translated? Or is there something else you are being lost without?" he spoke while took a book from one of the shelves and putted on the side of Ookami is and sit back down on the chair.

"Yes, I would like to find more books to read and if they lead me further in my research of the Lost Faction of Tenno. And I was wondering if perhaps in our lessons you could start teaching me to read Orokin.

But that was not why I came here today." With out going into exact detail. He explained about the Despair and the Sentinel and asked his advice on having them while roaming around the Library.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto