Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Yurko watched the somewhat poor display and thought a while "You will need a bit more physical strength it seems also more sustained output of results giving practice. Then next we should focus on your ability to aim better while moving on higher speeds. Did you know that Caltroit units has went this test with perfect results? I know it is difficult to reach but it is possible even for a Tenno" Yurko said "Say how about you have some rest for this day and tomorrow we will get your body muscles growing?"

Aramiral outstretched his hand in hopes of an approving handshake "I look forward to working with you sir."

Anrek shake hands with Aramiral "It is good to see new faces in here dome. See you later Tenno" Anrek said and sat back down taking out some reports from shelve of his desk.

"Yes, Master, I understand." he said.

As he left the training Ruka could tell he was not happy with his performance. She was his Sentinel so his successes and his failures were also her's.

And She wanted him to be successful.

The walk to their room was long and silent. Once in the room He kicked his boots off and started to take his clothes off and take a shower. When he came out and was drying off. She found Her voice "I've been reviewing your lesson today and I think I can help you to improve. But, it will take time and dedication." she said.

"I thought it would be easy. The Side arms were easy I went through the coarse like it was nothing. But this was hard. How can I do what the Lotus wants me to do and how can I a Tenno is I can't even pass the coarse. And then there's the research that I haven't even been able to start be cause of having to learn to read. I think I will never do it. It just to much." he said.

He laid on his bed and put his hand behind his head and leaned back staring off in to space. She hovered closer to him and then settled on his stomach. and He looked down at her.

"You are to hard on yourself. You will succeed but not everthing is easy for everyone some things will take time and hard work. And work hard we will. Now we have just enough time to review your training before your reading lesson. Shall I start the viewer."

Not waiting for an answer she projected the vid from her internal chip on the wall. From there She pointed out key areas where he would have to work harder and pay more attention.

After the viewing and he'd dressed and they returned to the Librarian's office for his lesson.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

The Rhino turned his head and saw a brother tenno walking towards Anrek's office "Hello, I am Aramira, Rhino class as you can, well, clearly see, and you are?" He looked over at the Carabus Dethcube Sentinel "That's a nice Sentinel you have there" he said as well

Edited by Aramiral

Anrek looked on Ookami thought a moment. "Ah yes about those Orokin letters. Well let's get on it then" he said as putted away his report paper pile and started teaching Ookami the letters what he had learned he had discovered only one more letter from last time when they had conversation or lesson.

Diligently listening to the Librarian. He drank in the knowledge as if pouring water into a bottomless well. With his regular reading lessons and the Orokin letters that he was learning he hoped he would be able to start his research soon. He and Ruka when back to his room after the lesson.

"Ruka, You can record everything right?" he asked. Waiting for her reply he went to his locker and pulled out the book with the silver binding.

"Yes I can up to 20 yards with a clear line of sight, why?" she asked.

"This book belongs to the librarian and when out mission here is done we will have to return to the Lotus, I'm sure that she would find this book interesting. If only I could read it. But we wont be to take it with us, so I was thinking that if you recorded the pages then we could take it with us so to speak. You see It's written in Orokin. And the Librarian wont translate it because he afraid it might contain Tenno knowledge and on the off chance it does and can help us along the way then I need to be able to read it and have it with me. I think this is the only way." he said.

"Very well then I will record it then.

What are you doing Ookami. why are you going to bed now. its still early?"

"Something else I have to do is to become better at this gun course. I want to get there before Master Yurko and try to run it a few times before I have to do it for him. I need all the practice I can get." He said as he turned the lights off and soon fell asleep.

He woke up early that morning he was sure no one else would be about at this hour. Ruka hovered off of her power cell as he dressed. They left their room and hurriedly made their way to the training ground. They were almost there, when they were caught off guard by the Rhino. "Oh, Master Aramiral. We didn't see you there. How are you, We just thought, well 'um. We just thought to get an early start on the day." He said.

"Why are you so flustered? I was just coming out here to practice with this" he unslung the karak class grineer assault rifle "I picked this bad boy up off a grineer commander" he said "I'm also here to work on the aim of my little buddy here. No need to be shy now, he has one just like you" out from behind the rhino floated up a class sprite shade "he ain't as fancy as your carabus, but he was drowning on one of the lakes in earth an and I couldn't just leave him. So here I am with this infant shade. His name, is Alfie"

Edited by Aramiral

He looked at the Shade and was kind of taken aback not realizing that there were different types of Sentinels. Ruka hovered around him as well.

"Well I didn't do so well yesterday and I was wanting to trying and do a few runs of the coarse before Master Yurko came for our lesson." he said.

In his ear he heard Ruka say. "Alfie is very young and not old enough to be a Sentinel by our standards something must have happen to him for him to have been made one so soon. It is good that a Tenno found him. He wont talk to me, He's very shy. It may be that Aramiral didn't find him but rescued him. The Grineer have been known to do horrible things to Sentinels."

"She says He's lucky to have you. But, that he is younger than He should be." he said to Amamiral.

"Thank you we are and if the Lotus will's it than we will see. But I really must try to do better on the coarse." he said as he started into the training ground.

Ruka hovered a little closer to the Shade and then followed her Tenno into the arena.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto