Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

He turned and waved a hand as they departed.

Entering the training ground He said to Ruka. "He seems like a nice man."

"Ruka, I guess I should tell you something. I... I don't realy know what kind of Tenno I am. I'm afraid I'm going to fail in the task that the Lotus has set for me. I mean I can disappear sometimes but not when I want to. and I can sometime make it look like I'm there when I'm not. But, sometime I feel the urge to kill things. I've only killed to eat on my moon. I haven't had to do that here. and I feel it inside me. I see the wolf in my dreams that Kosha named me after, and it's hungry.  But I don't know what's happening to me."

"It's ok Ookami," she said and she sounded like a younger version of Kosha. "I to have something to admit, I have the ability to view uncoded vid chips and they don't have to be in my ports to access them. I viewed the chip from Kosha and I think this voice is better for me. Sorry to invade your privacy. but as to what you just told me, We will get through it together. Use it, use that feeling in your training try to control it but become the animal inside. think about it. Animals use their instincts, and that's how they survive." she finished.

He did think about it and started running, he ran faster than he'd ever run before. He raised the bolter and letting himself go he could sense the target just before it came into view. And, BLAM, BLAM the target went down this happened a few more times. At a certain part of the coarse he was out of rounds and used his despair, finishing the coarse. faster than he had the day before and he'd hit more of the targets.

"OOKAMI!!" Ruka screamed. "What? What's wrong Ruka.?" he asked. Looking around not sure why she yelled at him.

"LOOK, Look at your hands there bleeding!" she said.

Raising his hands, he looked down and saw that it wasn't his hands it was his fingers they'd become clawed. It seems that the skin around the nails had split as the claws came out. and droplets of blood was dripping from them. Odd though that he didn't notice it happening or that it didn't cause him any pain. Falling to his knees with his hand out stretched.

"WHAT'S HAPPING TO ME!!!!" He cried out in a voice that sounded like the child that he truly was.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Ruka tried as best she could to calm him. "Its ok, Ookami, I'm here. I'm here. Calm down, We'll figure this out." she said. But she was worried about and for Her Tenno. Nothing in her training to be a Sentinel prepared her for this. But it was her job to keep him safe. Her training said she was a servant and he a master. But She truly cared for him Her Tenno, Her friend.

She hovered down as close as she could to him. "See I am right here. Please Iikodane." she begged.

Slowly he reached out and grabbed her pulling her to him hugging her. "Please, Ruka make it stop. It hurts, the not knowing what's happening it hurts."

"I'm right here with you. I told you we are bonded, not to the same degree but I can feel some of your pain. I'm not a Medic Sentinel. But please relax and touch me like you did when you activated our bond." she told him.

Letting her go He reached out with his left hand and placed it on top of her. Again there was a small pin prick. After a second or two. She hover about a foot away from him and then back.

"Your Growing!" She exclaimed. Not Physically but your growing all the same. When I took your DNA at activation you felt like you were three of your years old. Now your more like 15, your DNA and your Mind are catching up to your body. I don't know what happen to your cryopod. But, it would seem that while in stasis your body aged and when you woke up your body stopped aging completely. And, now your internal body is slowly catching up. And with that your coming into your abilities as a Tenno your going through adolescence. When Tenno discover their abilities. and at such a rate that I would say that in a very short time you will be ready for a frame. If that's the case your training if far behind. We need to find a Tenno that has experience with Tenno children. They may be able to prepare you. We need to talk to Master Yurko right away."

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Having only ever talked to other Sentinel and only to Her own Tenno. She told Alfie in Their language, what had happen and what she thought the cause was but that she was not sure. Not knowing how or when the Tenno abilities manifest, only that each Tenno is born with there abilities. And full of worry for her Tenno. She told him of the conversation, that Ookami and her had after they had departed their company.

In which Alfie conveyed to Aramiral.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

(There was no roar. She screamed his name and he yelled out What's happening to me. The newly discovered ability are the clawed hands, with further investigation it will be found that his overall features have become more feral, more primal and animalistic if you will. The way I see it Tenno are born with their abilities and as they reach adulthood the start to manifest).

"His hands Master Aramiral, Help Us!" she pleaded projecting her voice using the voice modulator. Now was not the time to stick to the rules of a Sentinel only talks to its Master and other Sentinel. Her Tenno needed Her. He needed help and she was not able to help him.

It was at that moment as Ruka had said the last word, that he slumped over.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Ruka hovered over Ookami as the Rhino picked him up. Then darted off in the direction of the infirmary. Both to Aramiral and Alfie. "This way!"

Ever so often She would dart back, until they reached the Infirmary.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Mirage took a look of Ookami "Now that looks somewhat alarming" Mirage said "Come let's take him to the table so I can start quickly checking out this grow" she continued as walked towards the room where the table is.

As he's laid on the table he lets out a moan. "aaaaahhhh"

Ruka hovering over head back and forth as a Mother hen worrying over her chicks.

Alfie could hear her in their language. "I should have know something was wrong. Why did I not see it? I have failed him. Please Ookami don't die."

continuing to hover back and forth.

When asked, what happen. Ruka, with her ocular device she displayed the images of the training ground on the wall of the infirmary. which showed him not shooting the last few targets but going into a wild animal like Frenzy and actually ripping them apart. with his new claws.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Currently you can do nothing but you can watch if you dare but this is pretty rare that somebody grows from inside... To actually relief the pain..." Mirage said "We need to go through the greatest one now" she said "Prepare yourself this will hurt more than what you feel currently" Mirage said as inserted some anesthesia on Ookami's left hand then on right hand. Mirage started to slowly cut off the mass what was being the pain. "About 80 percent done on this one" Mirage said as managed to cut some from right hand with small surgery knife and small grabber without machine on it.

He gritted his teeth as iv's were inserted. When the cutting started he dug in with his claws and his  shoulders and head came off the table looking straight at the ceiling his eyes bulged and he screamed. The scream started in the voice of a child and deepened into that of an adult. As his body was already in an adult state. The rest of his body aged to meet his body as the mass was removed. His feature appeared to change as well his head and face became more angular, more wolf like. His claw were sharper. With the last of the masses removal he succumb to the pain and lost consciousness.

((it would appear that when the cryopod collided with the asteroid and damaged the aging controls that Ookami had picked up a parasite of some sort. which accelerated the shell of his body as it were but slowed his mental and internal aging.))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

As the mass removal was completed and Ookami fainted Mirage quickly checked pulse "He is alive but just sleeping. I have done pretty much everything now" Mirage said and walked near of a wall phone called to somebody "This is Mirage Ookami is now sleeping some kind of change on his body is now complete. I have taken samples of mass I removed, blood and mass what just grown around him. Could you send a Caltroit unit to pick him up and leave him to his room. I will clean the blood now" Mirage said "Understood. You there can you go pick up a person from Arena Hospital" A caltroit unit responded.

Mirage started clean up the blood as she was finally done a Caltroit unit came to room sunglasses on to protect eyes from the bright light on the room "I was assigned for this job" Caltroit unit said "Pick up and go then" Mirage said. Caltroit unit raised cured Ookami from table and brought this to his room when walked out of the room closing the door and stand like a statue right in front of door.

Greatfull that Her Tenno would not die. She followed the Caltroit unit to their room. After the Unit left the room She set herself down on Ookami's chest. As he slept. She watched him.

"I do not know if you can hear me Ookami. But I am thankful that you will be ok. But I have never heard of this happening to a Tenno nor have I ever heard of a Warframe with your abilities. You are unique to say the least. Master Ookami." she said

Caltroit unit heard sentinels words but just nodded forward (He really is unique... Like what humans supposed to be) this thought. His rifle on his hands barrel aimed at down and rest of the rifle mostly upwards towards this left shoulder.

"Not sure brother... Like I said I just took samples I haven't done any research yet. Anything what I can now say is that he was growing from inside to be his new outside. I was going to move on the researches so I could try to find out what's going on this person. Anyway feel free to be around places right now and thank you for bringing him to me" Mirage said as insert the cut off sample on microscope and started researching.

He slept restlessly, talking in his sleep.

Ruka was only able to catch a few words here and there.

"Must...,  the Lotus..., follow..., Okaachan..., The Path..., Finrir...he trailed off there.

As he was stirring in his sleep she had raised off of his chest and hovered to her power cell. She watched him sleep for several more hours.