Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For Next Boss Rework

izzatuw

Mass voting is bad for decision making.

Let's go by the facts. Map makers have stated that they are coming down from their Grineer binge and want to focus on other things. Concept art of an infested tile set has been shown. Every boss in the first half of the solar map(by level range) except the Jackal has been remade.

Either an infested boss or a Corpus boss(likely, hopefully Jackal) will be next.

I thought i heard something about him coming back as an infested assassin, like stalker/harvy/g3.

If so that would be sweet. There is nothing quite as comforting as the J3 Golem trying to hug you from the shadows when you least expect it :P

If so that would be sweet. There is nothing quite as comforting as the J3 Golem trying to hug you from the shadows when you least expect it :P

J3 + leaping attack with knockdown + toxin damage hugs = me crapping myself

Nobody is saying the Uranus boss? I will say TYL REGOR! That boss is too easy compared with Sargas Ruk.

TYL REGOR the gas boss? Well its on Uranus, it should have some sort of gas gear/tech. It could be in a Grineer Mech or gasmasked gear, shooting with a gun that deals gas damage.