The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Warframe. I Will Miss You.

AizakkuNunchaku

Warframe is possibly my most favorite game which I have every played in my lifetime of gaming (which started when I was 4 years old). Sadly, I am now 17 years old, so my gaming years are coming to an end. I must thank DE for allowing me to enjoy this past year by beheading Grineer lancers, sniping Corpus crewmen, riding Infested ancients, and parkouring around to my heart's desire. Again, thank you DE for all the hard work you have put into this game (except you DIDN'T GIVE US NUNCHAKU!). If you can completely terminate my account soon, go ahead. I won't be using it any longer.

My name is AizakkuNunchaku, and I now resign from the Tenno.

Goodbye Warframe. I will miss you.

Wwww I am working for getting an university too at 17 and that may mean I got to quit warframe toom But just for a single year for gods sake! Gaming is for life. There's no age limit and unlike people think actual average for gamer is about 30 years old. Also one is never too old for playing lego with their kid either. We quit toys not because we are grown up but because they arent the trend anymore. We instead go digital :) But dont stop gaming nor warframe. You just dont need to, gaming is good and you can be an70 year old, but if you still can, nothing should stop you from playing games if you so wish. Of course you have to be reasonable but yeah you can

LOL, I didn't even start gaming till I was 21. Now my fiance and I both play Warframe, both in college as well. I graduate in 7 months with a Bachelors in business, and my fiance a Masters in Higher Ed.

Edited by LennoFF

Guys, everyone knows that when you turn 18 you turn into a cocoon phase while you turn into a giant moth, preventing you from playing games.

You don't have to pretend anymore, he knows.

*Flutters wings furiously, curses through proboscis*