Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Snipetron As A Credit Purchasable Sniper For Newbies.

Killerdude8

I think all retired weapons should be brought back in some form.  I think they should either be high credit purchases, plat purchases, login rewards, put into a special tenno retired weapon lab in the dojo, or allow retired weapons to be tradeable. 

There are so many completionists that play this game that really want weapons that were retired before they started playing.  I am hoping with the re-release of the brakk, other event weapons will be released as well, like the vandals. 

I believe the market needs to be trimmed so there isn't an over abundance of weapons, but yes, I agree retired weapons should still be obtainable somehow. 

Well, Simple they could create a more Braton/Strun like appearence for the Snipetron. The description could have it mention it being an out of date weapon and is no longer in use or something.

I don't doubt they could use more weapons earlier on, much as the suggestion has always skewed towards needing an equivalent MK-1 shotgun, or other options to at least give players an option at the start. The snipetron is never coming back however. If its a new model, it's a new gun and should be a new name just as well. Beyond that, it's not really hard to make (in the Foundry) some of these guns with a little effort.

i want them to bring back the '72 plymouth 'cuda...what are the odds of that happening?

Rather have the '69 myself.

I don't doubt they could use more weapons earlier on, much as the suggestion has always skewed towards needing an equivalent MK-1 shotgun, or other options to at least give players an option at the start. The snipetron is never coming back however. If its a new model, it's a new gun and should be a new name just as well. Beyond that, it's not really hard to make (in the Foundry) some of these guns with a little effort.

Rather have the '69 myself.

Well, I still say they bring back the Snipetron with an updated model, Or else we'd be in the same position as before. On top of giving Newbies a new path to go down, I want Snipetron to come back as well. Maybe give a run down look to it, Something that looks like it has fallen into disrepair or shows that it's obsolete to the newer and better Lanka.

I made a thread to help try and convince DE to bring back the "retired" weapons, as well as made several suggestions on how they could be fixed to make them lore friendly, et cetera. More on it here

My own thread aside, yes, I believe that retired weapons should be brought back in some manner or another.

Well, Simple they could create a more Braton/Strun like appearence for the Snipetron. The description could have it mention it being an out of date weapon and is no longer in use or something.

What happens to the Snipetron Vandal? Does that also get a new model?

What happens to the Snipetron Vandal? Does that also get a new model?

I would think not, The Vandalized Snipetron would have been Fixed up by the Tenno, so it wouldn't share the "Broken" Charateristics of the base Snipetron.

Unless they give the Snipetron a completely different model, Then the Vandaltron would have to change to reflect that.

Change the look of both Snipetron and Snipetron vandal.

Snipetron

120 dmg

40/40/40 

4 round magazine

4 second reload time 

Crit chance 20%

Crit damage 150%

Credit cost : 75000.

Then buff the Snipetron Vandal to 145 damage so it edges out on the Vulkar a little :p

Edited by fatpig84