Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Wednesday Hype and Update 12.x Speculation Megathread

CYTROX

If your hype lasts for more than four hours, you should seek medical advice.

it's MELEE 2.0 6.0! JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

THE MOVES!

THE MODS!

THE PRODS!

MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(or, barring that awesomeness, at least they've promised to fix the &^%@#(*^$@#*($&^ grineer lightbulbs already)

Melee 2.0 delayed.

^ For another month. With no explanation other than: "We're fixing/adding/tweaking things". LET US HAVE IT HOW IT IS, DAMN YOU! THAT'S THE POINT OF US BEING BETA TESTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Crappy fixes that just make more problems. (Complaints4days)

A nerf there, a buff here, a slightly re-colored/tweaked "new" enemy there.

Some pretty, pretty, cosmetics. (Oooooh... Aaahhh...)

And one disappointed me.

Edited by xZetsumeix

^ For another month. With no explanation other than: "We're fixing/adding/tweaking things". LET US HAVE IT HOW IT IS, DAMN YOU! THAT'S THE POINT OF US BEING BETA TESTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Says no one else on this site. Have you not noticed the sheer amount of *@##$ing that occurs every time a new system comes in?

Says no one else on this site. Have you not noticed the sheer amount of *@##$ing that occurs every time a new system comes in?

See. That's what I don't get. People should embrace the change. It's a good thing - new mechanics (sometimes) always are. 

Melee 2.0 seems like it could be really interesting if implemented correctly.

I, honestly, wanted to play around with it in its "raw" form. I get that they want it to be as perfect as possible when it is released, but that sort of defeats the purpose of the game being in beta. Giving it to us while it was in its infancy stage would have allowed us to not only see the changes they implemented, but also to see it grow and flourish (or crash and burn). That way, people could get used to it quicker or, if it failed, they'd be able to see why it did, specifically.

I'm trying to not get overhyped on the next patch, I learned that it's usually a mistake to do that.

What I expect? Probably a couple of Syandanas, if we're lucky. Maybe a new weapon, 50% it will be an existing weapon made dual/ak/twin/single. Perhaps a new Immortal skin. And for sure my new clan emblem.

Edited by Krotalon

12.5 will probably bring the Katana design melee Tenno Reinforcement weapon. My guess is that it will end up being placed in the Tenno Research lab as it seems to be the new way DE plans to disperse the weapons.

I am also expecting a couple more tweaks to Frost, bug fixes all around, perhaps a new Sentinel and a couple more cosmetics.

I do not expect Melee 2.0 to be out for at least another couple weeks. I anticipate update 13.0 will be the Melee 2.0 update since it is a major change to the game.