Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De What Is Talus Sector?

vomder

It is an place holder.

This guy is trying to cover it up! He's in on it!

Wow this is pretty interesting. 

Also check this out, sometimes this pops up in the conclave:

Warframe0249.jpg

Oh man... It's just all coming together now I can feel it.

On a serious note: The document thing is interesting. Please tell me there will be something involving turrets!

Now I did get this screen from a combination of connection interuption/hostmigration. With that said, it seems strange that everything else in the image is generic but the one specific piece of text.

96ScV5W.jpg

Some sweety little Lore leak? 

mog1.gif

Lore-@#&*(s going crazy, searching "Talus" references all over the Internet. :) 

[endgame conspiracy intensifies]

1388228209137.jpg

Wow this is pretty interesting. 

Also check this out, sometimes this pops up in the conclave:

Warframe0249.jpg

Infiltrator? What is that, new weapon? or maybe, something from the Focus system?

I think the "Infiltrator" is what shows when you are unarmed. I just did the Harvester escape mission earlier today, and before I found any of my weapons, it showed the same thing on my HUD. Same ammo count even.

Pre-U9 lore leak: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/20fv58/i_found_some_old_preu9_datamine_with_lore_inside/

100% sure my post is gonna get deleted like in the moments before U9 was released I got thread deleted twice. lul, but enjoy whoever can see this.

My god, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this.

It seems that they originally intended to run the game with a more linear, flowing storyline... It's a shame that everything on there was seemingly scrapped. So much great stuff in there. Reading through it all, it seems as though Tenno truly have a purpose and objective rather than "kill stoof for potato" as is the game's current state.

Seeing how Earth's humans felt about the Tenno, and how the Tenno interfered with Grineer-run human trafficking rings and the like, was especially awesome and gave the Tenno a much more organized, "heroic" feel rather than the seemingly scatterbrained greedy mercenaries that the game currently has. All these social movements from various Grineer and Corpus politicians (e.g. the "Ava's Children" charity) and all the tensions between them make the inter-faction relations feel more realistic and the threats more real, because the player is actually given a more detailed look of exactly what/who's at stake.

I cannot express enough how much I would like to see a solid storyline in the game.

Edited by SortaRandom

Pre-U9 lore leak: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/20fv58/i_found_some_old_preu9_datamine_with_lore_inside/

100% sure my post is gonna get deleted like in the moments before U9 was released I got thread deleted twice. lul, but enjoy whoever can see this.

I was scrolling through it and found some storyline quests.  Wonder if they're still under development :(

They also contained info of both civilians and rogue tenno factions, which is pretty cool

You don't wanna know... It's kinda a horrible place.

OOOOOH. i see what you did there hehehe

Where did you find THIS!?

BTW thats is how the Stalker should appear on missions "YA BLINKED BIATCH!!

^ lolz agreed

Interesting , from where did you find this? 

Cool, where da hell did ya get this animation from?

yea it's friggen awesome but trust me, trust me, trust me, just no......its a horrible place.....

Edited by leviticus23

OOOOOH. i see what you did there hehehe

yea it's friggen awesome but trust me, trust me, trust me, just no......its a horrible place.....

Steam Source Filmmaker? xDD

Edited by MintJam

It's likely just a placeholder/debugger like the Steve Terminus UI glitch from an earlier time in development. Heck, Talus Sector could have been been a very early codename for Warframe. Even more likely if it's a Battlestar reference.

Interesting , from where did you find this? 

It's not safe to link it here. But really, if you've been on the Internet for any length of time it's not bad at all compared to what you can find.

That said, reverse image search has you covered. Have fun.

Edited by Noble_Cactus