Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.5.1:

Fixed issues with Arc Traps appearing inside of other ‘destructibles’ on floor – Crates, Barrels, etc. They will currently only appear on walls until we can properly sort out floor spawn logic.

Fixed issues with Arc Trap dropping rare resource 100% of time, not intended.

Wait, these are staying in-game???  

Odd, I thought these were being taken out-of-game due to their pointlessness and the frustration players were experiencing when playing the game and not being able to go anywhere without being blinded and zapped into nothing.  Never mind the new players who's frames can't handle them...

Kinda sad they've left them there instead dispensing with them already.

I was expecting the traps' drop rates being fixed.  It was fun while it lasted, and it helped make sure I won't need to farm Ruk for anything other than Stalker marks for some time (because Void reward rates are still crap for me, with my luck).

Hotfix 12.5.1:

Fixed issues with Sentinel casting/ability sounds.

Aw, you guys should've kept it on Shade. The notification about when he's about to cloak you was VERY nice; I loved it.

Back to unpredictability it goes. Hopefully we can see some sort of notification for when he's about to cloak. That, or remove the pre-cast delay that you so stealthily introduced.

Wait, these are staying in-game???  

Odd, I thought these were being taken out-of-game due to their pointlessness and the frustration players were experiencing when playing the game and not being able to go anywhere without being blinded and zapped into nothing.  Never mind the new players who's frames can't handle them...

Kinda sad they've left them there instead dispensing with them already.

I think what you're referring to are the broken lights. DE already removed them.

The shortest-lived bug, but will be sorely missed nonetheless.

They were fair, they hid ll sneaky like, but once you got them they were kind enough to reward you :)

Also, I wonder if O-cells are ment to drop at Ceres now. Seems it got switched. I might have just missed something.

Thanks for the Hotfixes DE

I like staying Junk-Punch Free!

Do you always have to deliver the same stupid joke? It's like the arrow to the knee joke, you've beaten it into the ground so much that there's nothing left. STAPPIT >:C

I was getting pissed at how traps were all over the place until I saw how many orokin cells I got at the end of the mision, after that I started hunting for them, they became a little piece of joy in my journey!

oh well, back to reality. At least I grabbed like 12 in 3 tethys runs.

They were fair, they hid ll sneaky like, but once you got them they were kind enough to reward you :)

Also, I wonder if O-cells are ment to drop at Ceres now. Seems it got switched. I might have just missed something.

O-cells have dropped at Saturn and Ceres for a long time now. Lech Kril is my favourite source of them.