The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rare Are 75% Off Plat Discouts?

topfoxrider

I have been playing for over a year now and have been logging on every single day, almost without fail. I have seen the 50% discount once, the 25% discount many, many, many times but have never gotten the 75% off plat offer yet. 

I have gotten forma only a couple times too, and never gotten a potato.

I'd happily take a 50% off discount. As it stands that's the best I've ever gotten but was back when I first started playing a while back and I didn't have any spending money at all, nor did I understand how the game really worked

Since then I've gotten nothing but affinity and credits every.single.day.since.

• 2 months later...

Been playing since January of 2013 and I have never seen it ever.

75% off - Not even once.

Keep in mind, you can only get it on the 1 day and 3 day login rewards, and I tend to keep my 7day streak, so, it's understandable I haven't seen it.

Edited by VegetableBasket

I suspect the older the account and the more platinum earned/bought, the less likely the odds for a large discount.

Wouldn't surprise me if it were some shysty crap like that; it'd be imperceptible to implement except over a long period of time.

I'm approaching one year on my account, and I haven't seen a 75% off discount since...August?

Likewise with everyone active in my clan (we all started around the same time).

While my friend who started a month ago has seen two.

I got a 20% off today, and one last week. Prior to that, it was 50% off a month ago.

Haven't seen a single one since plat discounts were first introduced as a login reward.  Had $50 in my steam wallet sitting there for ages while I waited for one.  End up spending it on other games :|

Edited by Aggh

If you are REALLY looking for a 75%, try logging in only every 2days, so that your daily rewards resets.

The first level of daily login rewards has a smaller pool of item inb4 you have a higher chance of getting one.

Its how i got mine, took me 6days.

Edited by Crotax